India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's success (Page 3)

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
yep agree.. i remember ram kapoor.. he had no work or something and the moment he learnt he was going to be a father he got a call from ekta for kasamh se..  he said his child was the lucky charm for him..

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadesofme

^
if they are that good then why don't they try BW Stern Smile
I am pretty sure they are going to be be no1Sleepy

Because TV actors are overly exposed... and they live upto their onscreen characters...So its become difficult for the audience to separate the actor from the onscreen character... while the film actors do not live upto their onscreen characters.their characters r never larger than the actors themselves...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adyluvskat

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I guess in today's ERA look is more successful then acting skills the biggest example our KattyEmbarrassed I wish time come back as old bollywood where actresses knew the meaning of acting and inspiring!!!

rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

I guess in today's ERA look is more successful then acting skills the biggest example our KattyEmbarrassed I wish time come back as old bollywood where actresses knew the meaning of acting and inspiring!!!

Actually in Bollywood actress has nothing to do either to stick around the actor or stay beautiful...Only a handful make female oriented film and mostly those films r not commercial  or big budget ones...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adyluvskat_Darling__Sano_

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Actually in Bollywood actress has nothing to do either to stick around the actor or stay beautiful...Only a handful make female oriented film and mostly those films r not commercial  or big budget ones...

I guess some are recognize for their powerful performences such as Kajol Vidya...and some sue to hit movies but nothing to do with their acting such as Katrina!!! And its also about luck soemtime!!! but when i watch old movies and see their acting am so impress!!! comapre to today's Era!!!

rini_kat

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Even in those male dominated films acting should not be of low grade. 

Most of Madhuri's films were not female oriented. Ram-Lakhan, Parinda and many of her films were male centric but still she acted great. 

The male or female centric shouldn't be an excuse for bad acting. Even if a heroine gets 5 minute screen time she should be convincing enough with the acting in those 5 minutes. 

Rangeelaarini_kat_Darling_

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I guess some are recognize for their powerful performences such as Kajol Vidya...and some sue to hit movies but nothing to do with their acting such as Katrina!!! And its also about luck soemtime!!! but when i watch old movies and see their acting am so impress!!! comapre to today's Era!!!

Yes I agree Kat somewhat have her looks and luck on her side to be A grade actress...Moreover her jodi with Akshay also got hit...Some scripts she got I think were made specially for her...But I like Kat as i find her very calm and sensible person.

adyluvskat-StrAnGer-_Darling_

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Even in those male dominated films acting should not be of low grade. 

Most of Madhuri's films were not female oriented. Ram-Lakhan, Parinda and many of her films were male centric but still she acted great. 

The male or female centric shouldn't be an excuse for bad acting. Even if a heroine gets 5 minute screen time she should be convincing enough with the acting in those 5 minutes. 

Agree Kat's look and her luck was by her side to make her such a successful heroine...People r fascinated with her looks

-StrAnGer-

Go to top