Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sidwa ke liye my feelings are confused and complicated...I am not sure as to what to say right now...as I said will wait for Sat's epi for more...

I just know that my crush isnt over coz I still stalk his account and all๐Ÿ˜† and still read his articles with much interest๐Ÿ˜†

My emotions right now on Sidwa๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

Oh Hiralwa,  when it comes to negative roles, my lover's better than yours๐Ÿ˜›

Baazigarr, Darr, Don 1 & 2 to compare and this is the dhoom series where he told abhishek and uday what to do, the same abhi and uday who've been with dhoom since Dhoom 1.

Yeh aisa kaise hai? 

Perfection baby perfection๐Ÿ˜†...ab main kya karu I cant tell him to stop acting nosy๐Ÿ˜†

Did u know AK was offered Darr firssht and he turned it down because he demanded that Sunny gets a joint narration with himTongue๐Ÿ˜† since Sunny was kept in the dark about the mother angle to SRK's character and dint like the fact that people ended up sympathizing with SRK in the end of the movie...But whatever said and done...KKKiran couldnt have been done by anyone else so effectively...he was fab in negative shades...OMG in Baazigar and Anjaam he was so menacing...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMG Sidwa ke fans on twitter are just wierd...they share their personal life problems and stuff with him on TWITTER!!  dude come on...reel real main difference nahi samajh main aata!!  Someone actually wrote about getting operated and all and asking him to pray!!๐Ÿ˜•

Yaar kya matlab kya hai?!!

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sweetu mujhe Sidwa mein koi interest nahin hai. 

Man Kanchi is pretty; and I saw a few pics with her and shabbo; 2 of which were tooo cute. I think she is prettier than Sangeeta. 

I am just talking about looks here. 
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
2 000 more views in two days. Good work girls on checking into the CC that many times ๐Ÿ˜†

-

Hiral, love the DP. It's totally you ๐Ÿ˜›. And looks the Sidwa fever has not yet totally broken ๐Ÿ˜†. Maybe the docs on the CC can prescribe something for your affliction???

-

Shahrukh in Baazigar was just too damn good. I was totally like 'you're evil but you can be saved...nooo!' ๐Ÿ˜† dilwalo ka main dilbar *possibly incorrect spelling*

-

D3...mmmhhh. I'm sorry but is he wearing a Charlie Chaplin-type hat on his head? How am I supposed to scared of your villainy in that! I think he will make a pretty awesome bad guy though -> psychotic mass murderer kind of thing. And that's not a hit against Shah! Shah is in his own league ๐Ÿ˜Š
Payali09 thumbnail
Also 'Hi Nisha!!!!' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-

I really liked Sangeeta Ghosh in Desh Mein Nikala Hoga Chand. Is her new show out already? I read about it somewhere sometime ago *have memory of a goldfish*

-

Is JDJ doing teen ka tadka next?Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Haha my DP...u gave me the idea Payali๐Ÿ˜‰...that annoyed wali tweetie pic...I might just use it as my DP someday๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

OMG...I missed so much of what happened on the forum yesterday...lolz...none of us need MIDs to write our minds out...v have a super awesome CC to do that and nor r v interested in going on the SY fangurls threads...so suck it up stalkers...NOT interested and dont care...

Waise whoever was that person, knows about the 'doctor model group' <<did u know Sheena that v r called that๐Ÿ˜†>>...dude seriously...how many people know about us??!! Even proclaimed silent lurkers!!  Waise if u r reading this dear...ur post was fair and objective...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Payali09 thumbnail
Tweets, why do you always post things in this CC that make me curious about matters that have nothing to do with me??? ๐Ÿ˜†

I went and had a peek at what I missed out yesterday *being in sannyaas mode is actually very helpful*. I ain't going to be drawn into that battlefield. No thanks! But since we're apparently now infamous and still being stalked, here's my two cents...

1) don't approve of threads getting hijacked (regardless of whose thread it it) - if it's a party and you ain't invited then don't gatecrash and ruin it for everybody else

2) don't approve of MIDs. You have an opinion then just say it using use your own online ID.

Tweets, like you said...why go post elsewhere when we can post right here? Haha, plus more people end up reading what we say here then they would if we did post somewhere else.

Oh also, why the hell are people still interested in what we're posting here???

-

Sheens, I think we're some sort of mafia now and you're the Godfather...thoughts? ๐Ÿ˜†
Payali09 thumbnail
Hiral, I think that pic I sent you is very appropriate at the moment ๐Ÿ˜†

-

Shaking my head because now we're getting indirectly/directly accused of random stranger's actions ๐Ÿค” WTH?

I wish there was a way of finding out how many people are following this CC. How and why does it look like everyone knows about us? Anyway, I shall stick to my standard reaction to such happenings -> ๐Ÿ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Haha my DP...u gave me the idea Payali๐Ÿ˜‰...that annoyed wali tweetie pic...I might just use it as my DP someday๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

OMG...I missed so much of what happened on the forum yesterday...lolz...none of us need MIDs to write our minds out...v have a super awesome CC to do that and nor r v interested in going on the SY fangurls threads...so suck it up stalkers...NOT interested and dont care...

Waise whoever was that person, knows about the 'doctor model group' <<did u know Sheena that v r called that๐Ÿ˜†>>...dude seriously...how many people know about us??!! Even proclaimed silent lurkers!!  Waise if u r reading this dear...ur post was fair and objective...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I wonder who that person was who took so much time and trouble to engage in a dialogue with the ones who cannot be engaged and remain sane after that.
Any ways one don't even need to make a post even if somebody presses a like button it is more than enough for them to bring their ever present paranoia to the surface.๐Ÿคข
@bold red- seconded