Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

yes I read that and I find Vikram Thapas response really really good.

You cannot use media for your gain and then  comment when your pictures are leaked. Also if he is right, your PR has been feeding them with holiday news as well Kat.

and I am sorry but I agree with Sheen. I think Sid have gone crazy and that he might indeed have done these things. if positive news from media is true so is the negative news.

And I am very disappointed at him. If he really cannot take the pressure, maybe he should just leave.

Finally; PRAISE the Lord😆 you agreed with me😛; he may have started humble and started dignified BUT the adulation he saw on jhalak went to his head; There are very few people who can work under pressure in showbiz and not let the madness get to them. That is why they became SUPERSTARS. Jaya Bachchan once said that the Khans and Mr B were truly God's special people because they have  the ability to realise that it is the people that make you what you are and that they can bring you down just as quickly
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
As much as I wish to believe it otherwise, it seems our bechara has indeed made a faux pas and said and did things he shouldn't have.
DrModel thumbnail
He can be your bechara darling; you can have him back UNTIL I get reliable answers for this public tamasha

mujhe apne fav ke defense mein kuch nahi kehna; uske liye andhia pankhia hai na
DrModel thumbnail
where is everyone?
++++++

And like I asked Tannu-- Sushant ke time pe aisi stories kyun nahin aayi??Chang was a singer also--why didn't he cry and say dancing is not my forte? SSR was a big star then: pavitra rishta, the HC saga with KDMHMD; 
Ritwick ke time pe? Ritwick was top 3 also? why now...
I know some people may think I am attacking their love and being negative BUT I d rather be objective
+++
NB ke time pe: Karan mehra, jai-mahi; jaisheel-suhasi; jaisheel is an engineer why did he not cry and say dance mera kaam nahin...
poori daal kaali yahaan
LeadNitrate thumbnail
let us compare sushant and KM here for now, as they fit the situation and yes I agree with you Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So whats the verdict EOS is guilty or innocent...no what I think I care less now...I am good with it if he continues to do well in what he is good at - ACTING...

Back to being a fan of SRS and not SS for the time being...till some real clarification is out...and mayb I wont be into his performance in JDJ too today😔

DrModel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

So whats the verdict EOS is guilty or innocent...no what I think I care less now...I am good with it if he continues to do well in what he is good at - ACTING...

Back to being a fan of SRS and not SS for the time being...till some real clarification is out...and mayb I wont be into his performance in JDJ too today😔

Hu SRS thi thaki gayi ena thi bou saras actors betha che duniya ma; 
tane lage e sachi kais? mane ena upar bharoso nathi😭

i told you the song:
yeh pathat ke sanam inko kiska hai ghum😛

performance? su performance? aya thi thya ane thya thi anya chal se ema performance kya thi avigayi? 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BV and SRS are holding on to me...so SS has taken a back seat for now...

I got a new phone today, Nokia Lumia, so I am busy discovering its features and all...😆...I stayed away from the temptations of Iphone and Samsung...and got back to my personal fav - Nokia
DrModel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

BV and SRS are holding on to me...so SS has taken a back seat for now...

I got a new phone today, Nokia Lumia, so I am busy discovering its features and all...😆...I stayed away from the temptations of Iphone and Samsung...and got back to my personal fav - Nokia

LOL everyone is buying something today😕 

+++++++++++
I m just🥱

DrModel thumbnail
Man so as per the audience: KP went, then Mukti should go and then Sana and KVB too so for them top 5 are Lauren, DD, Sid Shaan and kids

what utter RUBBISH😡 i give two hoots about improvement
its a DANCE competition😡