India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

again...

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
only one thing responsible for asad s condition today..his blind trust on his so called childhood friend tannu aka billi ..he trusted her always ...today again he did the same thing trust her blindly.he never trusted zoya against tannu and he dont trust himself
he never asks himself if he really can do something like this noo he just believe every word of tannu...
i m afraid of only one line of asad today ..mai tume badnam nahi hone dunga...dont know what will happen..he is disgusted with himself ,now only want zoya s forgiveness not zoya
and cvs again billi winning...cmon villain aise jitne lag gaye to hero kya kaega ...its high time show accai ki jeet

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4yogierabiacasaStonerGirLPopo.-iLoveKaran-MarysaaTeja....SONIRAJ1-khaleesi-viya.mallik4eva-.serendipity.-shanakyasharan

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wht they r showing is unbelievable in the true sense...bcuz NOBDY wud believe anything like this...i think everybdy knows wht they r capable of...and wht they rnt...she said he was HIT IN THE HEAD...NOT DRUNK...SO UHM HOW DOES HE NOT REMEMBER!!! Angry i dunno abt u cvs but were educated enough...and when we watch this stuff...all i can say is u make a BIG FOOL outta ourselves!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaLisa5121Sb111

Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

wht they r showing is unbelievable in the true sense...bcuz NOBDY wud believe anything like this...i think everybdy knows wht they r capable of...and wht they rnt...she said he was HIT IN THE HEAD...NOT DRUNK...SO UHM HOW DOES HE NOT REMEMBER!!! Angry i dunno abt u cvs but were educated enough...and when we watch this stuff...all i can say is u make a BIG FOOL outta ourselves!

Totally agree with you!!!! I am tired of being taken for a fool and having to ignore the inconsistencies and making excuses for the lack of logic.  I said in another post that "That's just the way these shows are" isn't going to cut it for much longer! 

I mean really! Asad ask yourself ... ... why did the goons leave Tannu behind if you were unconscious? ... how did Tannu carry you to the bed?  ... AND AND AND how did Zoya show up there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaLisa5121

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
You're got right there. HE TRUSTS HER MORE THAN HE TRUSTS HIMSELF. How is that even possible? Confused 
Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm, I've already written about this, but may not be correct :)) It is against our real-time and QH passage of time. 10 days lasted almost 40 episodes, 5 days a week, etc. etc.. Asad a few times on the phone in the scenes, obviously business talks, did not take vacation, it is much too busy preparing, various people staying in the house, for that matter everything is logical. Assad and that he wanted no evidence could so quickly change their minds about the "friend" from childhood. Although it does seem sometimes like a silly idiot, but because of Karan and his acting looks charming :)) even in a completely bizarre scenes.
Illogical is that for the same period happened so many, I mean the Zoya attempts to find evidence against Tanveer, it's amazing how things fell her heart and of the speed Tanveer every time I managed to get away. As for the Tanveer and terrible idea, strangling chickens, candles and rope on Sangeet night, acid in Zoya's sari and mehendi, envelopes with invitations, etc., etc. I will not even mention.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lisa5121

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top