Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* (Page 3)

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Totally agree..
Where were the GHG who respects women always? LOL
Today's epi proved that he is nothing but a cheap selfish "man".
If someone like him still can be called a MAN!

Edited by ..Aliya.. - 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 1
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Jayshree-You mean to say that bhai hadn't taken bath till now?ROFLNo wonder he always looked sleepyROFL

@An- Hayee Ram itna gussa?ROFLROFLROFLAgree. I laugh at those phangirls who used to call bhai a dignified man and the one who respected women. Where are those girls today? No comments on this sadist psychopath?

@Nidu- Lol yes, gold has been washed away.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreNeutral_Mona.SoulMates.Ananya05sunflower52anitaraniSh_Abhiyanidu-dsena

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Today my heart bled for my Goldie bhai,. That Gold plating was sadly missing..
He was on a full on sadakchaap mode..Ouch

And his acting was mind blowing.. He is trying to get a few expressions... At least we are done with the dry eyes n crocodile tears,. I hope so!!

I think bhai had changed his profession too.. Now he is a healer.. Psychiatric patients seem to be finding peace in his Neeli but not Neeli ankhen..

Kya shafa hai bhai ki aankhom mein!! LOL

Move on all psychiatrists out there! Bhai is the next revolution in the world of medicine n psychiatry.LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Neutral_Monadvs_smiRKAnanya05Valar.Morghulis_charu_..NadiaZ..anitarani..sairat..Sh_Abhiyaleelaa9

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

What GHG? Do hell with it...I never saw even a single trait in him to be called a golden hearted man...He was, is and will always be a obsessive psychopath for me.

He is obsessed with RK , and out to make RKs life hell. Silly Kuch kaam dhaam nahi hai, toh RK ko pareshan karte hai. Thoda timepass hi hojayega. Jobless freak. Sleepy

To all those who fell for his GHG trap, today he showed his true colors, by barging into a respectable household like a true sadakchaap goonda and disrespecting another woman.

He has no rights on MKs property, as it would have been transferred to its RIGHTFUL HEIR, that is RK, after MKs death. Bhai's claims are ridiculous and disgusting
.  One moment he shows hatred,and next moment he says, 'maa, yeh tera parivar hai'. Shocked ROFL ROFL He thinks adding 'Kundra' surname will cure his mom. Shocked and RK Iis capable of restoring her dignity. Shocked ROFL Bhai needs mental treatment immediately. LOL

Sultan: the true keeda, obsessed with RK, clinging on to him like a parasite.

Ab RK ko iska ilaaj to karna hi padega.

Go RK go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@mona and moni- I am still cryingCryCry

@Rockingvivian- They won't come todayROFLROFL

Don't Worry Dear . U gonna get more chances like this to cry CryCryROFL
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@An- Hayee Ram itna gussa?ROFLROFLROFLAgree. I laugh at those phangirls who used to call bhai a dignified man and the one who respected women. Where are those girls today? No comments on this sadist psychopath?

LOL LOL
Those girls must be busy plotting new points and tricks to bash RK today. Their workload is increased you see, coz RK ne toh aaj kuch galat nahi kiya...Cry ab woh kaise bash karegi..Cry
So, you see, extra efforts needed...Tongue May be they are busy digging out something that RK did last year...n now there will be posts on how RK is a psychopath and abuser...Tongue LOL

Ya fir they must be into planning their new business after the super flop attempts at detergent and diaper selling. ROFL ROFL

Rahi baat bhai pe gusse ki, toh hum sab k gusse pe bas haq hai ek bhai ka. ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK_charu_..NadiaZ..Sh_Abhiya..sairat..

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKAnanya05..NadiaZ..Sh_Abhiya..sairat..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index