India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Saanchi ko path keise padhaya jaaye?

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Saanchi ko path dena to jaroori hai use path keise padhaya jay? mere khayaal se to saanchi ko jeitsar bhej dena chahiye aur wahi singh parivaar aise hi behieve kare jeise Anandi ke sath kartein the aur saanchi ko har baat mein daatfatkaar milni chahiye jisse uski aankhe khule bhale hi who drama ho par Anandi ke saath jo hota tha who sab phir se hona chahiye.

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think instead of any scandal they should handle this wisely. And I suggest of all people it should be Jagdish who sets Sanchi right.

Jags need not spurn or bash her. He can calmly guide her to get out of this infatuation and obsession since he was also impulsive and made mistakes when he was her age. He can tell her his own experiences and how it all affected him for life.
He should tell her he understands what she's going through but remind her that it is just a passing phase. Then share lessons he learnt in his life and ask her to focus on herself, studies/job and her parents.

I want him to establish his maturity and also make it clear to Sanchi, politely but firmly that there's difference between them in every aspect from age to experience to background.

Later or side by side Shiv and Anandi can also handle Sanchi along with CM and Daddu.

If Jagya outright shuts doors on Sanchi I suspect she'll try to risk her life too just as he himself did when Gauri cut off from him upon learning his truth initially.

And if she did something like that, then there'll be more trouble for Anandi then she can imagine for Sanchi is the laadli of the family. (Ira will make Anandi the scapegoat for everything and Shiv will be too confused to talk much)

If another member from Singh family has to intervene in this murky matter it should be ONLY Bhairon. He's the only one who has sense to handle delicate matters. And he's seen it all unlike Shekhars, for whom such a situation is unexpected.

I hope CVs handle it with decency. But I'd hoped they'd handle the Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle also with sensibility...alas! They give in to temptation and focus more on drama. Message is there but it is delayed and not the main focus really.

Let's see. I think tamasha will extend long if the CVs past history is anything to go by!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

geet08 Senior Member
geet08
geet08

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
j should say : sanchi i love u too. u r like my sister. meri behen sabse aachi. koi usse kuch nahi kehna main aapne behan ki aankho main ansu nahi dekh saktha .behan koi be problem ho to ganga bhabhi se share karna. ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPariChahat_A_Doshi

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
it means there is need of living relationships 
it will give great trouble to jagat ...initially he had living relationship with gauri...there are very strong rules from law for living relationships...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top