ArshiFF:FashionSweetheart & P.@Heart#3 Chapter 20A-Pg 127- 22/05 - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 18C

Day 5 - He was never a cheater, just a true friend!

MK: Arnav is at the cafeteria...

And Khushi asked hesitantly...

Khushi: Mrs Kapoor??

MK: I don't know she must be around!

MK got back to his work while Khushi turned her gaze to the door worriedly...

Tanya stepped out of the washroom when suddenly she felt someone grabbing her arms... and as she was pulled violently she crashed into the wall... Her teary eyes fixed into the furious glare of Arnav... and she said tearingly...

Tanya: Arnav.. what...

But he said angrily...

ASR: What are you trying to do Mrs Kapoor??

Tanya cried out painfully...

Tanya: Awww... Arnav please you're hurting me!

And Arnav barked at her...

ASR: I don't care! Just tell me why are you trying to talk to Khushi? The harm you've done was not enough?

Tanya said guiltily..

Tanya: Arnav please... don't say this.. I am truly very sorry! I...

And he intervened as he said sarcastically...

ASR: Sorry? Sorry for what.. for hurting Khushi or for being a bitch??

Tanya: Arnav please, I just want to talk to Khushi only once... let me clear her misunderstanding, please.. I really need to do this...

Arnav let a sarcastic smirk as he said irritatingly...

ASR: Even today you are as bitch... come on seriously... do you really think if you tell her the truth you won't feel that guilt anymore!

Tanya looked at Arnav pleadingly... Her tears rolled down her cheeks and Arnav said sternly...

ASR: You know what, that guilt on your face, you deserve it... And I'll never let Khushi feel the same, do you understand? I better let Khushi think of me wrong all her life... Her happiness is coming back to her and I won't let you destroy it once again.. 5 long years.. after 5 years I've seen Khushi smile again.. laugh again! And this is only what matters to me..

He pointed his fingers towards Tanya as he ordered...

ASR: Stay away from her!

And Arnav turned away.. but suddenly his steps stopped as he heard Tanya's faint voice..

Tanya: You are right, I'm really very sorry for being a bitch..

Arnav turned back towards Tanya...

Tanya: And I really do not deserve to be forgiven.. but I need only one chance to set everything right.. I was young and I got carried away by malaika's words.. I seriously never wanted to destroy Khushi's career...

Tanya lowered her eyelids as Arnav stared at her...

Tanya: Malaika was one of my good friends from india.. and I got carried away by her lies.. I believed her... She made me believe that she was miserable.. that Khushi took away her father.. and all her happiness..

Tanya lifted her eyelids and said as she looked at Arnav..

Tanya: Believe me Arnav, I would have never destroy Khushi's career.. she had to win because she was the deserving one.. and when Malaika begged me to change the judges' results, I strictly denied! But... I was still her friend.. and if she couldn't destroy Khushi's career.. then malaika decided to break Khushi.. Break her happiness.. that happiness she found in you.. her best friend.. I did blackmail you.. but it was not to save Khushi's career.. it was just to break your friendship... Please believe me.. this plan was of Malaika.. She knew Khushi was coming to search for you.. I was..

ASR: you were... what? innocent?? No Tanya.. or sorry I mean Mrs Kapoor you are as evil as Malaika..  Khushi forgives you or not.. but I will never forgive a woman like you.. Never.. I hate you! In fact, I pity your husband! And believe me if this truth comes near Khushi anytime, it will be an honor for me to personally narrate your past to Mr Kapoor.. Afterall he also needs to know that he did not get married to the traditional girl he always thought you were!

Tanya: Arnav please...

But he intervened and said in a firm tone..

ASR: NO... YOU STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI! IS THAT CLEAR??

And suddenly... the noise from behind caught their attention and both turned their gaze to the door... Instantly Arnav's eyes shot open as he saw Khushi in tears holding on to the door...  Her eyes fixed into Arnav's shocked expressions.. Her brain stopped working while her heart raced in all ways.. And as Arnav stepped towards her worriedly...

ASR: Khushi, you...

Khushi stepped backwards and raised her hands stopping him..

Khushi: No! Don't!

On the spot, Arnav's steps halted.. And in no time Khushi turned and walked away hurriedly.. Arnav closed his eyes in pain.. His fists clenched, he turned to Tanya angrily... and barked out...

ASR: Are you satisfied now?... You know what, I'm sure you never wanted to tell Khushi the truth, you just wanted to create another misunderstanding for us, right? Was this one also the plan of Malaika??

While Tanya nodded negatively, Arnav ignored her and walked away... He searched for Khushi everywhere and when he was unable to find her, he realized that she must have gone back to the studio.. He signed and walked back.. As he pushed open the door of the studio, his heartbeats stopped on not finding Khushi.. and he called out loud...

ASR: Khushi!

MK lifted his eyes from his sketches and stared at the worried face of Arnav..

MK: What happened Arnav, any problem?

He looked back at MK in confusion and replied absent-mindedly...

