Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 138)

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
IPKKND Season 2   D'oh

It's a total commercial move.  I've lurked around a little bit in that forum and there is mass uproar as expected.  Thankfully people are for the most of it aiming it at SP's greediness rather than bad-mouthing the PH and the actors who have signed up for it.

The way that it is being promoted by SP totally points to them wanting to reap the same rewards from S1 but minus the original cast and crew which is never going to work.  I'm sure the new show will get it's followers etc but I'm not sure it will turn into the mass sensation that the first one did.

It was such a d'oh D'ohmoment when I saw a promo pic for the new season -> they've got the new ones in the same exact posture of the original ones as at the start of the show and they're even dressed very similarly LOL 

Looks like characters have different names but it's the same dark & broody guy with a innocent smiley girl Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Sheens, I'm sad to hear Kajol's off-screen behaviour isn't the best  Ouch  I really like her work and her on-screen chemistry with SRK -> fave jodi.

Plus the way she just laughs out loud like a lunatic during awards shows and what not.  It's weird I know but her lack of dignity at times is quite endearing LOL  

Also PZ = Preity, Such = Sushmita, Kat = Katrina but who is SP?  Having an inconvenient mind blank at the moment.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
IPK2 will be in afternoon slot
its fate...upar wale k bharose

-----------

SP's saraswatichandra will be handled by sphere origin?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payali09

Originally posted by hiralshah169

Welcome to Indian politics PayaliyaLOL...

India Today tweeted - "BJP leaders deposit #onion & tomatoes in a bank in Kanpur to protest rising price of the vegetables."

No metaphors ever...hum karke dikhaate haiDeadLOL

Shocked  They deposited food in protest rising price of vegetables?  It's been a while since I studied economics but doesn't reducing the supply amount (such as depositing/hoarding vegetables) increase the price if all other variables are held stable?  So aren't they making things worse Confused 

I'm used to thinking of 'corrupt, divided, fraudulent, greedy, biased etc' when thinking of the murky side of politics but vegetable hoarding is not what immediately comes to mind LOL
Haha...I am fed up of random brigdes and towers being built up in Mumbai...its like there is a tower and then u look down, there are slums...clean up the slums first, set up more schools and hospitals instead of building random towers everywhereAngryDead

V are the financial capital, the dream city of India, one city that absorbs every person, one city that helps realise the big dreams of people...but mayb the least developed city amongst the metros...one of collegues was telling me that when he came out of the international airport, first thing he noticed were potholes and slums...what a gateway to India, what an impression in front of touristsDead

I just heard a strange stat - 100 Cr are needed to build a road with 1 km length which will last for 35-40 years, apparently we spend 1000 Crs every year for maintaining the same roads...just imagine the amount of money wasted due to corruption
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@Khushi! NBT season 3 rumors are all over!
I am glad because KKK is so so choosy that if there is no season 3 it may be a LONG while before we see him again. 

@ Payali -- SP --> typo! I meant DP aka DPad aka Deepika Padukone; I like her esp what I ve seen during the YJHD promotions and the CE promotions and I am so glad that she is in HNY despite certain TV actress's PR wanting them to be in HNY; AS IF...who do these TV people think they are...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*-FreeLancer-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i am missing mohanOuch
yaa..i am reading the articles all over..nothing confirmed yet ant season 3!!
its better if he will come in another fresh show..i dont think i can like vasuErmm
man...this guy is terrific in acting...in the dream seq...there was a wide contrast between two characters... 

--------

the Tv actress's PR was doing so??
means there was no truth at all!!
ROFL WTH

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
LOL has SRK's value deteriorated that he will pick Jenny or that arrogant Ankita? erm the answer to that is CE! I am happy DPad is in HNY

Khushi, Vasu is Mohan; so so evidently because Ai is trying as hard as she is to make Megha believe that; daal mein zaroor bahut kala. 

new show? knowing KKK he'll go travelling and return after he runs out of money, who knows when that will be? 
Anyways, I don't mind a new show either; as long as his character is as awesome as Mohan Bhatnagar. 

-FreeLancer-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
DP is the better choice..
mohanDay Dreaming
am waiting the day it will be revealed
i cant stand Aai even in WUPinch 

-FreeLancer-