Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 114)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
So today is my day one of being only SRS fan and not a Sid fan anymore...hah have to set a bit of rules for myself -

1) No gushing over the name of Sid anymore
2) No stalking his twitter account every hour
3) No crying if he doesnt reply to my tweets <<lol ok I am not gona send him tweets anymore>>
4) No OMG how hot is he when his new pic comes out
5) No imagining the day when I get to meet him
6) No thinking that one day I may help him with his tax stuffLOLLOL
7) No more declaration of love for Sid

Will update the rules as and whenLOL

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Oh yaar.. Why are we being so angry/disappointed with what Sid said or did ?  I am not trying to defend him. But, he is human too. Desperation, pressure can make people say senseless things sometimes. To Err is human and he said somethings which he should not have said probably. But, he is NOT Mahaan either. Emotions do take over sometimes. And he must have told Mohena in private about giving excuse to the judges and she must have consoled or convinced him not to go that route. They didn't give any excuse which was very good.

About him not wanting to pratice, didn't they show him practicing somewhere out in the open in that video before the dance ? But, yes he was visibly diappointed like always after getting low scores. I liked what Madhuri said that they know he is working hard, deffo meant a show + 2 acts. Madz and KJo were generous in their marks. I think they gave it more of his effort and expressions than anything else. I wonder what made Remo give him 9 for the previous week.

++++

Btw, how come Remo and KJo gave him special mention in that group dance ? Like evrybody they thought he was the weakest of the group but he did manage to stand up to the rest and didn't look aloof ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamaparnauma

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Well then Mukti is also human and her arrogance must be forgiven! KP is also human! Why is DD bashed?why was Sanaya bashed for talking rudely to people w more achievements than her?why was a huge hullabaloo made over someone's delhi ka gunda-ish kartoote? His ban from some stadium needs to be lifted pronto! 
Like I said, I have no issues with anyone being drunk; it is the making excuses, the not handling pressure w dignity! In real life we have to cope w a lot more esp if we r in a profession that requires post post grad learning! we could crumble too and say things or do things BUT we are strictly governed by rules and standards of conduct! If we have held by such standards by a professional body then why should it be any different for some celeb who we spent so much time and energy liking. 
He got more than enough chances to act w sense! 
The news said he did not want to rehearse after the shoot NOT before! 

Edited by DrModel - 05 August 2013 at 10:57am
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Sheena: Its not the same, comparing doctors and actors. It is expected that a doctor work under pressure and aren't you guys trained for it during the residency program ? You know what to expect because you go through the REAL stuff during those years. But, this kind of stress for an actor, maybe Sid never experienced this kind of stress/pressure before. There is always a first time. He didn't handle it. But, hopefully he will learn from this and will never repeat it.

You cannot compare the SRK incident with this one ! Common on SRK has been in this industry for 2 decades. I didn't follow that incident completely. I only know he punched couple of police officers/people Confused because they said something bad aganist his family. But, I didn't have a problem with SRK's incident. Anybody would get angry if something was said aganist his/her family. Coming back to Sid, Sid is getting this much of fame/adulation in the last one year and more so in the last 8 weeks on  JDJ...

The excuse part, he didnt give any excuse yesterday. He was the not the one to say my body is giving up and I am zoning out to the judges. He told his choreo about it. It could be in private. He couldn't handle it and so he wanted to give up. It happens to everyone. And maybe Mohena was able to bring him out of this and hence he didn't give any excuse.

Not commenting on others because I have no idea what they said. DD gets bashed because of her obsessive fans LOL

++++++++
He didn't want to rehearse after the shoot ? You mean for the next week ? Confused

What else did he do that you are saying he has got more chances to act with sense ? Confused

Edited by dixie123 - 05 August 2013 at 11:52am
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I am comparing his behaviour to other contestants behaviour across Indian GEC reality dance show platforms; is he a teenager? he is 32 or is it too much to ask that he act with sense. 