ASR: No... Khushi... have you seen her?

MK: Yes she just came back! She said she had to go urgently and she rushed out!

And Arnav yelled out!

ASR: What? How could you let her go alone... I mean you could have call me.. It's dark outside.. and if she gets lost... or something happens to her...

MK: hey heyy.. relax man.. Khushi is a big girl and intelligent also! She can take care of herself..  I'm sure it must have been very important or else she wouldn't have ran like this.. She even forgot her laptop...

ASR: I got to find her... I'll see you later Mr Kapoor...

Arnav grabbed his laptop bag as well as Khushi's laptop and ran towards the door in a hurry... Rushing out, he almost bumped into Tanya who was entering the studio.. but yet he didn't turn back once as he hurried out of the building! He reached his car, unlocked the doors and before stepping inside he lifted his face towards the sky when a thunder struck hard..

CHAPTER CONTINUES IN BELOW POST

Edited by aicha99 - 10 years ago

CHAPTER CONTINUES...

The roads were silent.. almost deserted except some snacks vendors... Khushi walked absent-mindedly through the dark roads... Few tears rolling down her cheeks... The past flashing in front of her eyes... She remembered how her heart was broken at that time.. and now her heart had been broken once again.. Arnav broke her once again.. Her trust was completely shattered... and she said to herself...

Khushi: Why Arnav?? Why did you do this to me??  Was I not so important to you??

And suddenly... while crossing the road, Arnav said...

ASR: You were, you are and will always be.. till my last breath!

Her steps stopped.. Her back facing Arnav.. Khushi lifted her hands and wiped off her tears before turning towards Arnav.. As she turned.. their eyes met and she looked at him sternly.. blank of emotions.. they stared at each other for few seconds before Arnav signed restlessly and said as calm as possible though some time before he was driving like a mad guy through the roads of Mumbai..

ASR: What is this Khushi? I completely freaked out.. I searched for you everywhere like crazy..

And Khushi interrupted Arnav as she repeated his own words...

Khushi: I was, I am and will always be...

Arnav glared at Khushi confusingly..

Khushi: Why you never thought about this before going to Tanya that day?? And tonight?? Did you forgot my importance.. our friendship?? Didn't you even think once that you became my everything from that moment you entered my life! You.. your care.. your affection.. your stupid flirting.. your jokes... and our friendship.. that's all that always mattered.. and you forgot it all...

A tear rolled down Khushi's cheeks... and Arnav said painfully..

ASR: I know you are hurt Khushi.. and believe me I wish I could go back to the past and turned everything right.. It was a mistake.. and tonight I just went to Tanya because I wanted her away from you.. Believe me..

Khushi: Why?? I can take care of myself.. even if she comes near me!

ASR: Khushi I'm sorry.. Please.. I don't want to lose you once again.. After you went away from me, I kept myself away from anyone who tried to be my friend.. because I wanted you back.. I didn't want any other friend.. I believe in us.. I believe in our friendship.. in our togetherness.. I feel at home with you Khushi.. I feel at home..

In between her tears, she let a sarcastic laugh and said...

Khushi: In that bar, that beautiful evening.. do you remember??

His eyes moist, Arnav nodded a yes .. while Khushi said painfully...

Khushi: I fell in love with you..

And Arnav's heartbeats stopped as a tear rolled down his cheek.. He stood still in shock... Khushi fixed into his eyes.. Her tears falling... and Arnav finally stuttered..

ASR: Kh.. Khushii.. I..

But his words couldn't found its way out...

Khushi: I lost our friendship and my heart.. I got crushed.. My love failed once again..

And she said crying out...

Khushi: I didn't want to win that damn competition Arnav.. not if the price tag was you!

ASR: Khushi... you..

She yelled out..

Khushi: Yes... I heard it..

And Arnav said from the deepest emotions of his heart...

ASR: I'm really very sorry Khushi!

Khushi: Who gave you that right Arnav? Who are you to decide that I should win and lose at that same instant?? Why?? All these years I convinced myself that I hated you so much..  I convinced myself that you were just a selfish heart who never thought of me his friend... And now.. I have to live knowing that all this.. it was just for that damn success which I hate so much.. A success which not only took away the happiness I found with you but it just got me only loneliness... I will not forgive you for this Arnav.. You've hurt me then.. and you are hurting me now...

And ignoring Arnav's tears, Khushi turned away.. She began walking leaving Arnav completely helpless and shattered... She kept drifting away till Arnav's voice reached her...

ASR: Khushi...

Khushi's steps stopped but without turning to face him and...

ASR: Pyar kya hota hai.. yeh mehne kabhi jaana nahin.. main sirf yeh janta.. ke jabse tum meri zindagi mein aayii.. mein apni har saas tumhara naam lekar jeeta hoon.. Khushi.. Khushi.. aur sirf Khushi.. Ek baar vo galti ki, tumhe door jaane diya.. lekin aab agar tum phir se door chali gayii.. mujh mein itni himat nahin haiin.. mein seh nahin paoonga.. marjaaoonga mein.. marjaaoonga Khushi.. (What is love.. I never knew it... I only know.. that since you came into my life..  I take every breath on your name.. Khushi.. Khushi.. and only Khushi.. I did that mistake once, I've let you go away.. But now if you go far away from me again... I don't have anymore courage.. I won't be able to take it... I'll die.. I'll die Khushi..)

