Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 16)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

well I think she is trying to be in SOTY character
but she will rock and with tushhie; it will be awesome
next out after ST; i feel KVB and Aarti will go; then Mantra then Shaan maybe then the kids then when DD, Sana, Sid, Lauren, Mukti, KP remain will the competition start. 
as for Sana she seems like a typical sorority girl (those who studied in the states will understand this reference)

Yeah preety much that should be the order of contestanst moving out #fingers crossed#

Neway Sana was supposed to be all 'Poo' in her college days with a jolly rancher lolly permanently with her...with 2-3 girls actually following her around and all...atleast thats what I had heard...

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I kinda thought she overacted as Anjali
but in SOTY she was the perfect rival to Shanaya

anyways what's wrong with being popularConfused I'd rather be popular and smart than be the geek who sits in the corner with no friends
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

I kinda thought she overacted as Anjali
but in SOTY she was the perfect rival to Shanaya

anyways what's wrong with being popularConfused I'd rather be popular and smart than be the geek who sits in the corner with no friends
Nothing wrong in being popular...wrong in being 'wannabe, attention seeking popular'...I cant stand people with a fake accent and antics to just attract attention...rather than doing it out of talent
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
apparently when Sid chose her (ok he CHOSE HER; what?!?!?!?) SRK told him not to touch her and stood behind them
and the wait continues

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
1 2 3 4 get on the dance floorDancing
man the best workout song ever
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

apparently when Sid chose her (ok he CHOSE HER; what?!?!?!?) SRK told him not to touch her and stood behind them
and the wait continues
Told u na.they worked together in his previous show - Babul ka wateva...so mayb thats y

N did u c Sana was cheering for Sid when the pushups were happening too...so work camaradie I guess

Yeah waise Kapil said chabbis/ chattis or what...whateva he was wrong in both the cases
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ok I wiki-ed him and he is 32; 33 almost so Kapilwa needs to do research

whateves; he could have picked Mukti but then he is shy with people he does not know and he knows Sana from whatever ka whatever
seems he and Shaan get along and i think when kapil said protein ka dabba he just turned his face ina  sporting way;t here was no eye rolling
what bugged me was what KP said but Sid did not react and later said I will show you when I dance
ugh Ritwick last year was so much better and whater KP says Sid is waaay better than him
and KP ka kya; wannabe kahin ka; now i know why Shahid ignores him when eh tries to be all buddy buddy

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Ok I wiki-ed him and he is 32; 33 almost so Kapilwa needs to do research

whateves; he could have picked Mukti but then he is shy with people he does not know and he knows Sana from whatever ka whatever
seems he and Shaan get along and i think when kapil said protein ka dabba he just turned his face ina  sporting way;t here was no eye rolling
what bugged me was what KP said but Sid did not react and later said I will show you when I dance
ugh Ritwick last year was so much better and whater KP says Sid is waaay better than him
and KP ka kya; wannabe kahin ka; now i know why Shahid ignores him when eh tries to be all buddy buddy

@ bold - Sid gave a fitting reply...KP took a dig at him again and again..even that comment of Sid ko baato tho 7 wild cards nikalengeConfused??!!...and honestly there was no need to talk ill of someone's dancing skills in this manner...judges are sitting there to judge na...usko kya hai??!!...can he play Shivraj Shekhar the way Sid can...then he should talk...anyway who is he on TV right nowAngry

Kal ko someone tells me to play volleyball or Basketball then it would be a challenge for me because I have limitations in that and I am not a sportsperson...its the same way for Sid - poor thing - I feel for him

But I liked Rohit for saying what he did for SidEmbarrassed

Edited by hiralshah169 - 06 July 2013 at 2:43pm

DrModel

Go to top