Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 133)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
What is even more howlarious is the fact that for weeks now this thread has been about Manish Paul/Big 3 or RK and KKK and SRK and Chennai Express and some of these stalkers do not even care about these people, so why bother with my thread? 

Are they upset because I no longer care about their object of affection or his so called love who I never cared about in the first place? 

I am confused!
+++++++
Hiralwa my lover has smashed records and will soon beat 3I  too! and whoever wishes to argue with me about how ghajini and fanaa are better than chennai express and JTHJ bring it on (not you Hiralwa, a certain stalker who had this argument with me in days past! All I'm gonna say is: Shah DA man!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09aparnauma-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
LOL read a quote on the BW forumTongue

the best thing about ANY SRK release is the fact that all the mamujaan, bhaijaan fans come together to cry about the loss of their favourite's record status
++++++

Payaliya-- the changing titles are exactly THAT--changing statuses HOWEVER what boggles my mind that despite that certain people continue to stalk despite this thread NO LONGER having anything to do with their man. 

should I spell it out: this is NOT a show forum, none of us are blind fangirls, heck we don't even like him off screen anymore because of his kartoote; you want him, keep him, we've got bigger fish to fry and MORE TO LIFE!!!just LEAVE US ALONE!!!

but as usual the requests fall on deaf ears; arrey I don't even watch the show anymore coz KKK taught me what acting on tv is and what cardboard boxes are; I watch Jhalak because I ve loved Jhalak before someone arrived and I will watch it after he leaves (hey bhaggu let that be soon); 
LEAVE MY CC ALONEAngryAngryAngry

Edited by DrModel - 12 August 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Holy Cow: domestic and overseas weekend business: 150 crores
MUAHAHHAAAEvil Smile...mammu fans joh mere sath lad lahe the; ab boloTongue

this is what happens when you have your co-workers. directors and crew's good wishes and when you do movies to make people happy NOT because you want to prove that you are oh-so-intellectual and steal scripts, throw out directors, and bully co-workers. 

Edited by DrModel - 12 August 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I think CE will bulldoze OUATIMD; its good K mata's head is waay WAAAY too big fr her boots. Sorry Akki fans but its a fact! 

Then K3 will arrive and will TRY to beat CE records which I feel may be impossible to beat, but you never know. I feel K3 will do ETT/Dabangg 1-2 kinda business

Then d3 - no comments; too many things wrong with this move starting with AK as a villain BUT I will get to compare Shah in Baazigar, Darr and Don to this. My Shah will win, darlings. 
And I like Abhi, man; he is a GOOD guy; Mr &Mrs B did something right.

Oh andd Abhi and Uday have gone on record to say that AK "advised" them how to give their shots and say their lines; strange considering THEY were part of the Dhoom franchise before AK even entered it. Find me ONE actor, even Niketan Dheer in CE who says that SRK advised him on how to do his job, considering he was new. 

These things have nothing to do with personal life; so people who use this argument of ohhh we are only concerned with professional life--LOOK at your heroTongueTongue

*Yes YOU, dear stalker, its YOU I am referring to*Tongue

Edited by DrModel - 12 August 2013 at 3:56pm

Payali09-FreeLancer-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Woke up on time but haven't finished my work. No CE for me till next week Cry

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
We are not even talking about other people's obsessions so why are they obsessed with this CC? Pinch

Unless of course we are now their objects of obsession LOL God save us all!

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Ahahaha rightly put Payali...there are obssessed with US LOL...our views, our opinions matter to them so much and then they manage to leave their pyaar ki nishaani for us everywhere on public forums and dont even be subtle about itWink...they are screaming it out loud that they lub what we writeROFL...heck they even started requesting for our response for certain events heldLOL...

"Bahot pyaar karte hai, tumko sanam, kasam chaahe le lo ooo, kasam chaahe le lo...ooo...khuda ki kasam mmm"ROFL

Sheenie...even I wont defend AK for Ghajini ever...one of the shoddiest movies he ever didThumbs Down...Fanaa was somewhat of a disappointment more because he dint look fit in the movie and seemed to have put too much of weight on face...Ouch

OPSKE is not applicable anymore for their objection of affection...its applicable for usTongueLOL...

Waise very unique way of communication stalkersLOL

Payali09aparnauma

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Ghajini was totally ripped off from other films.  Although that scene where his lady love is doomed still gives me the heebie jeebies   Ouch

And Fanaa was definitely fat face...*feeling mean but it's true*

Curses! (attempting to replace my usual spew of curse words with the word curse LOL)  You're right.  We're now having to deal with the OPKSE of other people's OP with us!  ROFL

Makes me think of the ultimate stalker song ->  The Police's 'Every Breath You Take' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs)

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Shocked    ROFL

Edited by Payali09 - 12 August 2013 at 9:52pm