Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 143)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Sweetu mujhe Sidwa mein koi interest nahin hai. 

Man Kanchi is pretty; and I saw a few pics with her and shabbo; 2 of which were tooo cute. I think she is prettier than Sangeeta. 

I am just talking about looks here. 

Edited by DrModel - 16 August 2013 at 12:51am

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
2 000 more views in two days. Good work girls on checking into the CC that many times LOL

-

Hiral, love the DP. It's totally you Tongue. And looks the Sidwa fever has not yet totally broken LOL. Maybe the docs on the CC can prescribe something for your affliction???

-

Shahrukh in Baazigar was just too damn good. I was totally like 'you're evil but you can be saved...nooo!' LOL dilwalo ka main dilbar *possibly incorrect spelling*

-

D3...mmmhhh. I'm sorry but is he wearing a Charlie Chaplin-type hat on his head? How am I supposed to scared of your villainy in that! I think he will make a pretty awesome bad guy though -> psychotic mass murderer kind of thing. And that's not a hit against Shah! Shah is in his own league Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Also 'Hi Nisha!!!!' Big smile

-

I really liked Sangeeta Ghosh in Desh Mein Nikala Hoga Chand. Is her new show out already? I read about it somewhere sometime ago *have memory of a goldfish*

-

Is JDJ doing teen ka tadka next?

Edited by Payali09 - 16 August 2013 at 1:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Haha my DP...u gave me the idea PayaliWink...that annoyed wali tweetie pic...I might just use it as my DP somedayTongueLOL

OMG...I missed so much of what happened on the forum yesterday...lolz...none of us need MIDs to write our minds out...v have a super awesome CC to do that and nor r v interested in going on the SY fangurls threads...so suck it up stalkers...NOT interested and dont care...

Waise whoever was that person, knows about the 'doctor model group' <<did u know Sheena that v r called thatLOL>>...dude seriously...how many people know about us??!! Even proclaimed silent lurkers!!  Waise if u r reading this dear...ur post was fair and objective...SmileThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09umamaparnauma

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Tweets, why do you always post things in this CC that make me curious about matters that have nothing to do with me??? LOL

I went and had a peek at what I missed out yesterday *being in sannyaas mode is actually very helpful*. I ain't going to be drawn into that battlefield. No thanks! But since we're apparently now infamous and still being stalked, here's my two cents...

1) don't approve of threads getting hijacked (regardless of whose thread it it) - if it's a party and you ain't invited then don't gatecrash and ruin it for everybody else

2) don't approve of MIDs. You have an opinion then just say it using use your own online ID.

Tweets, like you said...why go post elsewhere when we can post right here? Haha, plus more people end up reading what we say here then they would if we did post somewhere else.

Oh also, why the hell are people still interested in what we're posting here???

-

Sheens, I think we're some sort of mafia now and you're the Godfather...thoughts? LOL

umam-FreeLancer-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hiral, I think that pic I sent you is very appropriate at the moment LOL

-

Shaking my head because now we're getting indirectly/directly accused of random stranger's actions Ermm WTH?

I wish there was a way of finding out how many people are following this CC. How and why does it look like everyone knows about us? Anyway, I shall stick to my standard reaction to such happenings -> LOL

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Haha my DP...u gave me the idea PayaliWink...that annoyed wali tweetie pic...I might just use it as my DP somedayTongueLOL

OMG...I missed so much of what happened on the forum yesterday...lolz...none of us need MIDs to write our minds out...v have a super awesome CC to do that and nor r v interested in going on the SY fangurls threads...so suck it up stalkers...NOT interested and dont care...

Waise whoever was that person, knows about the 'doctor model group' <<did u know Sheena that v r called thatLOL>>...dude seriously...how many people know about us??!! Even proclaimed silent lurkers!!  Waise if u r reading this dear...ur post was fair and objective...SmileThumbs Up
I wonder who that person was who took so much time and trouble to engage in a dialogue with the ones who cannot be engaged and remain sane after that.
Any ways one don't even need to make a post even if somebody presses a like button it is more than enough for them to bring their ever present paranoia to the surface.Dead
@bold red- seconded

Payali09umam-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
PayaliROFL Mafia like seriously??LOLLOLLOLLOL

Did I miss something...the accusations continue?? Oh yeah, I feel so badCryCryCry...hataa saawan ki ghata, batti bujhake so jaa...chintakle pintukleROFL

Sowwie, it all looks so funny to me right now...I mean seriously did we ever say anything against 'SY' bond and all??!! What is with them??!!LOLLOL They said that Sid sold his friends...did we say THAT?? Kya hai bhai??!! Kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishanaa??!!ConfusedSleepy

Payali09umamaparnauma

Go to top