congratz for the new thread
awesome update
arnav got to know the truth abt karan
n wish he makes him pay
i know he will
just can't wait to see what he'll do
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jst cme across dis ff nd read it one go...
Lovd it..
Arshiforeverlv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow was so looking forward to this update
It was amazing
Update soon
Can't wait
alicepuppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor karan had to face ASR
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 17: Day 5 - For Our Friendship

ASR: Shhh... Sleep Khushi.. Close your eyes.. it's late..

Slowly she closed her tired eyes.. Arnav stayed by her side caressing her head till she finally fell asleep. After some time, he walked to the other side of the bed and sat leaning his head on the headboard.. He took his mobile and typed a message to Aman before placing it back on the bedside table... He pulled the quilt on him and looked towards a sleeping Khushi as he thought...

This is just the beginning Karan Singhania

Your one death is not worth all the pain you gave her.. I promise.. you'll die everyday..

And you'll go crazy in trying to find out who is behind your every miseries..

Next Morning... 5 am

He pulled up his socks.. and got into his baskets.. Since Aman appeared that day, Karan Singhania was on full stress.. But how long could he lived on fearing? Either Aman told Arnav or he didn't? Though he never had any face to face interactions with Arnav while he once was working for him, Karan did know that Raizada was not a man to waste time.. So if Arnav had any hint about him, he realized that he would definitely be shown the doors.. And this morning, Karan decided to go for his so missed morning jogging.. To hell with Raizada.. and his so called loyal dog! He smirked and walked out of his room... As he headed off to the nearby joggers park, Karan was oblivious that his day will definitely not begin as he planned...

Arnav's Room... 5.30 am

When the first rays of sunrise fell on Khushi's face, she slowly opened her eyelashes.. A smile curving on her lips when she felt the breath of Arnav at the nook of her neck.. His large soft hands laid innocently on her hips.. His smell, his touch.. this beautiful feeling.. Khushi felt herself perfectly fit into his arms.. With care not to wake Arnav, she removed his hand and slowly turned her body so as to face him.. They were now face to face.. Arnav was in deep sleep.. and he pouted at the missing warmth.. Unconsciously he brought back his hand on Khushi.. but this time on her waist and he pulled her to his chest in a bear hug.. Khushi raised her eyebrows in amusement and as she stared at the cute sleeping Arnav, she chuckled and whispered to herself...

Khushi: Wow.. I never thought that this handsome face could also look pretty innocent too..

She lifted her one hand and touched his face.. brushed his forehead.. traced his eyebrows.. It felt like the dream she never wanted to wake up from.

Khushi: Tell me Arnav, what should I do now?

She closed her eyes... and got lost into her thoughts as the events of the past few days flashed into her mind..

I want you back.. And I'll do anything for it!

Trust me!

No Khushi.. Not anymore.. you are not running away from me.. Not again..

I was dead inside.. Dead.. till you came into my life..

You still my best friend.. the one I can't live without...

No Khushi.. You cannot leave me again.. Please..

I'm nothing to you? That's what you think? But not after this..

And their kiss... Her eyes shot wide open as reality clashed into her thoughts.. Khushi stared at his sleeping face.. Her hand still caressing his forehead while a tear rolled down her cheeks.. She was about to pull back her hands when...

No Khushi.. You cannot leave me again.. Please..

Afterall it was never his fault.. He was always the best friend.. How can she leave him again.. His words were not just mere words.. he was sincere, hurt.. He needed her as much as she needed him.. But is she capable of this?? Can she forget her love for his friendship??  Teary eyes.. She looked at him, hurt.. After the evening in the bar, she never thought about it before falling in love.. she just lost her heart.. to the guy who made her felt so special.. and the next day she was shattered...

Khushi: I'm sorry Arnav! I'm really sorry.. I was the one who ruined everything.. You were always here.. for me! And I pushed you away.. just because I wanted to hate you.. I thought that.. if I blame you.. it would be easier for me to accept that you cannot fall for a girl like me.. I so wished we could go back into the past and start it all again.. The stupid girl I am.. fell in love with her best friend.. and I punished both of us for my mistake..

Trust me!

Khushi: I can trust you.. I know I can.. But I don't trust myself.. I want another chance to our friendship.. You need it.. I need it.. We both need it.. But if it hurts again? if this time I lose both love and friendship, I'll broke.. Khushi Gupta won't get back to life again..

Khushi cupped Arnav's face and said tearingly..

Khushi: I love you Arnav...

Khushi moved closer.. Their lips were only few inches away from each other.. Arnav was asleep.. and with a painful heart she placed her lips on his.. Tears rolling down her cheeks.. she pulled back... as she said..

Khushi: I promise.. I will get you back your old best friend.. I'll do anything for you..

Khushi wiped off her tears and a faint smile adorned her face..

Khushi: I'll do anything for you!

And slowly.. Khushi took off Arnav's arms from her waist.. and stepped out of the bed.. She got into her slippers and walked on her toes to the door... She turned to have a last glance at the sleeping figure of Arnav and smiled when Arnav moved into bed and grabbed the pillow into a bear hug.. She nodded and walked out of the room..

Khushi's Room... 7.30 am

Khushi was just out from the shower when she heard hard knocks at the door.. Immediately, she threw away the towel and wore her bath robe before rushing to the door.. As she opened the door, a panicked Anshu entered the room..

Anshu: Oh god Khush.. why were you taking so long?

Khushi: I was in shower! What happen, any problem?

Her eyes wide open, Anshu exclaimed...

Anshu: Yes.. big problem! Karan.. Karan is in hospital!

Khushi's eyes shot wide open in shock as she said...

Khushi: What? How? When? What happened?

Anshu: He went for a jog in the morning.. and then.. he was attacked.. some people.. hooligans.. or terrorist..or dogs.. I don't know who.. they beat him badly and took his stuffs before running away.. Anyways I'm in a rush.. I just came to remind you of the meeting with Manav Kapoor.. his P.A will call you to confirm the time.. don't forget ok! I'll be with Yuvi at the hospital.. Ok see yeah!

As soon as Anshu rushed away like a storm, Khushi came back to reality.. She stepped out of her room and looked towards Arnav's room.. She walked to his door and pushed open it.. As she spot Arnav sleeping like a baby on his bed, she breathed a sign of relief.. and nodded to herself..

Khushi: This guy is driving me crazy.. He was with me all night.. and at that time I was in his arms.. Stupid me! Deserted park in morning hours.. it could be anyone...

~Precap~

ASR: Khushi!

Khushi looked towards him confusingly while he moved closer and closer.. He laid his hands on her shoulders.. and said...

ASR: For your confused mind!!

He leaned forward and captured her lips.. leaving Khushi shocked.. When he finally pulled back he smirked as he said..

ASR: I'm definitely not sorry about our kiss..

And he winked at her before turning away..

~Please leave your precious comments~ Thank You

Edited by aicha99 - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
awe loved it,loved it and simply loved it :)❤️
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Amazing...
Superb...
Precap made me jump...
Update soon..
This is very short update...
Well now you're back and i'm happy...
Superb superb superb...
Here you go karan!!! 😆 Edited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago
pkanchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Just loved it
Waiting for more

..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.
Beautiful portrayal of Khushi's feelings...poor girl is so shattered to even give herself a chance
Hope Arnav is able to get her our of her misery.

Hahaha I'm sure Arnav must hv planned this for Karan😆 That good!!

Lovely precap...can't wait