Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 82)

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Oh Appy ur so bholi...channel has put him on gunpoint to praise PY...dint u know??Tongue

And he sold his friendship off for lakhs of Rs and promotion of BVDeadDead

Aww.. I am so happy and relieved to hear  that someone else is also counting money and is involved in self-promotion.. Someone is giving some else some company.. LOLWink

Ohh. Btw, was that picture by any chance too some sort of self-promotion of BV ? Maybe the channel is playing tricks on the public to get someone back on their channel .. Tongue as somebody's departure has been affecting their rahu-ketu-shani dashas Tongue

Edited by dixie123 - 25 July 2013 at 7:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
More than Sid;s act now, I am looking forward to seeing his proposal to Manish !! I am sure Manish is going ot be awesome as usual. Have to see how much sid is going to be nervous/blush while doing all of this Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I feel vasu is Mohan fo sho and he only went to help Kishen coz Kishen said tumne kissi se pyaar nahin kiya or whatever...

They've got to show us that what MB said was true; even death cannot separate MegHan

Manish rocks and Hiralwa; no smoke without fireOuch

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
OMG Khushi; MB will return; see this - OK I am a total MB fan girl..Hiral I admit itEmbarrassedTongue

"yaadon mein kitni daafa tumhrai galli tumhare daar pukarta raha magar kya karu mujhse aaya na gaya ; ek ghum jo diya tha maine tumhe mujhse bhoolaya na gaya; uss roz main yahaan se gaya tha yeh sochkar ke laut aunga; ek vaada joh kiya tha tumse woh nibha jaunga magar shayad uss waqt zindagi ko yeh manzoor nahin tha varna main iss qadar bhi majboor nahin tha; abhi bhi waqt hai haan waqt hai abhi lekin yeh waada hai khudse ek din tumhare saamne aunga..."

Edited by DrModel - 25 July 2013 at 12:15pm
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Nivi - raahu ketu shaaniLOLLOLLOL - dono what to say to thatSleepy

Sheenie urf KKK ki phangurl <<rightly soWink>> - Shubh Shubh bol, it looks like a silly misconstrued tweet...they dint even publish an article on that!! Jaane de bechare koEmbarrassedLOL

DrModel

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Nivi - raahu ketu shaaniLOLLOLLOL - dono what to say to thatSleepy

Sheenie urf KKK ki phangurl <<rightly soWink>> - Shubh Shubh bol, it looks like a silly misconstrued tweet...they dint even publish an article on that!! Jaane de bechare koEmbarrassedLOL

I am not ready to let go of EOSHeart I dunno why BUT then again like I keep saying no smoke without fireCryCry
SidwaEmbarrassed but yes KKK can ACTUALLY ACT; I miss MB even though I blame the stupid fans and their tiresome letters and tweets for taking away my MB and giving me Vasu; this is NOT JTHJAngry and as much as I love KKK there is only one ShahHeartHeart

speaking of shah - 2 more weeks to CE release
+++++++++

BTW why do lurkers lurk on MY DAMN thread; do we even care two hoots about what they do on whatever or wherever they post; NO we do NOT; so why do they haunt us like the ghosts of days pastDeadDead its sickeningDead and very soon when someone meets bhaijaan every saturday I will wonder what exactly must have led to this entire specific saga; WHAT A JOKEAngry 

man Hiral...hu hathi ne aini jaga toh kadache e loka pase wapis nath avthi; parn tu joh jeh badhu 180 degrees turn lese; ema eno fault toh thase j nathi ema fault thase producers no, salman khan no; eni BEING HUMAN organization no, colors tv no; eij colors tv je aini etli rudely nikalo hatho; parn emaj kem thio ke star tv walla ne i nathi gamiTongue eno attitude; parn naa e toh bou saras che, innocent che, emaj fault star tv no hasseWink

moral of the story: Channi bole sui se; tere pet mein chedhTongue

oh and know what the biggest JOKE in the universe will be: EOS or DD winning Jhalak means nothing to do w fangirls and voting BUT all the channel's manipulation HOWEVER if YKW wins bhaijaan's show then it will be all YKW and no one else; double standards anyoneAngry

Edited by DrModel - 25 July 2013 at 4:31pm

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
DD - I finally realised what it is I find so appealing about her

She is a fairly decent actress.She seems to have a flair for comedy.Wish the makers of her show make good use of it .

She is a picture of good health.Her face has such a healthy glow.

Even without make up despite spending such long hours at work she doesn't look haggard at all.Thumbs Up

She doesn't really have a perfect figure but she looks good in whatever she wears because she is well toned and is very fit with no extra fat any where.

She does look like an APPLE.Wink

If APPLES looked anywhere close to DD they will definitely keep the doctor away.LOL

Frail  fragile and delicate looks will be appealing if your face has a healthy glow and does n't look haggard even if you are so delicate and look like you break into pieces if any one touches you.

Good health and good nutrition add hell of  a lot to ones looks.

Edited by aparnauma - 25 July 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModeldixie123-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
LOL Appy, if you say this in the JDJ forum, you will be crowned Queen; monuments will be built in your honor! 

Edited by DrModel - 25 July 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123aparnauma-FreeLancer-

Go to top