Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Love, hate or absurdity? Penny for my thoughts (Page 2)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Ahaha . drashti fans are so naive that they never knew how to even criticize any star as if criticism word did not exist in their dictionary . if i recall well these are only drashti fans who always bashed each star and their fans just to make Drashti way better than them..

i am talking about the bashing on this forum and not anywhere else!!!

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfndI

Agreed with TM as I also dread to come to the forum nd see such use of Dirty words to bash clebs nd also attacking them on personal level. Where is the practice of constructive critisizm? What worries me is that we also have teenage members who visit these forum! What impression it will create on their young minds nd what impact it will have on them! I have seen IF fans fighting over clebs nd bashing but nothing is murkier than the JDJ6 forum this year

Lol I'm one of those teenage members, I'm 17 and the things some of these so called adults say and the way in which they behave simply amazes me. And I doubt the phrase constructive criticism exists in this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

babygurl10 Goldie
babygurl10
babygurl10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
You have made a really good post.
Unfortunately, I can already see where this thread is going. 
Just let it be, some people just don't get it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyaa-Doracake

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IloveMyself.

Lol. ROFL Bashing the 'terrible' dance of some celebs =  bashing a human being mentally retarded. Silly

You learn new things on IF each day. Good luck with the pep talk. Neither ST has delievered any 'OMG' performances nor a terrible dancer like DD. The former will be evicted soon no matter how hard she tries thanks to the her pathetic choreographer while the latter will make it to the finals and hopefully will be evicted, like KSG then. Let the real talent win.

PS not liking DD doesn't automatically make you a ST fan Wacko

Ouch I think I need some ointment for my burn. And im sorry Im basing my opinion on a human level, I'm not a fabulous dancer from the first time i set foot on a dance floor and I do not expect anyone to be even if they are a celebrity. And I guess this is your opinion and I can respect that. And I apologize for that? I never actually said disliking DD makes you a ST fan but maybe my post gave off that impression. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10EnchantedForest

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Dhoop-Faraan92neha-rockss

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

it was the Shweta who fans who  mostly started this.  I didnt care much for her before I came to this forum. But I do think her dancing is limited to bollywood.

Maybe it's true that Shweta fans started maybe it's not. I don't know so I can't comment on that but just because you see someone jumping of a cliff doesn't mean you jump after them and follow too does it? lol. Confused

-nautankidollz-

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Ahaha . drashti fans are so naive that they never knew how to even criticize any star as if criticism word did not exist in their dictionary . if i recall well these are only drashti fans who always bashed each star and their fans just to make Drashti way better than them..
 That's really immature though. I do acknowledge the fan that there are dancers here more talented than Drashti but she is trying her best. I don't see why we can't limit the criticism only to dancing and we feel the need to attack actors on a personal level.

babygurl10

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorchacha_chaudhrineha-rockss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index