Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| My Heart Will Go On | CC #35 (IO) (Page 53)

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 28742

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by .Anisha.

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by .Anisha.

knock knock 
kon haiWink

heyya aniHug
bhoot hu main LOL
mere peeche peece tu yahan bhi aa gyiROFL


kaise ho?Smile
teri peeche nahi toh aur kiske peeche jau Wink
main theek hu tu bata ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

kitna bak bak karte ho tum log :O

Good Morning ...I love the title <3
moggieHug

Shachi...CryCry

sab log tabhi baatein kartein hain when I leave
mai yahan aa kar kya karun Cry
aisa mat kaho moggieUnhappy
han woh shakaal ka kuch karna padega Evil Smile

kyun na kahun sachh hai ye Ouch
mai bhi gayab ho jaati hun ab LOL
Shakaal kaun...mai kisi shakaal ko nahi jaanti Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 28742

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss


I have oiled my atm and now waiting for 30 mins to pass away so that I can wash it off LOLLOL
wat did yu eat Wink
I had sandwiches LOL 


Edited by .Anisha. - 25 June 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

-Enjoyurself- IF-Stunnerz
-Enjoyurself-
-Enjoyurself-

Joined: 19 March 2012
Posts: 28368

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by .Anisha.

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by .Anisha.

knock knock 
kon haiWink

heyya aniHug
bhoot hu main LOL
mere peeche peece tu yahan bhi aa gyiROFL


kaise ho?Smile
teri peeche nahi toh aur kiske peeche jau Wink
main theek hu tu bata ??
nhi nhi ..aao..roka kisne hai..chudail or bhoot ki bohat jamegi..hum saath me romance karengeBlushing

mai bhi theek hun re..bas i have pain in my tooth since yesterdayDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss.Khamosh.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

Originally posted by neha-rockss


I have oiled my atm and now waiting for 30 mins to pass away so that I can wash it off LOLLOL
wat did yu eat Wink
I had sandwiches LOL 

am hungry ...get me some Wink
here I have Aloo ka parantha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Khamosh.

-Enjoyurself- IF-Stunnerz
-Enjoyurself-
-Enjoyurself-

Joined: 19 March 2012
Posts: 28368

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

kitna bak bak karte ho tum log :O

Good Morning ...I love the title <3
moggieHug

Shachi...CryCry

sab log tabhi baatein kartein hain when I leave
mai yahan aa kar kya karun Cry
aisa mat kaho moggieUnhappy
han woh shakaal ka kuch karna padega Evil Smile

kyun na kahun sachh hai ye Ouch
mai bhi gayab ho jaati hun ab LOL
Shakaal kaun...mai kisi shakaal ko nahi jaanti Sleepy
 LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by enjoyurself

Originally posted by neha-rockss

kitna bak bak karte ho tum log :O

Good Morning ...I love the title <3
moggieHug

Shachi...CryCry

sab log tabhi baatein kartein hain when I leave
mai yahan aa kar kya karun Cry
aisa mat kaho moggieUnhappy
han woh shakaal ka kuch karna padega Evil Smile

kyun na kahun sachh hai ye Ouch
mai bhi gayab ho jaati hun ab LOL
Shakaal kaun...mai kisi shakaal ko nahi jaanti Sleepy
 LOLLOL

tumko hansi aaying Angry
me jaying ab rahe sab karo yahan chat
wats the use of me staying here Ouch bye

bye Anisha tc :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 28742

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

 nhi nhi ..aao..roka kisne hai..chudail or bhoot ki bohat jamegi..hum saath me romance karengeBlushing

mai bhi theek hun re..bas i have pain in my tooth since yesterdayDisapprove
wah wah kya baat hai Blushing 
aise baatein mat karo chudail mujhe kuch kuch ho raha hai Wink
bdw dentist ke aas gayi kya ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC #1| The Hot And Happening Heart Hackers | Open

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: ohsehun.   Replies: 625   Views: 15586

ohsehun. 625 15586 27 April 2014 at 8:22am by lovelife.
Sisters by Heart # 4 - lMOl Happy B-day Vasu!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: -SAISakura16-   Replies: 1127   Views: 53796

-SAISakura16- 1127 53796 24 November 2013 at 8:25pm by -SAISakura16-
*|<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 21~>|*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1193   Views: 37185

Dew-drop 1193 37185 17 May 2013 at 4:26am by Dew-drop
...lSanliciousWorld#85 [IO] Heart Skips A Beat!...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OmNaMaSteOm   Replies: 1193   Views: 24658

OmNaMaSteOm 1193 24658 11 February 2013 at 5:06am by Neloufer.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index