R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 62

Posted: 10 years ago
The mid day meal scandal has made it's way to the media in my corner of the world. Short story on our national news program. Here's what being reported over here:
* principal has handed herself over to the police after going into hiding overnight
* 23 children aged between 4-12 died
* meal had pesticide in it

No mention of any political/government mismanagement...

Baby's name is George Alexander Louis. I won on Alexander and Mum won on George. I still wanted James in there somewhere πŸ˜›

And now they've gone to Kate's parents and hopefully everyone will shut up shop and go home now πŸ˜†
Also current song on repeat in my head and on my playlist is 'Wild' by Jessie J.

I particularly like this section:

'When it gets rough, then the rain starts pouring,
I turn up the heat 'cause the drama ain't important,
Let 'em all talk talk, I'mma just ignore it'

😊
Sheena πŸ˜Š thanks for the write ups..After a long time, I read a feedback about serial characters that moved me and I could actually relate to!!

You know yesterday, when I watched the episode, I was actually searching for Megha and MB in the serial. The transition in the track/characters was so sudden, wish the makers had given the viewers some time for acceptance.

Now, I am waiting to see whether I can make the connect to Megha again and whether KKK as Vasu will grow on me   

Wish wish- that they had not ended MB's character πŸ˜­
Edited by umam - 10 years ago
Originally posted by umam

Sheena πŸ˜Š thanks for the write ups..After a long time, I read a feedback about serial characters that moved me and I could actually relate to!!

You know yesterday, when I watched the episode, I was actually searching for Megha and MB in the serial. The transition in the track/characters was so sudden, wish the makers had given the viewers some time for acceptance.

Now, I am waiting to see whether I can make the connect to Megha again and whether KKK as Vasu will grow on me   

Wish wish- that they had not ended MB's character πŸ˜­

as I said to Khushi, i don't think we have seen the last of MB; it would be stupid to see a Megha in her mid 30s romancing a man in his late 20s; I think Vasu IS MB because how else will they explain the bond he will AGAIN inevitably share with RJ or the longing he will feel for Megha. 

I LOVED those write ups; and I think I felt the same thing when I see KKK playing his MB - no other character has moved me as much - yes I may go gaga over Shiv and his perfection BUT there needs to be more to an actor which I feel KKK has. I think its because KKK comes from theatre and he understands the craft of acting. 

I feel he did get his due at ITA with the best actor award - FINALLY

Viewers!! I feel like tearing my hair on what do they want to see...Season 2 was sooo good!! But nahi, everything has to be twisted to suit their want!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Some phans are just plain MAD!! The kind of stuff I read on JDJ for EOS🀣...itna crazy for EOS🀣..thank heavens I limit my craziness to reading his tweets to the max and tweeting him comparatively sane stuffπŸ˜†
Oh EOS ka naam maat leπŸ˜†
++++++++++++

its fine at the end, its quite evident that Vasu = MB

Is dil ka kya karu main kya karu, main kya karuπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

Hahaha, now I m gona ruin ur SHAH's song

Ladka bada deewana hai...sapna hai sach hai begana hai,

Haha yeh ladka bilkul na badla, yeah to wahi diwanaa hai...ooo...ooo.oooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Neway, never mind Il find someone like you...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Hiral! I have not found anyone! just coz I go gagaggagaaa and never ending gaga over MB and KKK does not mean I have left EOS! I would like to believe the EOS I saw and liked is the real EOS and this is just some stupid story because I have not seen that tweet!!!I tried to look for it but could not find it