Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
What do you guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleNishta06

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Its possible to fall on love twice...but dnt think its raj's case...he can fall in love twice with the same person maybe...
Raj cant fall on love quickly with sarita as for now he is only concerned for her, and is influenced by divya...for example he thought abt what she told him abt the prophecy, the guy doesnt want saritas death on his concience...
The chances for him to fall for sarita will b lower even when he will find out abt the web of lies she and divya weaved..so yeah, its interesting where this story goes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrulssangita10765

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Take a look at Saifeena or  RanKat instance!!! ROFLSillyClown
though i prefer divya with him...!!!Day DreamingApprove

Edited by Desichiqneez - 25 June 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanjana-

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I think it is possible to fall in love twice. But Raj is only showing concern for Sarita. It's not love, or at least not romantic love. If the CVs want to set up Raj and Sarita as a couple, I hope they do it another way. I don't think Divya's plans will be successful. 
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Not in Raj's case LOL Hmm...all I can say is that the story will go so unrealistic if Raj and Sarita will be together..I mean,after ten long years you start to fell something for someone whom you ignored everytime !!Ermm  Raj & Divya should be together Hug my POV Smile 
"True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does." Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765-Sanjana-pallavi25

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
If 1 is open to it than i think it is possible. If u dnt give yourself or the other person a chance it wil not happen.

-Sanjana-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
It is not impossible to fall in love again, but it is EXTREMELY hard. It will take years to move on. But I think 10 years is a lot. Like I'm still not over my guy and its been like 3-4 years now. But once you meet someone new who treats you well and truly loves you, everything starts falling in place eventually. Its really rare that you get your 1st love. Very few people are that lucky. And if you don't then you have to find ways to just move on because that's life. You can't sit in a corner and cry the rest of your life because you didn't get your first love. You can't just give up on life. You have to be strong and set an example.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Andjenie-Surma--Sanjana-sandiab

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
You can fall in love as many times as you want. Its in the human nature. After a break up, if you meet someone that moves you then yea you can. Most people are just to stubborn to move on. they make their love into obbsession ... im not talking about Raj, just a person in general... If your love is Epic than yea it will take time, maybe a few years to move on... but i doubt it would take 10 year. its in the human nature to fall in love again and again. i mean love is just a chemical your brain releases. its found in chocolates to. lol.

-Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index