Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Payali🀣 Mafia like seriously??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did I miss something...the accusations continue?? Oh yeah, I feel so bad😭😭😭...hataa saawan ki ghata, batti bujhake so jaa...chintakle pintukle🀣

Sowwie, it all looks so funny to me right now...I mean seriously did we ever say anything against 'SY' bond and all??!! What is with them??!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They said that Sid sold his friends...did we say THAT?? Kya hai bhai??!! Kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishanaa??!!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uh oh, Appy! I 'liked' your post just now.

Does that mean I'm signalling some sort of secret message/war code/call to battle?

Is it me declaring my allegiance to some hidden forum conspiracy?

Does it mean that I am secretly employed by the channel to implement plans to dominate the forum???

*dun dun duuunnn* (camera circles and captures all of our shocked faces)

🀣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I wonder who that person was who took so much time and trouble to engage in a dialogue with the ones who cannot be engaged and remain sane after that.
Any ways one don't even need to make a post even if somebody presses a like button it is more than enough for them to bring their ever present paranoia to the surface.🀒
@bold red- seconded

Lol honestly that person did sound like us, no wonder they mistook her as one of our MID🀣...haiyaa I am so high on egoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but mayb next time, that person learnt her lesson and wont mess with them...bechari ki kya dhulaai ki...direct ilzaam of being part of 'mafia group'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Payali09 thumbnail
Of course we're like the mafia. πŸ˜†

Everyone knows who we are but nobody wants to acknowledge it.

People stalk us in an attempt to catch us doing some assumed wrongdoing.

All crimes/bad things are pinned on us (even when it has nothing to do with us)

We're collectively referred to after the person who started the CC

Everyone is interested in our business even though our business is none of their business

-

See? 🀣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know that person's thoughts do seem similar to ours but only thing is we stopped caring about what they think and talk.
They should have realised by now that none of us are actually interested in any form of communication or exchanging thoughts sharing thoughts with them.

I have better things to do with my life than create MIDs and posting my views in what they consider as their domain.🀒

-------------
Actually I spent catching up with a series of interviews of personalities on YT.These are from a Telugu News Channel and the man is a good journalist who made his mark on telugu print media.
So I spent my time learning about people who were making difference in their fields.Which was very engrossing.
Payali09 thumbnail
I have to stop. I'm giggling too much. And if this continues, who knows what twisted silly path my brain might wander off on... πŸ˜†

Does Sheena know what happened? I cannot wait for her to crack the s&*!s when she finds out *whoops I swore but it seems appropriate* 🀣Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Lol about time I get back to work...the channel/ forum doesn't pay me money or provide me my bread and butterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

After all I need to compensate for my bad deeds committed on forum with something goodπŸ˜›

Haha convinced we sure are mafia...saari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche and hum dhuen ki tarah upar <<courtesy, Once upon a time in mumbai>>

one more -

"Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai"😎

one more -

"Arre deewano, mujhe pehchaano, kaha se aaya main hoon kaun...main hoon kaun, main hoon kaun, main hoon main hoon main hooon don"🀣

and the last one -

"In the mumbai, all over IF, we are the bhaais, we are the bhaais...ae ganpat, ganpat"

OMG I am loving itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Payali09

Uh oh, Appy! I 'liked' your post just now.

Does that mean I'm signalling some sort of secret message/war code/call to battle?

Is it me declaring my allegiance to some hidden forum conspiracy?

Does it mean that I am secretly employed by the channel to implement plans to dominate the forum???

*dun dun duuunnn* (camera circles and captures all of our shocked faces)

🀣

I am not exaggerating.There was this person making some sane posts and I liked what that person had to say and pressed the button and immediately the next post was accusing the person of MID or acting as a front for the likes of us.🀒
That poor person got flustered and PMed me saying he/she was sorry if her/his posts caused me any trouble.
Anyways I PMed back that person not to let anyone stop him/her from posting their views.
Payali09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am not exaggerating.There was this person making some sane posts and I liked what that person had to say and pressed the button and immediately the next post was accusing the person of MID or acting as a front for the likes of us.🀒
That poor person got flustered and PMed me saying he/she was sorry if her/his posts caused me any trouble.
Anyways I PMed back that person not to let anyone stop him/her from posting their views.

What!!! Gawd people are just insane. Read it loud and clear stalkers -> if we ever have anything to say to your face then you'll be seeing it via our actual IDs and not via MID or others. More than 9 people can be sane, articulate and have opinions different to you without it being a conspiracy.

It was nice of them to PM you. I hope they didn't end up getting emotionally traumatised by the garbage others might have thrown at them.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Sheena seems to be fast asleep while the Mahabharat is onπŸ˜†...she will surely take their cases...already she is bugged off with Sid and now accusations of us discussing about him and dear Y in MIDs...they are so gone...go for it SheenieπŸ˜›

Appy - ur talking about that girl in TRP thread?? that was so sick...I think she never posted after that...bechari...she even said that she is no fan of T and all...and her posts made so much sense...

Seriously, who has the time to sit and make an MID??!! Havent we been man enuf to post stuff here anyway...even though we know they keep a tab on this CC...but ofcoz we will be accused no matter what we say/ or rather 'DONT SAY'!!
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago