Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 73)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Originally posted by khusi_*

hi...srk n sallu patched up Shocked
in the breakfast news ...i saw...n my jaw droppedLOL

========
MID-DAY meal...DeadDeadDead
i had watched the nonsense very closely...things are much more worst in realityDead
Meaning??Confused

Btw for NBT2 fans ]- Mohan is gona die or something...atleast he is gona be going off the cliffCry
which meaning?? midday meal...manythings are not reaching to the childrens...all the midday meal scheme is a big failure as far as i sawDead 

---
 NBTOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
NBT - I don't watch but didn't he have an accident at the end of the season -1 where he was presumed to be dead and come back in season 2?

--------------------

Mid day meals - Agree most of the times they don't reach the kids.

I think in South the situation is a little better because administration is not so bad.What ever the quality of the food may be but it seems to reaching he kids.

Speaking about kids -

CM of my state gifted bicycles to all the school going girls especially to the children in rural areas so that the girls don't drop out of schools because of difficulty in commuting.

They may be corrupt but they make sure some of their welfare schemes reach the target population so that they will get their votes.

Edited by aparnauma - 22 July 2013 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ERM no--he was never presumed dead in season 1-- Megha was paralysed.

NAHIN!  he cannot die! BUT KKK is the lifeline of NBT! uske baigar who will watch NBT?
So this means baby Mohan? KKK in a new avatar?who is really Mohan but pretending not to be? Kekta style story

Edited by DrModel - 22 July 2013 at 11:53am
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
There was some article on colors website that he will be hanging on the cliff during the family picnic and adu is holding on to him and finally mohan or adu will leave the hand and Cry

This is the article - 

Happiness has returned to the Bhatnagar family after 12 long years with the return of the prodigal son, Addu. And now that the misunderstandings between Rimjhim and Mohan, as well as between Nanhi and Beera have been cleared, it's time for celebration! The Vyas and Bhatnagar families will go for a picnic together, and that is where tragedy will strike.

The family will be in great spirits as they travel to the hills for a short break together, chatting and singing on the way. Even when they reach the hills, everyone will have a great time together, enjoying the weather and each others' company. But there will still be an undercurrent of tension between Mohan and Addu, as both of them remember the promise that Mohan made to Addu for his return to Megha. 

And it is this promise that will bring about the end of Mohan in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Mohan will accidentally slip down the cliff during the picnic, and since Addu will be the only one close to him, Addu will catch hold of his hand to save him. While the rest of the family panics and rushes to save his life, Addu will remind Mohan about his promise, and the duo will have a conversation about it while Mohan is hanging between life and death, literally! 

And if you were hoping for a reconciliation between father and son at the end of the conversation, you are sadly mistaken. By the end of the conversation, Mohan's hand will leave the hand that is keeping him alive, and plunge to his death in the valley below!

Now it remains to be seen if Addu left his hand or Mohan chose to leave Megha and her family to live without him, for Addu's happiness. Either way, Megha, Nanhi, Rimjhim and the rest of the family will be devastated to see Mohan fall down and turn their happiness to sadness in an instant. 

This incident will no doubt shatter the family, and we'll have to wait and watch how Megha copes with this loss. So it's a time for great changes in Na Bole Tum-2, and make sure you miss none of it!

Edited by hiralshah169 - 22 July 2013 at 11:52am
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yea I read it and edited my post; Oh well I wanna know what happens and I like Megha and RJ and there will be a baby Mohan coz of SR today

I doubt KKK is out; he will return as MB who will pretend that he isn't MB

anyways I still wanna know what happensTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
KKK is obviously not outLOL He would survive the fall...mayb memory lossTongue

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

KKK is obviously not outLOL He would survive the fall...mayb memory lossTongue

I don't know if memory loss or if coma; they need something until BB starts
now I am doubting NBT will end or take a break because they wouldn't do such a drastic thing if they were gonna go on season break in 8 weeks. I feel BB timing will change considering the controversial tamasha that happens on it

speaking of BB..I still cannot believe it; shah and bhaijaan are buddies; now all the bhaijaan fans will go and watch CE? 200 crores fo shoTongue
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thats BW...no permanent friendships...no permanent enemiesWink

Its better for the fans only...otherwise sab khoon jalaate hai for their fav star and end up having verbal volleys...some comments on YT vids of their songs by the opposition party is Dead

Go to top