My example meant that if we are held to a code of conduct then actors have to be compared to each other too. you took my example the wrong way. 

EDITING Nivi? what you see on tv is not what is always shot...

When SSR was on Jhalak, he was doing pavitra Rishta and he had more than 1 scene a day in PR, yet he practiced and danced so well and did not crumble, 

Forget Sushie, you will say Sushie is trained; what about Karan Mehra on NB5? He is definitely in most scenes in his show and he was Star ka apna; and not a good dancer. he conducted himself with the utmost dignity, did not get drunk, did not tell his choreo he doesn't want to practice for the NEXT act when he was scored less and did not say I won't rehearse it is rigged anyways. 

People will say Sushie proposed to Ankita on TV--well being human remember?Even Sid spoke a LOT and turned me off completely when Shah came..

Ritwick -- he was a MUCH MUCH MUUUCCHHH better dancer and in maaannnyyy more scenes on PR than SS is on BV; and he had every right to be upset because he did not have the fans that Guru had; and considering the stereotype of the rich spilt NRI there could ave been many stories made about his conduct. However, he did not give anyone a chance to talk about him. 

Sid is NOT the first contestant on a reality dance show and he certainly will not be the last. Why make an exception for him?

As for SRK: Wankhede happened now and the hullabalooo the media made. I am not pointing fingers at Shah. i am saying he was bashed by the media; talking points, round table discussions all these occurred; he was then banned at wankhede; as you said he has a reason to push and shout at the guard ( no one punched anyone); they messed with his 10 yr old kid and her friends; did the media give him the benefit of the doubt. NO! and he is THE SRK; so why make exceptions for Sid. Sid is not new--he has been in the glamour world since gladrags in 2004. he knows how it works. He could have done all this in the privacy of his own house. 

Read my previous arguments; this is going around in a circle; I am not changing my opinion and I am not at liberty to reveal anything more. if you want to go by what you saw in an edited version of the shoot go ahead. I will go with what I know. 

Edited by DrModel - 05 August 2013 at 12:25pm
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Sheena: I am not trying to believe only what is shown. I am trying to think after seeing what kind of a guy he has been. It is hard to believe some of the things like he was partying all week and didn't rehearse... Was he not part of the group dance ? Did he learn that routine in 6 hours too ? There were 2 videos showing the rehearsals of just the group dance.

Although he works hard he is not able to show the improvement that he desires to show. He probably wants to go too. I just feel that sometimes he knows its time for him to go but his fans don't let him.

Anyway.. like you said we will believe what we want to believe. I'll stick to mine and I repsect your POV.  Hug will read the previous pages fursat mein.. Smile

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Nivi, 
he had to rehearse for his dance, the group dance and shoot for BV: Salman would have murdered him if he had not rehearsed for the group dance. And what did he do in the group dance that was sooo fantastic? KJo and Remo in my opinion were just taken aback that he tried and so they praised him 

again you are not getting the issue; the issue is stating that Jhalak was rigged and saying he will get marks and votes without rehearsing for NEXT WEEK'S ACT; 

Siddharth's act was not up to the mark. He did Pasodoble and used boxing ring as a prop. It didn't click and he got a score of 7-8-8. Shukla just looked like his body was not meant for dancing and the judges were generous enough to give him even the above score.The same source continued, "Siddharth was upset with the judges. He thought they would be impressed by the setting and the boxing ring prop, but that did not happen. After the episode was shot, he went on a drinking binge and even accused of the show being rigged. He expected a perfect 30 this week."

His accusation came AFTER last Tuesday's performance; anyways tomorrow is Tuesday. 

And since the article came out; he does not even talk to or respond to fans anymore; guilty much? 

He  does not seem the type to stay active once jhalak is over
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
In BIGGER news

Krrish  returns; MAN HR is HOTTT; and perhaps the HOTTEST villain the Dhoom Series has seen 

Edited by DrModel - 05 August 2013 at 1:08pm

Go to top