Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Dude seriously!! Can I witness a day where Aamir and SRK patch up...that aint seem to be happening ever though

But this is big...actually HUGE😛

apparently the shah and sallu fans are now bashing aamir on twitter🤣
DrModel thumbnail
I was gonna post pics in sequential order of events

but even IF cannot bear itni khushiii at once😆😆
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ermm No comments😒😆

Waise off topic I read a startling article today in times life!! The new wimbledon champion - Marion Bartolli got targeted left right and center for not being very good looking by the anonymous online lowlifes and still managing to win Wimbledon🤢...and even a bbc reporter!! Some of the comments were so distasteful I wouldnt even want to mention it ever again🤢🤢🤢

WTH man Tennis is not modelling!!  One Sharapova and Anna Kournikova does not define women's tennis!!  I have always been a Williams fan...that woman is amazing in her game!!

There are many things I would have liked to post here that was so well written in the article about people just passing horrible comments about others in the disguise of being anonymous online...but then some people will automatically apply it to themselves and again post it around...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMG Sidwa suited up for gold awards!! Thats a welcome change!! But y grey again??!! 

Why cant he wear a super awesome black three piece suit??!!  Sheena give him some fashion tips...aeni pacchi aapde aene twitter par pointers mokli daiyyee😉😆
DrModel thumbnail
hu aaj etli shocked thai gayi what with the 2 biggest superstars patching up; ke mane aene kai tips nathi apwani; aena passe beeje worshippers che; apre be jaisi fangirls su advice aapse..reva de ne...
aane shock #2  ksg no aane sid no phangirls no amount ekaj che...just imagine!!!
+++++++++++++++++
there is a destiny's child song with the words

I'm not gonna blast you on the radio - I'm better than that
I'm not gonna hate on you in the magazines - I m better than that
you know I'm not gonna diss you on the internet - coz my mamma taught me better than that

so the article you are talking about just shows what people can stoop to

anyways why are we bothered. 

+++++++++++++

Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Khushi and I were speaking earlier about what an awesome character MB is and how his interactions with RJ in S2 and Chavanni in S1 are so amazing that any other father-daughter duo will always be compared by the people who have watched NBT
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yeah unexpected!! There are hidden fans I suppose of Sidwa!! These many fans are not enough to match up to KSG ka kitne saare saalon ke pankhis!!

EOS na koi chaahako thoda ghanchakkar che😆😆...aakho time ketlu praise karvanu??!! 

N I thot I was a blinded and biaised fan!!😆
DrModel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Yeah unexpected!! There are hidden fans I suppose of Sidwa!! These many fans are not enough to match up to KSG ka kitne saare saalon ke pankhis!!

EOS na koi chaahako thoda ghanchakkar che😆😆...aakho time ketlu praise karvanu??!! 

N I thot I was a blinded and biaised fan!!😆

LOL naah thu ena loka jevi nathi; kem ke maane khabar che ke EOS etla parn awesome nathi kem ke hu KKK ne jou shu ane eno portrayal bou bou awesome che; have EOS na dikri thaye ane eh up to the mark na hoye toh bas hu toh kaish
aaje etlo khush thase ne😆 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I am not talking about SRS ke pankhis re...hu je aene bhajve che aeni waat karu chuu😆...aakho divas ek ni ek vaat...he is model, hot, good looking, so dashing, prince charming etc etc...aree bas pan😆 understood that he looks hot!! pan ketli vaar reiterate karvaanu...??!!  Not the AT balikas...the other premikaas...AT balikas toh rip him apart at times <<including you and me>>😳😆

Waise I saw his performance right now...umm mixed reactions...will wait for next week for more from him and Mohena
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Waise just went through the last few pages of CC...

Appy - Love learning new languages, I am all for learning telugu...please post stuff here and translate it via PM😉😛

Payali - these days I am having difficulty writing in gujarati..wierd!! I am kinda thinking in english and then translating it in gujarati - so much for it being my mother tongue😆...I need to really jazz up my gujarati skills so CC is a great way to better it and Sheenudi is awesome in my lingo so double blast😛

Sheenudi - bad week coming up...retiring for tonight...catch ya tomoro😊

Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago