Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 94)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
You think mohan is acting?
Or he actually had a memory loss...
Now i dont have doubts ...he is Mr Mohan Bhatnagar

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I cant really connect to the Vasu thing still on a script basis...but KKK is really really good...I watched yesterday and those eyelocks with Megha said everythingClap

Kat is no doodh ki dhooli herself - well who is in BW?? Neway karo jo karna haiLOLLOL
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
@ Appy - I liked Sargun and then she did NB and she and Ravi were such cry babies and did not take criticism in the right way and she has attitude so I no longer care much for her or for Ravi, which is sad because he is a really good actor but he did lots of tamasha on NB. 

Mishal was too good as Dutta BUT Shabbo like I said could not get the feel because he recites lines and he did not become Dutta like MR; MR would turn into Dutta Bhao. 

Edited by DrModel - 31 July 2013 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@ Khushi I think he is pretending; memory loss hota toh he would not remember Megha with such pain and intensity; and neither would he do things to distract her from thinking that Vasu is MB. 
The way he thought about her when he plays football and closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair; and then the way he remembered the flash backs; why else would he care about her.

what remains to be seen is why he is Vasu and if he is doing some undercover reporter thing (which i think is the case here)

When Megha finally confronts him and when RJ sees him and bugs him; it remains to be seen if he breaks; and that scene will be amazing. KKK and AS will make sure of that

Edited by DrModel - 31 July 2013 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamkhusi_*

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@ Hiralwa -- well I don't like to generalize everyone based on Biru's extracurricular activities. That would not be fair. 
There are quite a few new guys who are discreet and/or sensible and I'd rather be their fan. YJHD worked because of KJo and the way eh presented it. It worked because of KJo's sensibilities with what people want to watch. Let's see if Besharam manages that. 
The reason Biru has all the ladies is because of the charm -- you saw the charm on jhalak and last year it was quite apparent on Simi selects; the boy has charm BUT Besharam is not my kind of movie. 

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Ohk amend my statement...most are character dheela!! 

I have heard Bobby is supposed to the guy who loves his wifey a lot and is faithful to her...Anil Kapoor insists that he never gave in to the temptations <<though I heard some rumours of his and Rani during Naayak phase>>

New ones, you'd know betterWink so will keep mum on them as I havent heard also anything about them

Imran is loyal and faithful...Its funny that RK dated his wife also many moons ago...how strange it would be to bump into her

Is A2 pair for real?? ARK is dating Shraddha?? I thought he was with Ahana ages ago and then with Rhea <<that girl in Mere dad ki maruti>>?

DrModel

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I dunno about ARK and Shraddha -- the media also is no less; they do NOT realise that two people can be friends and hang out together; they do not realise that someone can be affectionate towards another without there being an affair; they do not realise that what they write can hurt sentiments; they just write. I know PC is no doodh ki dhuli - she tried to homewreck Akki BUT when it came to Shah I always doubted that there was anything from SRK's side. He loves GK waaay too much to throw it away. I think PC may have tried which is why she made certain statements and KJo pounced on her and why she wont necessarily work with Dharma ever BUT I don't think SRK felt anything. And the media--baap re -- they got PC pregnant, they got SRK married to her; they wrote about GK throwing SRK out --and all this while these two were going through the process of having a baby and then the baby being in hospital.

THIS was the best slap ever to the media -- they wrote that GK won't allow SRK to see his babies and there they had another baby. The worst bit was saying that GK left him --if any of his fans have read anything about him then they must know that SRK has always said he has no one except GK and no friends except GK; he is KJo's friend because of GK; same with Farah. You think he would throw his only person away for PC--aint happening media!!!

OK rant over!!!

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
P.S. PC and her PR are no lessAngry 

-FreeLancer-

Go to top