India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

If...

x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
If Tannu's real face is exposed in Ajmer to Asad then how will she make others believe that her child is Asad's child (If she tries to do it in the future?). 

This is the question that's been bugging me and whenever i read a post predicting that Billo will return with the child accusing Asad of being the father.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeMarysaafamzii05Teja....

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i guess asad now believed tannu bez of immence trust and when he sees tannu pushing zoya he will realize how much he is wrong and think abt that ni8 and he comes to conclusion that tannu always lied and also realise that he didnt do anything that ni8 and tells zoya he situation and how tannu behaved or whatever and they will get tighter and after that tannu will come and play pregnancy card i guess 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x.Maaneet4eva.x

x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweettyy

i think tannu's evil plans about killing zoya will be revealed and not actually what happend that night with asad. This is when Asad will slap Tanveer for creating so much problems in their relationship. And trying to kill Zoya everytime. 

Oh no! I don't want that...I want to see Asad's head held up high soon and be the RESPECTED Asad again for that Tannu's disgusting plan should come to limelight! Don't want this left hanging and Tannu taking advantage again!

Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 26 June 2013 at 4:01pm
Champa2012 Senior Member
Champa2012
Champa2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Somehow I feel Billo will not be back claiming Asad to be the father. Just because this kind of track was used before by this PH in IPKKND. Just guessing but I don't want Billo to come back either. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. She will use her child for her selfishness just like Razia. Who knows, they might show her to lose the baby. Being a woman and a mother I should not say this, but she is such a bad person.

x.Maaneet4eva.x

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

i guess asad now believed tannu bez of immence trust and when he sees tannu pushing zoya he will realize how much he is wrong and think abt that ni8 and he comes to conclusion that tannu always lied and also realise that he didnt do anything that ni8 and tells zoya he situation and how tannu behaved or whatever and they will get tighter and after that tannu will come and play pregnancy card i guess

Valid!

x.Maaneet4eva.x

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index