Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Love, hate or absurdity? Penny for my thoughts (Page 8)

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

@Ilovemyself -  Whether you want to admit it or not, some people are here simply to instigate fights, though I was not referring to any of you so I don't know why you all just started jumping at me.

Everyone has a right to state their opinion. Opinions will differ. These celebs don't know us, so why take it personal. But when you start attacking members and calling them names it gets ugly.

this should be taught to fan girls first not criticizers Wink     
We attack members and call them names?? Really?? Were we the ones who called others rapist, terrorists, criminals, dogs or questioned other people's upbringing?? I think not.. Preaching to the wrong people there!! 
EDITED.. JUST READ YOUR COMMENT.. GOOD TO SEE YOU AREN'T APPLYING IT TO USLOL

Edited by sonia1230 - 25 June 2013 at 4:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiIloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Originally posted by sonia1230

Another moral policing anti HM thread disguised as a neutral sana thread Lol..
Btw can I just ask where has this shweta Vs double d BS come from?? I can safely say that NOT all DD critisizers are shweta fans.. double d fans saw that a small majority maybe 2-3 members were shweta fans & that i made the shweta AT & ASSUMED all hate mongers are shweta fans & therefore started to make anti shweta threads to get back at hate mongers LMAO

@ bold - Sana? LOL You didnt forget her yet?Embarrassed

And yes, i agree...
Mujhe zabardasti Shweta fan banaa rahe yeh DD fans LOL
ROFL Ayushi you know how annoying autocorrect is lmao!! Sana meant saneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.Jichacha_chaudhriWreckLass

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.LScttFaraan92

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LScttchacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Faraan92

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

@Ilovemyself -  Whether you want to admit it or not, some people are here simply to instigate fights, though I was not referring to any of you so I don't know why you all just started jumping at me.

Everyone has a right to state their opinion. Opinions will differ. These celebs don't know us, so why take it personal. But when you start attacking members and calling them names it gets ugly.

this should be taught to fan girls first not criticizers Wink     
We attack members and call them names?? Really?? Were we the ones who called others rapist, terrorists, criminals, dogs or questioned other people's upbringing?? I think not.. Preaching to the wrong people there!! 
EDITED.. JUST READ YOUR COMMENT.. GOOD TO SEE YOU AREN'T APPLYING IT TO USLOL

why should I apply to us.. LOL   I have been silent witness of all name calling to HMs..Ouch "get a life, get well soon, and death upon wish"   are another examples of that
Some people think that it should be applied to us because, they don't agree with what we say about d grade celebsROFL eventhough we have never name called a memberLOL seriously don't understand this logic!

Edited by sonia1230 - 25 June 2013 at 4:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

IloveMyself.LSctt-PrimaDonna-Faraan92

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SexyAngel-

1) Like some already said... not all DD bashers are shweta lovers... LOL

2) U dont like the insulting of celebrities right... here members that dont like DD get bashed too... what abwt that? LOL some have been called 'dogs' etc... i have seen those myself ! LOL U r making a post abwt celebrities getting hated.. wat abwt the members?

3) U r seeing too much bashing... i m seeing too much worshiping! like u said its all in the perspective! LOL

And the fact is... phrases like 'oh u r jealous of DD' etc... instigates ppl to bash DD even more... so all the credit goes to her phans not her haters! LOL

Totally agree with this!

rini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri-SexyAngel-

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teri_SankaDeVi

Ok here's a summary:

1. Being DD "bashers" "haters" and "criticisers" does NOT equal to being Shweta fans

2. Learn the difference between "bashing" and "criticising" by looking up those terms in the dictionary if you don't already know.

3. These celebrities are not your sisters, aunties, neighbours OR any other relatives ergo there is no point getting so butt-hurt.

4. Those who like to moral police and preach about their favourites getting slandered is morally wrong or try and start a mahela morcha should practice what they preach for a change and quit abusing other members on the forum and stop calling them dogs and what not.

5. It's all a matter of perspective. You think there's too "bashing"? I think there is too much worshipping!

6. PLEASE QUIT saying that we are jealous of your angel DD and getting personal and talking about our academic qualifications! That only makes YOU look really stupid!

These should be the rules of IF, seriously.

IloveMyself.rini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index