I have the highest respect for Shahrukh Khan:AKKI

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have the highest respect for Shahrukh Khan: Akshay Kumar 

Updated: Monday, June 24, 2013, 13:04 [IST] Ads by Google Lean Six Sigma Black Belt  Open training: theorie en verbeter- project. Start op 2 september 2013. www.ibisuva.nl Uitdagend IT traineeship?  Start je carrire in India met de IT Career Experience. Lees meer. www.accenture.com Akshay Kumar and Shahrukh Khan may not be the best of friends, but Akshay, who is always pitted against Shahrukh, says that he has the highest regard for King Khan. Earlier it was planned that both Akshay Kumar's Once Upon A Time In Dobara and Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid. But later, Balaji Motion Pictures postponed the release of Akshay's movie on Shahrukh's request. When a leading daily asked Akshay about competing with Shahrukh, the actor said, "I have the highest regard and respect for Shahrukh Khan. And honestly, I don't worry about people pitting us against each other." Akshay Kumar further added, "Over the years, I have been pitted against other Khans - Aamir, Salman and SRK. More than anything else, I take it as a big compliment." Now, Akshay Kumar's Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara (OUATIMD), which also stars Imraan Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, will hit the screens on 15 August.