Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 90)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
So finally yesterday caught up on some performances of the Sunday epi of JDJ

- Sana Tushhar were just sooo good

- Two BFFs ka milan!!Dead I see what u were saying Sheens!! One is nautanki and another one hawa hawaai...thinks no end of herself - the way she was acting on stage - like everyone else is faltu and her word is satyavachan!!  Loved the way KJO gave back to herTongue...was never a fan of barbie doll ever - so much for the attitude when no one watches her new showDead

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EOS ki problem kya haiAngryAngry...why wont he dance properlyAngry..why is he the weakest linkCry...I dint vote for the sensuous act and I am not going to vote for him till he does something outstandingAngryOuchCryTongue

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y do people <<including me>> take reality shows so seriously...all of them are scripted to a certain extent...its all about entertainment, entertainment and entertainment...popcorn khao, enjoy karo aur bhool jaao...if EOS wouldnt be there...I would have never even voted or cared for who wins...he wont come in top 3 like thisCryCry...DANCE MERI JAAN DANCEAngryEmbarrassedLOL

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Ohk what...Sid is akshay kumar of TV??Wacko I cant compare the two in my wildest dreams...why comparison between TV and BW anyway...

I like Akki for his comic timing...Heri Pheri rocks...but where is Sid being like Akki coming fromErmm
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I totally think Vasu = MB! I feel its a JTHJesque twist -- he is so pissed off that he lives life as a challenge just like Samar Anand; but they couldn't make him a Major so they made him a replica of dutta bhao (who remember Mishal as Dutta -- another awesome actor) 
I feel RJ will recognize him; I think he is doing all this to prove to Megha that he is NOT MB; its so obvious
baaki jo CVs chahe

+++++++
I felt the same way-- how O HOW is EOS = Akki; WHAT???there is no comparison; EOS is on TV and Akki is THE AKSHAY KUMAR!preposterous!

++++++++++++
haha Hiralwa-- I sent sympathy votes this time -- like 15; baaki toh he has phangurls and points -- he wont go anywhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yeh kya hai???Yeh kya hua???Biru!!!why??WHY?? WWWHHYYY???
I really do not care about versatile actor; different roles wagera wagera blah blah..chichorapan to the maxCry

so downmarket!! 

all those who bashed Dhanush for his chichorapan in Ranjhnaa and how he acted like a Varanasi ruffian; where you all at now?*cough Shobha de cough* but no she aint gonna bash Biru coz she is buddies with his parentsAngry

isse toh accha main Thalaiva tribute lungi dance dekhu; in the words of Vigil idiot: CE kab release hogi
OMG shah ke expressions; Holy smokes
Tritube to Thalaiva from King Khan and yo yo honey singh

P.S.if Shah had done such downmarket things he would be bashed to time immemorial by the media; koi zara Biru ko bhi bash kar do; BUT nooo Biru toh will be crowned best actor aliveAngry
(yes I do like Biru BUT I am not a blind phangirl -- isse accha toh Sushie's shuddh desi romance)

P.P.S when Shah came to Jhalak, he told someone that he (as in SRK) was a bad dancer BUT watch him move; he MOVES his legs and his hips and in JTHJ he matched Kat step for step in Ishq Shava; and then there are others jinka kuch nahin ho saktaOuchCry (shah is 46; 14 years older than EOS) JUST SAYINGSleepy

Edited by DrModel - 30 July 2013 at 1:46pm

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hiralwa -- KP is OUT from what I hear

And Sid and Shaan got 23 

KVB 27

DD got 24

Lauren. Mukti and Sana got 30

and apparently Sonali is in hospital and not well

Edited by DrModel - 30 July 2013 at 3:21pm

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Kids are out of the picture.

May be the criticisms on the ways of the functioning of the channel are getting to them.

Or may be that DD and SS found it tough to rehearse two acts which will be included for scoring.Confused

So things are getting tougher.

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
MR had a diff attitude...kkk has his own...i still cant believe how a person can be so perfect ...i still cudnt gather courage to see human sheild seq! I know the actors wud have cracked the screen with perfection
wese MR k time the brickbats colors got...that was epic...kyun hua kya hua still a mystery...LOL
i was heart broken a bit tooLOL
jdj!!!...hmmm...seriously there is something which is putting me off
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Kushi - What is putting you off JDJ?

I still voted for you know who even after being not so pleased with his act.But not as many times as I usually do.

Those were simply to encourage him and not to show my appreciation for the act.

Never watched MR's show.But wasn't he interested in movies?
There were a lot of news about him being too big for his boots.

Edited by aparnauma - 30 July 2013 at 10:14pm

Go to top