Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 88)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@ Appy -- everything you said -- WORD!! I guess because there is a certain corner of my heart which despite being gaga over KKK also lurrvesss Sid, I could not write all that you have because I felt bad typing it. BUT what you said..I AGREE totally.

Rumba from seasons past (it would be unfair to compare with overseas shows or even with what we learn overseas); 

the same choreographer; with another hero - and lower scores)

Guru's Rumba (erm he did not walk around or lift; he moved -- then again he had shampa and he scored lower)

Shweta Salve (i was sooo pissed that SONY got Mona to win)

can you notice the difference yet? 

N.B/P.S - CL's devi mata 's expressions when he hugged his choreographer..baap reLOLLOLLOL

Edited by DrModel - 28 July 2013 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
My favourite male contestants from seasons past : Sushie and Ritwick

Edited by DrModel - 28 July 2013 at 8:27am
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
KVB and Sneha danced to Jooma Chooma (oh this song; Ritwick too did it last year - see link above)

If you are going to score the choreographers then call it choreographers dikhlaja; I felt KVB moved more and either someone deserved less than 27 or KVB deserved more. KVB was better. That is all I will say

How can Remo give Sana the same marks as KVB and as EOS? HOW? KJo and MD --thank heavens for you two and for giving Tushie and Sana 29; coz there was dance all through! and Sana needs to calm downLOL

Salman and DD were good! 

A certain actress I used to like until I watched Jhalak today-- I do NOT like her any moreAngry

Edited by DrModel - 28 July 2013 at 11:14am
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Finally managed to watch Sunday's episode.

KVB took  my breath away especially with the final part of his dance.

Dhrashti's was good there is some jiving in that.Must say that girl is hard working.

Shan's foot work was quite good.Too bad the sum of the parts did not add up to the total act

Sana deserved a 30.The way they recreated the gladiator act with so much of dance.

Karan Patel has given up already I think.

SS - He is in his own league till now. Comparisons will start soon.

It is obvious that while he takes HIS WORK very seriously and tries to show improvement in his work he does not take HIMSELF seriously and so obviously that is the reason the hosts get away with all those jokes.That is the right attitude one should have in life.
-------------------
Sana's enthusiasm - This girl really gives her 100 percent to whatever she does.I hope she remains that way.Smile

Edited by aparnauma - 28 July 2013 at 10:02pm
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Appy, I think the comparisons HAVE already started
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Whether SS wins the trophy or not he is already a winner.

He has come quite far as a dancer still got a lot more miles to go.He hung on despite the low scores because of the public support.Now he knows the fan following he has and he also has learnt to dance.
The way he conducted himself he has earned a lot more appreciation and people could see that he puts in a lot of hard work and he tries to do his best.

So now it doesn't matter whether he wins the trophy are not.

He will go because there are better dancers than him not because he couldn't dance at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hello shello all...Having the busiest Monday of all timesOuch and had the busiest weekend...will try and drop in from time to time today...

So missed out on a lot:

My comments on Sid ka performance - It LOOKED good, even though I dint see DANCE in it for Sid!! It looked clean and the lifts were in place unlike the mess of lifts he did with Sonia...and he was looking so CUTEEmbarrassedLOL...NO the performance in comparison to OTHERS did not deserve 27 and it is a dance competition and at this level, we cant keep judging on an individual graph basis alone and the level of other performances will be taken into account...but on a stand alone basis for Sid's graph  - it was a neat performance for me

LAUREN - PUNIT - I LOVED IT!! Superb broadway jazz...

Kids - were truly outstanding this time with some crazy, unimaginable lifts

Mukti - needs to tone down her over confidence - it is not doing her any good - Lauren is not her competition - she is way way ahead - first she needs to compete with the other contestants and then throw her weight around!! Her comment on consistently getting 30s got on my nerves...Dead...Waise I found Shakti Mohan really cute - y did she leave D3?? For pritam pyaare??Dead

Havent caught the epi on Sunday, missed BV on SatOuch

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday while changing channels, saw the performance of MJ5 group on SP in IDS...they are MINDBLOWING manClapClapStar
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Waise A2 premiered on TV yesterday...well thats not the news...but what has taken me by surprise is the amount of promotion done for television premiere of movies these days??

A2 had a poster covered with roses outside some college - and everytime a couple pulled out a rose, little bit of the poster would be revealed and some models stood under the jacket in A2 pose at bandra bandstand

Coz SOTY was also promoted like crazy before the TV premiere and it generated 4 trps for sony that week!!

Y?? The producers get a cut in the adverisement revenue the movie generates or somethingConfused?? 

Go to top