R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 100

Posted: 10 years ago
Appy - for the thread reaching these pages I remember an SRK dialogue

mere dushman samajh rahe thein main ab kabhi lautke na aaunga, ek gumnami ka samandar hai usme hi jake dub jaunga, ab baki meri kahani hai, sari duniya ko jo sunani hai mujhe pehchano, dekho mein hun kon aa raha hun mein palatke ...mein hun don

the rest I will reply to later
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
Lol i care a damn abt people being shown the door...aanaa hai aaoo...jaanaa hai jaao 🥱...

Forum is a hilarious place...i have nothing to comment on anyone becoz i m not eligible to...<<rolling eyes>>

DD is a gujarati...can she not play garba properly 😡 ...remo was cute when he did garba yesterday 😳

Sid looks totally wary of jdj...if someone is coming on the big bad bb...then v will soon hear requests for sending him there too 🤢 ...

Watevas my fascination for krissh 3 is growing by leaps n bounds...it really looks world class...just cant stop raving over it
Originally posted by aparnauma

Looks like the phangurls are not letting someone leave.

It is better if he goes in for self elimination

that won't happen; who would want to stop the paycheck coming in for walking around and chilling and getting 0-1 scenes a day in the name of rehearsing?
------------------
Why are the kids not being eliminated?Why are they being forced to take so much pressure?

It is one thing to give them a platform to show case their talents and another thing to make them perform under pressure.

No wonder the judges over rate them and their performances.
Agreed they have a great potential but they need to grow up a little before they are put under pressure like this.

I want the kids out too because it is not fair on them for the same reasons you are stating and also because they are getting rather repetitive now

+++++++++
Someone apparently is taking U turn and returning even after being shown the door and  re entering the house.

maybe just maybe someone's own free will came into play when leaving; maybe someone's reasons for leaving did not play out as someone wanted, maybe the other employers were stricter and did not want to deal with any tantrums or attitude because of being the leading player and maybe someone realised that the offer at hand was the only offer available at the time because no one else was bothered. 

Moral of the story: IN YO FACE B&%$?!S

-------------------
This is thread has reached this many pages so fast???
@ Hiral -- I have not even thought of any other movie BUT chennai express; I am least bothered with what Kkrish does and why and how; all I know is SFX = Red Chillies VFX😛

Kkrish will have to try and beat a LOT of records: biggest opening day/fastest 100 crores/biggest weekend...

I am too CE obsessed to even care about any other movie
No problem sweetu...so the official figure is 33 crores on opening day!!! Fatest entrant to 100 crore n 3 idiots n ETT threatened apparently
Originally posted by hiralshah169

No problem sweetu...so the official figure is 33 crores on opening day!!! Fatest entrant to 100 crore n 3 idiots n ETT threatened apparently

worldwide milake  its already 100 crores😃

ETT is OVERRR/finished; now the race is with 3I; waise bhi I LOVE 3I; not because of aamir(never ever) or because of the way CB was treated BUT because of the story(CB)and how raju hirani dealt with it
and I feel bad that shah refused 3I coz Raju went to him first but its fine;maybe shah did not see himself as rancho.
3I hits a lot of chords with me and I do not begrudge it its status at all; however ghajini/ETT/bodyguard/ready/dabang: these records are meant to be broken coz bada hawaa mein udd rahe the log when JTHJ came last year and people were mocking it and comparing it to ETT

for them: ab bolo, ab nikalo nibandh; or maybe just sing hae hae mirchi uff uff mirchi😛😆

waise CE has no dirty jokes/no toilet humour and yesterday Manish and Riteish cracked some double meaning jokes and I was like--for heaven's sake and then I was like--dear rohit shetty , you rock like no other! The MV promo too has many double meaning jokes BUT oh well RS masala movies all the way; Shah doesn't need double meaning to get 100 crores
I feel so much more comfy on the lappy as opposed to the tablet...

Neway I read a really nice article today on downloads and ebooks taking over the hard copies and cds and cassettes...but I still prefer hard cover books as against ebooks anyday...online downloads for music is a no brainer - its free and the quality is fine so why would anybody pay 150 rs for the same...excuse me if I sound too stringy at times...its my profession to go for cost cutting😆
I wasnt very impressed with the one on Remo by Manish..., on him not doing garba in the sun and all...
Kindle all the way baby; I cannot imagine going back to paper books!!!
++++

I want all these masala film walle to go do a romantic movie like Shah and then come and speak; ab tak toh bada hawa mein udd rae the

++++++++

And will someone be able to handle all this:pange jo logo toh yaad ayegi nani; bheja firaya kisiko sataya toh hojayega total loss😈

chole chapate aur jhol jhapate yahin fatenge sab patake
gusse ko peeke aur ego ko khaake; mirchi pe mithe ka tadka lagake
dhak dhak daudega dil subha shaam raat ko neend na din mein aaram
tagda khiladi yah banda aanari; furr furr bhagegi sab ki gadi
kissi se panga toh kissi se yaari; nain matake haan beep walli galli

Sheenie u watch BB kya?? I cant stand it at all...🤢🤢 Rubbish stuff to the max...fake fake fake written all over it...🤢🤢 Even the promos used to irritate me...and honestly cant stand Salman as a host...