Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 99)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
DD will be in top 3 I think she deserves to be there

I don't see SS in top 3.

Lauren is a dance by profession and that is all she does.She is good at it.

This is meant for people who have not danced before give them chance to dance and see if they are improving keep them no improvement send them back.

Trained dancers raise the level of other performances.

I won't feel bad for Lauren if DD wins.

I don't really care for DD but it is about the journey i think she desrves to win and probably Shan too.

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Lol. ur really upset with EOS it seems...

Its my notion too about non-dancer to dancer thing...but the non-dancer has to become a dancer naLOL, he improved and then stopped...and then his choreos choreograph around him and not on him and then he just seems to have given up

DD I couldnt care less, but her fans will ensure her position in top 3Ouch

Hiralwa; I m rather irritated! and now if he is mocked then people will blame KapIsh; isme KapIsh ki kya galti; they mock everyone and EOS is not asmaan se utra hua shehzada ke he is spared
and it is ALL in jest and good fun; and then the fans and their OTT support; blindness ki bhi hadh hoti hai
anyways...EOS su kare che akho divas; dikhava mate toh bou practice ane bou rehearsal ane yoga ane khabar ni su ane etla badha thi kae nath thaye toh eh ma kevanu mara thi nath thathu

and to quote SRK; iske bare mein wikipedia pe padlo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars_(U.S._TV_series)

DD taught kids dance; DD has previously danced; she is not a non dancer; the ONLY non dancer at the moment is EOS and uske bare mein kya kahu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Sabya's new collection! Day Dreaming

watched someone dance with his on screen lover to tere iss ishq mein tere ishq mein hum dil se gaye jaan se gaye tere liye...and he actually moved his shoulders, head, arms, UNLIKE othersCry
My wish list for Jhalak next year...colors wallo apne dusre hero ko bhi chance dedoLOL 

Edited by DrModel - 01 August 2013 at 2:47pm
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Haha its so OFFICIAL..my Shah bestestttEmbarrassed

Edited by DrModel - 01 August 2013 at 3:30pm

Payali09

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Oh and dearies contrary to popular belief it isn't the soap stars that the junta tunes in to watch in Jhalak every weekend

Payali09

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Photo: Few days back, as a billion plus India slept, a handful of tribal girls proudly held aloft a trophy they won in their maiden entry in a football tournament in far-flung Spain.It was the night of July 13. Hundreds of fire crackers lit the skies as the girls screamed Vande Mataram – their battle cry – for being placed third in the Gasteiz Cup, the world's best testing ground for teenager football in Victoria Gastiez, also popular as Europe's Green Capital.They were the same girls who were slapped, kicked and made to sweep floors by arrogant bureaucrats in Jharkhand when the girls asked for birth certificates, a necessity to apply for passports.But they eventually managed their passports, thanks to a strapping American, Franz Gastler, who pushed the cases of the girls with mandarins of the Ministry of External Affairs in the Indian Capital.He was a lone ranger in his efforts.The girls were lovingly titled the Supergoats by the organizers in Spain the moment they saw the girls playing barefoot in practice matches on arrival. Why? The girls had limited football gear and could not take the risk of tampering it before the tournament. They were overawed by international teams in the first tournament, the Donosti Cup, but came to their own in the second tournament. Offering a consolation prize for the third team – winner of a match between losing semi-finalists – was a mere formality for the organizers. But for the girls, it was a giant leap into global soccer from their impoverished Rukka village near Ranchi, considered one of the world's epicenters of child marriage and human trafficking.As soon as the announcement was made for the prize distribution ceremony, the girls rushed into their dressing room and returned, some barefoot, wearing red-bordered white saris, their traditional festive dress. Many had their plastic flowers in their hairs. And when they huddled together after the mandatory photo session, some wept inconsolably because they had almost given up their hopes to participate in this tournament.
Few days back, as a billion plus India slept, a handful of tribal girls proudly held aloft a trophy they won in their maiden entry in a football tournament in far-flung Spain.

It was the night of July 13. Hundreds of fire crackers lit the skies as the girls screamed Vande Mataram ' their battle cry ' for being placed third in the Gasteiz Cup, the world's best testing ground for teenager football in Victoria Gastiez, also popular as Europe's Green Capital.

They were the same girls who were slapped, kicked and made to sweep floors by arrogant bureaucrats in Jharkhand when the girls asked for birth certificates, a necessity to apply for passports.

But they eventually managed their passports, thanks to a strapping American, Franz Gastler, who pushed the cases of the girls with mandarins of the Ministry of External Affairs in the Indian Capital.

He was a lone ranger in his efforts.

The girls were lovingly titled the Supergoats by the organizers in Spain the moment they saw the girls playing barefoot in practice matches on arrival. 
Why? 

The girls had limited football gear and could not take the risk of tampering it before the tournament. They were overawed by international teams in the first tournament, the Donosti Cup, but came to their own in the second tournament. 

Offering a consolation prize for the third team ' winner of a match between losing semi-finalists ' was a mere formality for the organizers. 

But for the girls, it was a giant leap into global soccer from their impoverished Rukka village near Ranchi, considered one of the world's epicenters of child marriage and human trafficking.

As soon as the announcement was made for the prize distribution ceremony, the girls rushed into their dressing room and returned, some barefoot, wearing red-bordered white saris, their traditional festive dress. Many had their plastic flowers in their hairs. 

And when they huddled together after the mandatory photo session, some wept inconsolably because they had almost given up their hopes to participate in this tournament.

"They were over the moon. It was their night," said Gastler of the girls, who subsist on less than a dollar a day.

For a country low on soccer, this was - arguably - good news for the mandarins of the game. But no one cared. All India Football Federation (AIFF) president Praful Patel was not aware of the girls' superlative achievement, nor was the country's new sports minister Jitendra Singh.

"We could not sleep that night (July 13)," says Rinky Kumari, 13, captain, Supergoats. Once she bunked her school helped her mother do household chores. Today, thanks to football, everyone knows her name in the village.

She says she remembered the days she was slapped and sweep floors when she went to the Panchayat Office get birth certificates for her passport.

"That is the pain of being a tribal girl in India. I do not remember the slap, I remember the Cup," says Rinky. 

For her, and her teammates, it means a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this sound familiar???LOL
I was so impressed with the story.Clap
How I wish more and more people take to foot ball and hockeyDay Dreaming

Edited by aparnauma - 01 August 2013 at 7:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09umamdixie123-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
More than his fans...its the channel which is overdoing it...Sid and DD promos will be everywhere...Sid and DD will be the perople getting the attention in every epi with the guest star...KVB and the rest are just sitting lukha in the epis...

Its irritating to watch that...we liked him becoz he is not OTT and humble and sober...and dint need all the extra jazz and promotion...then why the channel has to force him on us??!! He was noticeable anyway...but now the overpromotion is going against him backing it with his stagnant dancing skills

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09umamaparnauma

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
this week I saw more Sana, lauren Mukti promos; I have yet to see Sid's promo
and no the promotions do not bug me at all..its truly the phangurls and their blindness and what I hear about off screen activities and the dancing not going anywhere

Go to top