SHIT HAPPENS... THAT's LIFE

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shit happens... That's life... But its the way you react to it is what is important...

What would be great to see is Zoya forgiving Asad before she even gets to know the truth from Tanveer and Asad forgiving himself before he knows of the truth about that night. This would strengthen the love that binds them together. 

A bigger test is yet to come... A paternity suit being slapped on Asad by Tanveer. If their love is not deeply rooted...It would be tough to survive this. Zoya must be the strong person for Asad...Asad would need to draw on that strength.

Getting to know of how her mother died, the people behind it...realizing her father who she had come seeking for was party to killing her mother, sure would hurt her...but Asad is there as her support and it is also her past... She would get closure...

But Asad is her future...so having her arch rival saying she's pregnant with Asad's child is not going to be easy. This is when their love, the trust that they would build would help them get through this phase and also be able to rationalize with a sane mind.

So it is important that forgiveness happens without knowing the truth.

It easier to forgive than to forget. Only time heals but with support and love unpleasant memories can be replaced by happier ones.

I wish GUL Khan show Zoya and Asad going through this phase and trying cope with these emotions. It would be much more difficult for Zoya to forget than it is for Asad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sure but what I think, SHIT sure does HAPPEN, only if you let it happen to you. You sure do FORGIVE, there does come a point in time that the wounds start to heal, but somethings, one just doesn't seem to FORGET. The love never fades, it just doesn't come out with the same intensity when one's deeply hurt. 

That sense of awkwardness won't go away no matter what until or unless, Zoya, or the entire family doesn't find out about Asad's innocence. It'll always be there.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I agree to some extent.. I want Asad and Zoya to fight with this together..
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
please rephrase words which u are using. this is a family forum