Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 75)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mid-day-meal-bihar-chief-minister-smells-conspiracy/1/295847.html - Article on Midday meal being a political conspiracy...and it starts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
What kind of sick blame game they play.

Instead of promising the public that thye will make sure that this kind of things don't get repeated and look into the reason how the pesticide got into food they blame the opposition to divert public attention from their own failure.DeadAngry

They do think that people just take all the crap they dish out.Or may be they take the crap because there is no alternative.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Apparently the school princi was RJD ka some party person's friend!!

All these parties are basically making a fool of us...they all mil jool ke eat up our money and create unrest in the country Dead Abs NOONE is a saint!! All these fights are total hoax...From what I hear, the whole thing was apparently pre-planned and the other party was also informed about the happeningDeadDead..innocent lives get taken and the poor suffer in this whole thing...for god sake they were kids!!AngryAngry...Man I detest Indian politicsAngry Dead

Y cant Main Ratnam's Yuva really happen in our country...y the hell cant sensible youth be the leader of the nation

++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Rumours on KSG's wife - Jennifer being pregnant and leaving SC

umamaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hiral change should happen but it should be us changing rather than them changing.
We are the ones who are taking all this nonsense from them.

--------------
My maid votes for a partcular party because they give her 1000 rupees in a coverDeadI asked why take the money.They are giving back the money which they looted from her.Tongue

---------------------------------

So Shaan is going SP Balasubramaniam way.

Singing hosting music shows and now acting.That explains Mika's presence in JDJ.

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I agree on that Appy...the educated ones want nothing to do with politics and dont vote or are not active in politics...and the majortiy of ones who do vote are the ones below the poverty line and are illiterate who are promised all sorts of things

Hmmm...its a vicious cycle...Ouch...when some sensible citizens contest elections, they dont even get the backing of the public...Ouch

Dono whats the solution to all this...Ouch...even if all of us go and vote, the votes are fudged and people are bribed to change the verdictDead

Plus journalists are also corrupt and fed...the real news many a times will not reach us.

And people who really care for the country are generally shunned forever or scared off

But still I feel there is hope...I know of someone who gave up a lucrative job with MNC to get into IAS and is active in protests against social harakari <<that person was very active in protesting against the OBC and SC and ST seats was introduced>>...we need more and more people like that

The Jessica Lal case is a testimony to the fact that strong support from people can overthrow a politically influenced pathetic decision

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Btw the lokpal bill just fizzled out...nobody even cares for whats happening on that front...Ermm

dixie123aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IhXwBYXk2Os#at=76

Why this?Confused

Edited by aparnauma - 23 July 2013 at 10:43am
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ahem for those of us abroad: the heir to the throne is born and the drama associated; holy cow even baby AbRam didn't have this much drama; i cannot believe CNN is comparing the drama to what the US has with the Kardashians; SERIOUSLY????!!!!!

YET another plane incident - oh man! first Asiana in San Fran and then Ethiopian at Heathrow and now this. Well Ethiopian was parked whereas Asiana and Southwest crash landed

and in yet other news as BO pushes for immigration reforms and healthcare bills

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
LOL Mohan bana Vasu... and KKK returns

I have a feeling Mohan = Vasu; he did not die that day; or Megha will turn Vasu into MohanLOL

but actually ---had they introduced a new hero, if he had been as awesome as Mohan. I'd have still watched. I know everyone loved S1 more but I love S2 more; I like MB in season 2 more than MB in season 1 and now with this new Vasu who knows what the story will be. 

oh wait - they are introducing a new hero -- played by KKKLOL but KKK is awesome; so humble and down to earth, no nautanki, no issues (played a character with grown kids)

and then there are others...

Edited by DrModel - 23 July 2013 at 3:01pm

Go to top