India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* (Page 5)

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Bhai is a nothing but a shameless deluded, delusional, disorientated individual. Where's the moral police that earnestly defend this despicable person that had not even a flinch of consideration for Radha Jis condition. The women held her hands together for mercy on her dead husband's soul, pleaded, fainted, and he capitalizes by waltzing straight in with no remorse in his conscience. Chi Chi The look of disgust on his face said it all. Bravo for showing your true black color and washing away the gold charade.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05sunflower52_charu_

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Oh no...where is the Abuser,whom i hate the most??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today he is behaving like a Good and dignified manCryCryCryCryCryCry

And where is the GOLDIE whom i louuu the most AngryAngryAngry

But he disappointed with his conversion of GOLD TO COAL..CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@chakku
Shocked what? You called our Goldie psychopath ROFL
How can you?! After all he really respects women ROFL
ppl who still are saying this are ridiculous..
Oops I forgot we are the evil fans who are always bashing the poor shitains LOL

sunflower52

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@An-Oh yeah they must be plotting in their den that how can they prove RK to be a bigger psycho than their bhai?Makes sense!DiapersellersROFL

Chakku

I hear that bhai fans are making posts, about how RK should allow bhai n his mom to stay with him, coz bhai had once saved his life. He should return that favor like this. LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL You got your answer now? LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat.._charu_DushtDanaf.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

@Padhi- OMG what the?ROFLKutta Kutti ka HM?ROFLROFL

Agree yaar! Psycho RK is too much. How can he defend his late father? How can he stop his mother from begging infront of a gangster? How can he shout at a trespasser? Is he crazy? Our bhai is the best.

but jo bhi bol i really love his transparent cleavage revealing neela blouse ROFL ROFL ROFL

WT*** Padhi...revealing Neela blouse???? u love it??? beware of his fans,who always drool over,even though  he is a Censored
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@Nadi- He is not a goon but a gutterchhap bhaiROFL

@Zainab- OMG GUTTERCHHAPROFLROFLApt nameROFL

Btw lets not talk about their double standards which become triple when it comes to bhai. They can bash RK for the same reason, but will justify bhai when he's accused of the same.

@Raj- Even i feel bad for his fans. Now they have nothing to drool on except for expressionless THOPDA of bhai.

@Padhi- Even i love his SEXY feminine cleavage through transparent blouse like kurtasROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011sunflower52

shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@shelley- Now RK mansion will stink like gutterROFLROFL

@Aliya- NOPE! A sadist psychopath doesn't deserve to be called a man! When Padhaji fainted, he gave such a disgusting look.

@Cardio- More than anyone else, i feel bad for you.Now how will you measure the depth of gold plating on goldie bhai's heart? Now who will analyse his cheap golden character?Cry

@An-Oh yeah they must be plotting in their den that how can they prove RK to be a bigger psycho than their bhai?Makes sense!DiapersellersROFL

Rename the serial, RK Mansion - Ek Stinky House Ek Pagal Asylum
Madhubala has become side character now

.SaduKiFarzi.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

@shelley- Now RK mansion will stink like gutterROFLROFL

@Aliya- NOPE! A sadist psychopath doesn't deserve to be called a man! When Padhaji fainted, he gave such a disgusting look.

@Cardio- More than anyone else, i feel bad for you.Now how will you measure the depth of gold plating on goldie bhai's heart? Now who will analyse his cheap golden character?Cry

Ekjactly!! Right now I m listening to that song 
   Zindagi ne har pal gam hi diye..       ROFL

My heart is bleeding.. And there are tears in my eyes.. I m so heart broken..  ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index