Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 16)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I kinda thought she overacted as Anjali
but in SOTY she was the perfect rival to Shanaya

anyways what's wrong with being popularConfused I'd rather be popular and smart than be the geek who sits in the corner with no friends

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26996

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

I kinda thought she overacted as Anjali
but in SOTY she was the perfect rival to Shanaya

anyways what's wrong with being popularConfused I'd rather be popular and smart than be the geek who sits in the corner with no friends
Nothing wrong in being popular...wrong in being 'wannabe, attention seeking popular'...I cant stand people with a fake accent and antics to just attract attention...rather than doing it out of talent
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
apparently when Sid chose her (ok he CHOSE HER; what?!?!?!?) SRK told him not to touch her and stood behind them
and the wait continues

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
1 2 3 4 get on the dance floorDancing
man the best workout song ever
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26996

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

apparently when Sid chose her (ok he CHOSE HER; what?!?!?!?) SRK told him not to touch her and stood behind them
and the wait continues
Told u na.they worked together in his previous show - Babul ka wateva...so mayb thats y

N did u c Sana was cheering for Sid when the pushups were happening too...so work camaradie I guess

Yeah waise Kapil said chabbis/ chattis or what...whateva he was wrong in both the cases
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ok I wiki-ed him and he is 32; 33 almost so Kapilwa needs to do research

whateves; he could have picked Mukti but then he is shy with people he does not know and he knows Sana from whatever ka whatever
seems he and Shaan get along and i think when kapil said protein ka dabba he just turned his face ina  sporting way;t here was no eye rolling
what bugged me was what KP said but Sid did not react and later said I will show you when I dance
ugh Ritwick last year was so much better and whater KP says Sid is waaay better than him
and KP ka kya; wannabe kahin ka; now i know why Shahid ignores him when eh tries to be all buddy buddy


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26996

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

Ok I wiki-ed him and he is 32; 33 almost so Kapilwa needs to do research

whateves; he could have picked Mukti but then he is shy with people he does not know and he knows Sana from whatever ka whatever
seems he and Shaan get along and i think when kapil said protein ka dabba he just turned his face ina  sporting way;t here was no eye rolling
what bugged me was what KP said but Sid did not react and later said I will show you when I dance
ugh Ritwick last year was so much better and whater KP says Sid is waaay better than him
and KP ka kya; wannabe kahin ka; now i know why Shahid ignores him when eh tries to be all buddy buddy


@ bold - Sid gave a fitting reply...KP took a dig at him again and again..even that comment of Sid ko baato tho 7 wild cards nikalengeConfused??!!...and honestly there was no need to talk ill of someone's dancing skills in this manner...judges are sitting there to judge na...usko kya hai??!!...can he play Shivraj Shekhar the way Sid can...then he should talk...anyway who is he on TV right nowAngry

Kal ko someone tells me to play volleyball or Basketball then it would be a challenge for me because I have limitations in that and I am not a sportsperson...its the same way for Sid - poor thing - I feel for him

But I liked Rohit for saying what he did for SidEmbarrassed



Edited by hiralshah169 - 06 July 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModel

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
did you read what I said or sid ka defence karne nikalpadiLOL
I said what bugged me was what KP said 

I thought it was mostly in jest and good fun BUT KP is an ass so i dislike him; i cannot hold grudges on every single person who says something to Sid; 
my grudge holding prowess is reserved for only one man, the rest can fight their battles on their own


Edited by DrModel - 06 July 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
1234 Get on the ROFLers' floor #9 |IO| Lungi Dance

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: tash10   Replies: 1084   Views: 31818

tash10 1084 31818 21 August 2013 at 12:32am by tash10
Dance India Dance 2 - CC #4 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1147   Views: 35084

ThatOneGuy 1147 35084 05 May 2010 at 8:47pm by ThatOneGuy
Dance India Dance 2 - CC #3 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1154   Views: 38872

ThatOneGuy 1154 38872 30 April 2010 at 2:50pm by ThatOneGuy
Dance India Dance 2 - CC #2 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1162   Views: 37221

ThatOneGuy 1162 37221 22 April 2010 at 9:28pm by Cutiepie Rani
Dance India Dance 2 - CC *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1192   Views: 35119

ThatOneGuy 1192 35119 21 April 2010 at 8:34pm by ThatOneGuy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index