Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Love, hate or absurdity? Penny for my thoughts - Page 5

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonia1230

Another moral policing anti HM thread disguised as a neutral sana thread Lol..
Btw can I just ask where has this shweta Vs double d BS come from?? I can safely say that NOT all DD critisizers are shweta fans.. double d fans saw that a small majority maybe 2-3 members were shweta fans & that i made the shweta AT & ASSUMED all hate mongers are shweta fans & therefore started to make anti shweta threads to get back at hate mongers LMAO

@ bold - Sana? πŸ˜† You didnt forget her yet?😳

And yes, i agree...
Mujhe zabardasti Shweta fan banaa rahe yeh DD fans πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

@ bold - Sana? πŸ˜† You didnt forget her yet?😳

And yes, i agree...
Mujhe zabardasti Shweta fan banaa rahe yeh DD fans πŸ˜†

I am also not ST fan ...   πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: .EdwardCullen.

hidden message in ur post-u want to say that vijay make me MOD so that i can divert the frustation of real life on virtual people who dare to say the truth ,i'm hungry for power

WordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1) Like some already said... not all DD bashers are shweta lovers... πŸ˜†

2) U dont like the insulting of celebrities right... here members that dont like DD get bashed too... what abwt that? πŸ˜† some have been called 'dogs' etc... i have seen those myself ! πŸ˜† U r making a post abwt celebrities getting hated.. wat abwt the members?

3) U r seeing too much bashing... i m seeing too much worshiping! like u said its all in the perspective! πŸ˜†

And the fact is... phrases like 'oh u r jealous of DD' etc... instigates ppl to bash DD even more... so all the credit goes to her phans not her haters! πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hi Priya. While I agree with what you said, there is not point in writing about it as some people are solely a part of this forum to instigate fan wars and the such. Whatever we say will have no impact to them. They will do what they want. this should not be said without any evident πŸ˜‰

They will bash the other, compare the other, and etc.
comparision is required..why not they could be compared?πŸ˜• 

That's their goal. They don't care about the dancing ability. Their main goal is to create fan wars.

I'm not much of a fan of either Shweta and Drashti as I don't watch their shows, but I feel that any contestant who takes up the offer to be a part of Jhalak or any reality show has some sort of talent in them. You're right, some are trained already while others have to work extra hard. I think they all deserve a round of applause for at least TRYING. Winning or losing is hardly what matters. But for viewers it matters. I hope you know what I'm saying. So many posts like yours have been created, but its made no difference. Only the DT of this section can save it from being ugly.   isn't it bagging for power? πŸ˜•

This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hi Priya. While I agree with what you said, there is not point in writing about it as some people are solely a part of this forum to instigate fan wars and the such. Whatever we say will have no impact to them. They will do what they want. They will bash the other, compare the other, and etc. That's their goal. They don't care about the dancing ability. Their main goal is to create fan wars.

I'm not much of a fan of either Shweta and Drashti as I don't watch their shows, but I feel that any contestant who takes up the offer to be a part of Jhalak or any reality show has some sort of talent in them. You're right, some are trained already while others have to work extra hard. I think they all deserve a round of applause for at least TRYING. Winning or losing is hardly what matters. But for viewers it matters. I hope you know what I'm saying. So many posts like yours have been created, but its made no difference. Only the DT of this section can save it from being ugly.

the way you type ur thoughts here i fee like calling you moderator even though even in remote future u don't have any chance of being mod. Btw, were not you also one of those who wanted to create fan wars by creating an instigating Poll where you compared Drashti to her Bhabhi. By creating that poll, you not only wanted to make their fans fight with one another but both Drashti and Shubhashi too. See, you come in same group now. Before giving a lecture you need to jog your memory back to remember you also have done your bit to create fan wars . Have not you?Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SexyAngel-

1) Like some already said... not all DD bashers are shweta lovers... πŸ˜†

2) U dont like the insulting of celebrities right... here members that dont like DD get bashed too... what abwt that? πŸ˜† some have been called 'dogs' etc... i have seen those myself ! πŸ˜† U r making a post abwt celebrities getting hated.. wat abwt the members?

3) U r seeing too much bashing... i m seeing too much worshiping! like u said its all in the perspective! πŸ˜†

And the fact is... phrases like 'oh u r jealous of DD' etc... instigates ppl to bash DD even more... so all the credit goes to her phans not her haters! πŸ˜†

word !!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

the way you type ur thoughts here i fee like calling you moderator even though even in remote future u don't have any chance of being mod. Btw, were not you also one of those who wanted to create fan wars by creating an instigating Poll where you compared Drashti to her Bhabhi. By creating that poll, you not only wanted to make their fans fight with one another but both Drashti and Shubhashi too. See, you come in same group now. Before giving a lecture you need to jog your memory to remember you also have done your bit to create fan wars . Are not you?

I made two posts desiring to be a mod and all of you started ganging up on me for God knows what reason. No, I did not create that poll to instigate any fan wars, but members here took it that way so that ain't my problem. I'm done making my points and arguing because some people here are simply here to create fights. I really could care less about these celebs because I don't know anyone personally. I simply watch the show for the art of dancing & Madhuri. My opinions don't matter anyways. Anyways no point in dragging this further. I never intended to create a poll to instigate any fan wars, but if fans chose to take it that way what can I do? 
This content was originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

the way you type ur thoughts here i fee like calling you moderator even though even in remote future u don't have any chance of being mod. Btw, were not you also one of those who wanted to create fan wars by creating an instigating Poll where you compared Drashti to her Bhabhi. By creating that poll, you not only wanted to make their fans fight with one another but both Drashti and Shubhashi too. See, you come in same group now. Before giving a lecture you need to jog your memory to remember you also have done your bit to create fan wars . Have not you?

bold ,this one is damn  funny πŸ˜†
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, like 'Jake' already mentioned, let them criticise, they only want Drasthi to improve in her dancing skills like we all do...when she does improve, we all know they will eventually start applauding too (hopefullyπŸ˜† )

Another great effort,
πŸ‘
Anoshka