Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* (Page 102)

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
If he is starting to act out then I will be very disappointed in him Angry

His humility and dignity were big plus points for me but if he's going to turn into a big head then there will be no big difference between him and all the other telly 'heroes' out there Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Okie girls...lets just wait for some response on those on twitter..he did clarify on the water incident last time around...

I have been seeing difference in his work approach in BV, he is losing steam in important scenes...so cannot be sure on his work ethics this time

If HE DINT PRACTICE ENUF and has been fooling around...then its the last nail in the coffin...no support for him, neither does my watching BV get affected coz I watched BV before him too and JDJ comes back to watching for entertainmentAngry

PROVE ME WRONG SIDAngry
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Anyways, whatever I say will be ignored so its better I just shut my mouth!

I have always maintained that I watch Jhalak for many people who existed before Sid even came into the picture and after certain recent events I may not necessarily feel as bad as I would have 2 weeks ago if Sid leaves. There may be a small corner in my heart saying Oh man why?? Or Tannie may talk sense into me again but until that happens here we are

Hiral if you get a response let me know

X
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
It is simple he can't seem to handle both.

He is a lousy dancer which is a well established fact and he survived because of his popularity.
I think he has reached as far as he can as a dancer.And I don't think there can be further improvement.

It is getting tougher.Practicing for one act itself he needs a lot more time than others.Practicing for two acts is beyond his capabilities.

Now the judging has become tougher and they started comparing them against the rest of them.He knows very well he doesn't stand a chance when compared to others who are remaining in the competition.Even if he works is a$$ off in JDJ now he will not be on par with the others.

The channel literally bulldozed him into doing JDJ they may not have put a gun to his head but I am sure they must have made an offer which must have been difficult for him to deny.He himself probably did not expect to last as long as he did in this show.The pressure of preforming in this show must be getting to him.

Obviously the pressure is showing on his performances in BV when there are serious important scenes involving him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09umamdixie123-FreeLancer-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@Appy  Thanks for putting it in another perspective.  It's possibly the drinking/outburst is due to the pressure.  One person can only handle so much and he knows better than anyone that the competition level at this stage is far beyond his abilities.  Two routines is too much.  I think the stress etc has finally gotten to him.  Oh dear...poor baby  Unhappy

umamdixie123aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Oh man Appy, Payaliya - mayb its stress, mayb its not even true...mayb he was upset with himself and not judges and TC manipulated it...

I dont want to go black and white and no grey - it starts to affect my phangurliness which is at its lowest phase right nowCry

Neway...jo bhi hai - if he cant handle it then mayb the channel needs to let him go...he can get to what he is best at - ACTING!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModeldixie123

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hiral and Payaliya

I think everybody cracks up under pressure.

Only difference is how much pressure you can handle before cracking up or caving in

For some people it takes a lot to cave in and some people crack up very easily.

When the tension gets to you it will either show up in the quality of the work that you turn in or it can be interpersonal relationships or it can be taking it on the family or may be some other way like getting drunk and if they are women temper tantrums or the so called nautanki

Payali09umamDrModel-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
When I named this thread what I did, when I posted journo ode's to a certain other actor when I said I needed such scenes from EOS that was a subtle indication of what I felt; then EOS was hailed as being subtle and the one I was praising was called a cry baby now it seems everyone feels the same way. 
++++++++++

lol in the words of Manish..ab bolo ab nikalo nibandh (waise I love Manish-- ADORE is the word and from what i hear the man has no attitude and no trappings about being the BEST host on indian TV -- even salman khan and SRK have gone on record to say that Manish rocks- well again the old adage come to mind - Low lie the branches on the trees that bear fruit) 
anyways, Hiral did you get a reply? wait for the right time and then tweet
++++++++++

no one put a gun on anyone's head Appy, had it not been EOS it would have been someone else; he isn't doing Jhalak for free; he had ample time to decide and say NO
+++++++

Remo sir just choreographed the acts for IIFA replacing Shiamak Davar; goes to show his popularity and that TV stars are nott he only reason JHalak is popular so phangurls need to get off their high horses of TRPs ke vaaste

P.S Hiral check your PM

Edited by DrModel - 02 August 2013 at 12:43pm

Go to top