R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 99

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Lol actually😆

I like the new song of Shuddh Desi Romance...its cute

LOL all I care about is CE and its business and its reviews and Shah; the rest for the moment has taken a back seat. ðŸ˜­

I will listen to the song later; what is it called? 

Dude SRK is coming on DABH!! I saw that epi of MB in which he came...he was all over...literally playing a role and all!!
 Yes I know about MB and DABH; he OVERSHADOWED the actors themselves. And DD was like--oh i had to shoot my scenes with Shah, then i came then I rehearsed then I have to perform; I m dying and I was like when you people take up reality shows; do you people NOT realize you have to rehearse or do you think you r born with dance in your system; you will perform however you can WITHOUT rehearsing? and the judges will praise? and the fans will vote? 

newsflash: everyone is not a blind fan! you are paid to do this! 

man if you see the breakfast to dinner with SRK video: he goes without eating even that is how ahrd he works--does he say oh i m dying i cannot dub my voice is gone; oh i m dead why do i have to give an interview at this hour? he is 46 if he can do it why can't these tv people? 

seriously! I m sick of these tv nautankibaaz folks with their attitude of OMG we are the shizz😡🤢
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
Coming to think of it - acting is such a difficult profession - lets keep the casting couches and all the evils associated with it in a corner <<its kinda not restricted to that - its almost prevalent in all professions>>

- Talent is needed
- Looks are needed and to be maintained from time to time
- Have to be good in extra curricular activities - dancing, horse riding, swimming, cycling, etc
- Have to be conscious all the time in public
- Cannot afford to lose cool
- Have to be prim and proper and not at all be out of place  - sit in functions for hours with the posture maintained, if u trip - that will also make it to news
- Give sensible bytes
- Fly all over the world - even if u r dead tired and jet lagged
- Maintain relations with everyone - media, producer, directors, co-actors etc etc

They dont get paid so high for nothing...there is sooo much riding on them at the end of the day!!
the thing is apart from all this what matters is how you act with the fans and that you always remember that it is the fans that make you; critics chahe joh bhi kahe. i am sure there are critics who did not like CE but look at the audiences: they are flocking to the cinemas and UNTIL they keep flocking the haters can say that the Khan triumvirate is getting old but they won't go anywhere.

Now these people understand this and respect fans; the TV folks and respecting fans--a whole other story. People can wear blinders and defend and say whatever they want. TV wallo ki asliyaat is something else. 
TV walle are off my radar...

AK was also very very nice when he came to my college - no airs and attitude...his son was in my college too and he was from our rival college - ofcoz he dint attend one class there😆

Khan trio is totally not going anywhere - they get the numbers and are globally recognised - it will take RK also a lot to reach till there - oh yeah there are critics who dint like it...but then thats their work - sorry but I dint like Shanghai even though its the fav movie of critics and all...it so totally put me off to sleep🥱

Heard some stuff on Rishi Kapoor not treating his fan well in the washroom and all...

Rishi Kapoor is infamous for his kartoote. he has had drunken brawls in pubs in the UK and hotels in NYC. Nothing new.
++++++++++

My sister and AK were on a flight from Mumbai to Delhi once. This was right after 3I. The flight also had some tv walle who were going to delhi for some shows. My sister said that AK was so so polite and everyone in first class who approached him got to speak to him. Kiran was with him and she was so pleasant and sweet. The TV walle however were quite rude and one of them actually said "kya chain se baith ne bhi nahin dete; baar baar aaja te hai" and their wives actually MOCKED fangirls saying aati hai koi, hug mangne, kiss karne; arrey mere pati ka peecha toh chod do chudailo" Can you imagine
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
some people have ruined my favoritest dance show for me; 
dance ille! please apne actual jobs pe wapas jaateee!
Looks like the phangurls are not letting someone leave.

It is better if he goes in for self elimination
------------------
Why are the kids not being eliminated?Why are they being forced to take so much pressure?

It is one thing to give them a platform to show case their talents and another thing to make them perform under pressure.

No wonder the judges over rate them and their performances.
Agreed they have a great potential but they need to grow up a little before they are put under pressure like this.

+++++++++
Someone apparently is taking U turn and returning even after being shown the door and  re entering the house.

-------------------
This is thread has reached this many pages so fast???