Posted: 10 years ago
nausheen did some flop movies which failed..

dont know about other girls..

surveen is doing punjabi movies..
the girl from asititva abhimanyu's girlfriend also doing punjabi movies.

but yes gopi dont have a face to be in movies maybe as a sister.. but not a heroine face
tulsi put on so much weight that she will get only bhabhi roles

its shocking i once read somewhere that she was only 1-2 years older then gauri pradhan . hiten tejwani's wife..

arey haan
shweta tiwari played bipasha's friend in madhoshi.. which she preduced as well.. as i remember
i dint know that just by having someone to backup u will be sucessful in BW !
how come uday chopra is not the star of the decade then😕
he has super director father and back up producer brother and no one can have better connections than him i guess😕
but yes luck bhi to saala hona chahiye.. thats the biggest one
Originally posted by shadesofme

^
if they are that good then why don't they try BW 😳
I am pretty sure they are going to be be no1🥱

Basically its a high risk, why lose out on tv role where you are already successful and have steady paycheck for like two years versus in bollywood where you can get like one movie and probably not get another role for years or have it become a flop and be forgotten.So its safer in tellywood, plus they don't have as much as dirty business there. 
Its harder to break out unless a big producers backs you up which is rarely the case tv actors aren't considered glamorous enough and are usually look down upon sadly. 
Uday was not talented or as good-looking simple, but he did get a lot of chances didn't he? Later he figured out he wasn't cut off for this business, but when he was trying out he got a lot of promotions and fair amount of movie offers(Mohabbatein,Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai,Dhoom) a struggling actor would kill for that chance. Being a star kid doesn't guarantee success thats 50% luck and 50% talent, being a star kid only guarantees easy entries and a lot more offers. 
Well what worked for Katrina was her looks...she is pretty & vulnerable looking & she can dance. But most important was that most roles that she appeared in were probably written for her & whoever helped her select her scripts has great feel for what works.  The only movie where she seemed out of place was JTHJ & I guess it was b'coz yashji did not bend rules for her. Her casting in the movie was only b'coz of her star status. Look at Nargis, she had a great role with a pretty good director but her mess up was so big that nobody dare cast her ever again😆
yep agree.. i remember ram kapoor.. he had no work or something and the moment he learnt he was going to be a father he got a call from ekta for kasamh se..  he said his child was the lucky charm for him..
Originally posted by shadesofme

^
if they are that good then why don't they try BW 😳
I am pretty sure they are going to be be no1🥱

Because TV actors are overly exposed... and they live upto their onscreen characters...So its become difficult for the audience to separate the actor from the onscreen character... while the film actors do not live upto their onscreen characters.their characters r never larger than the actors themselves...
I guess in today's ERA look is more successful then acting skills the biggest example our Katty😳 I wish time come back as old bollywood where actresses knew the meaning of acting and inspiring!!!
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

I guess in today's ERA look is more successful then acting skills the biggest example our Katty😳 I wish time come back as old bollywood where actresses knew the meaning of acting and inspiring!!!

Actually in Bollywood actress has nothing to do either to stick around the actor or stay beautiful...Only a handful make female oriented film and mostly those films r not commercial  or big budget ones...