Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
gul needs to be put in place for making such Crappy, stupid storylines that 100% asinine
Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CVs are really making asad character to much dumb 
i dnt know when CVs will try to show actuall hero in QH
and iam upset with zoya also she just left like that i know she cant do anything more that that but the trust is missing 
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

pls cv's cut the crap...& add sm sense to d show... 

👏 Agree! 

SO mad at the cvs! 😡
Edited by iaddiction - 10 years ago
Sb111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooo right!  I was waiting for the  confusion ... the ranting ... the EMOTION.  Not this defeated, guilt ridden character.  I want the LION back!!!!  Only reason I can even stomach those scenes today was because of the brilliant acting of KSG.  But please CVs ... enough already! 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I seriosly even thought that...like how come no one guessed how Zoya reached there...and who spoke on the phone with her...and according to Asad he was just beaten up...can't he think how can he not remember all these things as if he was drugged...i mean he was not drunk or something...the man who knew to have full control when he was there with his love that full night...that too when he was not in his senses...how did he believe her words that he behaved with her like that???? This is really stupid...and about Ayaan...Asad himself once said about his jasbaath to Ayaan and he had seen him dancing with Zoya in her sangeet, hugging her when Zoya was saved by the ladies abd yeah even hours before the nikaah...he saw them engaged in a romantic conversation...how did he come to a decision that Asad never loved??? I guess all the characters are going out of their senses...
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pari ...ye kya tha jaan..kiski aatma ghus gai tujhme...wow 👏
ok first thing first...ye sach hai ke asad ke character ka rape kar chuke hai ye qh wale..w*f ek hata kata mushtanda jaisa bande ko chot lagi..fir wo behosh hua or behoshi me usne rape kiya wo bhi tanveer ka...acha koi mujhe bataega rape defination kya hai..mere kjyall se yahi hai na "that a crime done intentionally on a women.." jab ye banda concious he nai tha to wo kya khaak kisika kuch bigad payega...
yes u r right usne jab bhaang ke nashe me kuch nai kiya ...jab ki wo semi concious tha..to wo ab kya kar sakta tha...or sad ne ye maan liya ke he did that..lao koi mujhe gun do ..ise maarne ka man kar raha hai..
qh bina sir pair ki kahaani kyu dikha rahe hai...*facepalm*
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Asad miyaan ghajni banjayein toh hum kya kare?!
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
milli mere ander toh lagta hai QH ka bhoot aa gya hai...aur yeh cv's sirper ke kahaniyann es liya dikha rhe hai kyunki hum log use to pagal hai...chlata hai stuffs hamein sach mein chalta hai...

Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

pari ...ye kya tha jaan..kiski aatma ghus gai tujhme...wow 👏

ok first thing first...ye sach hai ke asad ke character ka rape kar chuke hai ye qh wale..w*f ek hata kata mushtanda jaisa bande ko chot lagi..fir wo behosh hua or behoshi me usne rape kiya wo bhi tanveer ka...acha koi mujhe bataega rape defination kya hai..mere kjyall se yahi hai na "that a crime done intentionally on a women.." jab ye banda concious he nai tha to wo kya khaak kisika kuch bigad payega...
yes u r right usne jab bhaang ke nashe me kuch nai kiya ...jab ki wo semi concious tha..to wo ab kya kar sakta tha...or sad ne ye maan liya ke he did that..lao koi mujhe gun do ..ise maarne ka man kar raha hai..
qh bina sir pair ki kahaani kyu dikha rahe hai...*facepalm*

princeegoyal thumbnail
kuch hhi kr ssakte...phir wo rajasthan ki mitti mein sir phode  ga aur zoya kahegi...allah miyan whts wrong wd u MR.khan...aap esa kyun kr rhe hain...
asad- wo main actually..

zoya- not again MR.khan aap es halat mein bhi...wo aur actually...

asad- kya krun mujhe aur kuch yaad hi nhi...😆

pari
Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Asad miyaan ghajni banjayein toh hum kya kare?!

princeegoyal thumbnail
true  but 4 dat she need to use her pea nut size brain...which is right nw going 4 an ajmer trip...let c when it comes back 2 her

pari
Originally posted by: eastmeetswest

gul needs to be put in place for making such Crappy, stupid storylines that 100% asinine