Suddenly Khushi turned back and stared at Arnav... She nodded negatively as his last words echoed in her ears..Tears rolling down her cheeks while years of guilt torn her heart into pieces... she finally stepped towards Arnav... slowly slowly.. the most beautiful memories of her life flashing in front of her eyes... their first meeting in the fashion academy.. their first conversation.. Arnav's playboy smile.. the first time he held her hand.. the party night.. the beautiful dress he designed for her.. and that feeling when she turned as he tied that beautiful necklace on her...  Khushi's steps became quicker and quicker... till she started to run to him.. Khushi cared no less about the glares of the few vendors on the road and as she crashed into Arnav's chest she took his lips into a longing kiss...

Arnav responded immediately.. and slowly.. their lips locked with each other..

Mann yeh sahib ji , Jane hai sab ji

This mind, my lord, knows everything

Phir bhi banaye bahane

Yet it makes excuses

Naina nawab ji, Dekhe hai sab ji

Khushi sucked his lower lips.. and she parted her lips... Her eyes closed.. as if waiting for Arnav to take control...

These eyes, my highness, see everything

Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Yet they don't recognize the signs

Mann yeh sahib ji Haan karta bahane

this mind, it makes excuses

Naina nawabi ji Na samjhe ishare

these eyes, it refuses to acknowledge the signs

And while it began raining... Arnav took Khushi's arms and brought them around his neck... as their kiss became more and more passionate...

dheere dheere

little by little,

Naino ko dheere dheere

these eyes,

Jiya ko dheere dheere

this soul,

Bhaayo re saibo

is enchanted by you

Dheere dheere

little by little,

Begana dheere dheere

the stranger,

Apna sa dheere dheere,Lage re saibo

now feels like my own

His hands began sliding down her completely drenched body to her slim waist... pulling her more into him..

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein

Theres news in the air

Do dilon ke milne ki

about the union of two hearts

Arziya hai nazaron mein

There are yearnings in those glances

Lamha yeh tham jane ki

For this moment to stay forever

O kaise huzur ji yeh lab dikhlaye

O master, how do these lips tell you

Chupi laga ke bhi gazab hai yeh dhaaye

it looks to be silent, yet they conceal marvels

And finally their lips drifted apart... yet their forehead resting against each other.. Both breathless... Their eyes closed.. They could feel each other heaving with their each breath...

dheere dheere

little by little,

Naino ko dheere dheere

these eyes,

Jiya ko dheere dheere

this soul,

Bhaayo re saibo

is enchanted by you

Dheere dheere

little by little,

Begana dheere dheere

the stranger,

Apna sa dheere dheere,Lage re saibo

now feels like my own

And both stayed idle.. reluctant to let go of each other's touch.. their embrace... the warmth they found in their togetherness.. regardless of the heavy rain...

Next day - 5.30 a.m

The first rays of the day shined on Khushi's face... A smile curved on her lips as she opened her eyelids.. and she murmured..

Khushi: I wish every morning was like this one.. and my day starts seeing your face..

Her head laying on Arnav's chest, she kissed tenderly his naked body before stepping out of the bed and walked away leaving Arnav asleep into bed!

To be Continued...

This was quite a crappy update.. and I'm very sorry.. what to do.. life not going too good these last few days.. Anyways.. the truth was just a formality.. I mean we should not forget that this story is not only of a lost friendship... Remember, it's a story of true friendship, love, romance, masti, flirting and most importantly a big wedding... After all Khushi and Arnav are the fashion designers of anshu and yuvi! So between a kiss, a more than friendship relation, a client like anshu (that too for her biggest day) and an ex boyfriend who's like a psycho roaming around... Situations might turn more fun as well as complicated for the two best friends.. And yeah do not overestimate the last few lines of the chappy.. 

Edited by aicha99 - 10 years ago

RESERVED BY MISTAKE...Edited by aicha99 - 10 years ago

Excellent Update...

Glad that Arnav gave his piece of mind to Tanya.

She is the one who responsible for Arshi's five years seperation and their pain...

Mallika is such a b*****. At last kushi new about the truth and glad that they sorted out their problems... Looking forward for Arshi's cure romance and intense scenes 😳
just loved it...
continue soon...
Beautiful update ! Finally misunderstandings get clear .
awe dear u made me cry...its beautifully written ...each and every bit of it...loved the song which gives damn positive vibes...lovved these desperate souls both craving for each other love...u r an awesome superb writer...loved it 
love the update wonderful and nice😊
lovely..!!
w8ng for next..!!
Superb update..!!
Finally the mu are over...nd the cnfessn was awsm...:)