Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 126)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Rishi Kapoor is infamous for his kartoote. he has had drunken brawls in pubs in the UK and hotels in NYC. Nothing new.
++++++++++

My sister and AK were on a flight from Mumbai to Delhi once. This was right after 3I. The flight also had some tv walle who were going to delhi for some shows. My sister said that AK was so so polite and everyone in first class who approached him got to speak to him. Kiran was with him and she was so pleasant and sweet. The TV walle however were quite rude and one of them actually said "kya chain se baith ne bhi nahin dete; baar baar aaja te hai" and their wives actually MOCKED fangirls saying aati hai koi, hug mangne, kiss karne; arrey mere pati ka peecha toh chod do chudailo" Can you imagine

Edited by DrModel - 10 August 2013 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
some people have ruined my favoritest dance show for me; 
dance ille! please apne actual jobs pe wapas jaateee!
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Looks like the phangurls are not letting someone leave.

It is better if he goes in for self elimination
------------------
Why are the kids not being eliminated?Why are they being forced to take so much pressure?

It is one thing to give them a platform to show case their talents and another thing to make them perform under pressure.

No wonder the judges over rate them and their performances.
Agreed they have a great potential but they need to grow up a little before they are put under pressure like this.

+++++++++
Someone apparently is taking U turn and returning even after being shown the door and  re entering the house.

-------------------
This is thread has reached this many pages so fast???

umam-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Appy - for the thread reaching these pages I remember an SRK dialogue

mere dushman samajh rahe thein main ab kabhi lautke na aaunga, ek gumnami ka samandar hai usme hi jake dub jaunga, ab baki meri kahani hai, sari duniya ko jo sunani hai mujhe pehchano, dekho mein hun kon aa raha hun mein palatke ...mein hun don

the rest I will reply to later

Edited by DrModel - 11 August 2013 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Lol i care a damn abt people being shown the door...aanaa hai aaoo...jaanaa hai jaao Sleepy...

Forum is a hilarious place...i have nothing to comment on anyone becoz i m not eligible to...<<rolling eyes>>

DD is a gujarati...can she not play garba properly Angry ...remo was cute when he did garba yesterday Embarrassed

Sid looks totally wary of jdj...if someone is coming on the big bad bb...then v will soon hear requests for sending him there too Dead ...

Watevas my fascination for krissh 3 is growing by leaps n bounds...it really looks world class...just cant stop raving over it

aparnauma

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Looks like the phangurls are not letting someone leave.

It is better if he goes in for self elimination

that won't happen; who would want to stop the paycheck coming in for walking around and chilling and getting 0-1 scenes a day in the name of rehearsing?
------------------
Why are the kids not being eliminated?Why are they being forced to take so much pressure?

It is one thing to give them a platform to show case their talents and another thing to make them perform under pressure.

No wonder the judges over rate them and their performances.
Agreed they have a great potential but they need to grow up a little before they are put under pressure like this.

I want the kids out too because it is not fair on them for the same reasons you are stating and also because they are getting rather repetitive now

+++++++++
Someone apparently is taking U turn and returning even after being shown the door and  re entering the house.

maybe just maybe someone's own free will came into play when leaving; maybe someone's reasons for leaving did not play out as someone wanted, maybe the other employers were stricter and did not want to deal with any tantrums or attitude because of being the leading player and maybe someone realised that the offer at hand was the only offer available at the time because no one else was bothered. 

Moral of the story: IN YO FACE B&%$?!S

-------------------
This is thread has reached this many pages so fast???

Edited by DrModel - 11 August 2013 at 3:04am

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@ Hiral -- I have not even thought of any other movie BUT chennai express; I am least bothered with what Kkrish does and why and how; all I know is SFX = Red Chillies VFXTongue

Kkrish will have to try and beat a LOT of records: biggest opening day/fastest 100 crores/biggest weekend...

I am too CE obsessed to even care about any other movie

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
No problem sweetu...so the official figure is 33 crores on opening day!!! Fatest entrant to 100 crore n 3 idiots n ETT threatened apparently

Go to top