R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
I only ever managed to learn numbers 1-10 from my bestie and then the very famous -

"naan on kaadlikiren"😳 <<hiding>> - not sure whether I got it right

Apart from that, there was poda and gundachi, and she used to crack up at my pronounciation...we used it as a reference for one teacher who hated us for singing all the time <<kajra re was on repeat demand by the classmates and we used to keep singing that song all the time😆😆😆 even when the lectures were on...school days>>

I taught her one word - ghadedo🤣 and how to play garba...cross culture is so cool...I dig her mom ka saambhar and rasam and she digs my mom ka dhokla😆
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/marischa-opts-out-of-jhalak-sneha-kapoor-partner-shaan 

No way man...I love Marischa - what the hell is going on on JDJ...choreographers getting injured is the stupidest excuse now to change choreos🤢
Phew!!!
Just spent some time decorating the rangeela website with my views on various issues.
I know they will not let anyone see my decorations.But at least there are no ðŸ¤¬phangurls who prevent me from expressing my thoughts and suggestions on one of my favorite characters.
I can't understand what makes people think they own the characters.Did the create the characters?

Hell they don't even care for the characters they only support the characters because their darlings are playing those characters😡
---------------------
What happened to Marischa?She looked quite fine.😕
Lol Appy...I agree...the screw up in my Macbeth is not done🤢..anyday Macbeth to sugary sweetiepie...but phangurls are phangurls...unconditional support for anything and everything shown...see we are not true/ real/ loyal fans etc etc etc etc...even if we demand a sensible storyline for the same person

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I dont want to believe that Remo called the shots this time again...Marischa was one of my fav after Tusshhar...and she brought in good concepts...

What is it with JDJ choreos playing musical chairs ðŸ˜• Marischa always would come up with interesting concepts...Sad to see M out of JDJ 
@Sheena  Love the ever-changing title of this CC.  Kind of like status updates ðŸ˜†

-

If I finish all my work tonight and wake up on time tomorrow then will go see CE tomorrow otherwise delayed till next week.  Excited and tired all at the same time ðŸ˜†

Am thinking The Hollywood Reporter got it right:  "This film is for having fun only."  (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/chennai-express-film-review-603991) Personally can't wait to join in on the fun.

Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
Ohk interestingly this thread has 20000 + views...we are 9 people at the max here...stalker alert <<ting>>😆...though I do want to sit down on how many phangroups exactly stalk this page

I discovered the concept of number of views on IF cashing the popularity of threads damn late...mayb a week ago😆
Holy cupcakes, Tweety!  I just went and checked us out.  Normally just jump straight to the CC without bothering going on chat club main page.  We're at 22 249 views!  ðŸ¤£

Did some basic and probably incorrect maths regarding my contributions, please do check Ms CA...
*  thread has been officially active approximately 40 days
*  assuming each of the invitees check it usually four times a day
*  there are only nine invitees
*  so 40 x 4 x 9 = 1 440 views in total...

So where is the extra 20 000 views coming from????  ðŸ˜²

My ideal day...I swear I was a sloth in another life and miss being one presently ðŸ˜†