Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
DD threw a tantrum in her room; the privacy of her make up room-- not on set; she did NOT tell Salman to make excuses for her or say it was rigged and she was the channel's darling so she would win. 
what DD did in the privacy of her own make up room is her own business

HOWEVER, someone said a few things and did a few things that are inexcusable?
Appy you can't be talking about cracking under pressure; are you telling me that people in professions like ours where lives are at stake cannot do other things? I am choreographing and dancing at an event for India Nite 2013 (considering August 15 is NOT far) and on the committee for that event and doing portfolio and working so are you saying that in a week I am gonna be all OMG get me OUT of here; this is just a stupid event; it doesn't matter anyways and all i wanna do is be a doctor; do you think I'd be impressed with myself??

so if I can multitask and do all this then why should others be judged differently just because they have a SCENE a day on the NUMBER TWO show on Indian TV(yes I had to point that out
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Oh annnddd may I bring to everyone's notice that Karan Mehra aka Naitik of Star Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (who is in more scenes of his show than EOS)was in NB5 and he did NOT say star plus ka hero; show rigged; wagera wagera..so if i can applaud KM for his dignity then why overlook other people's behaviour. 

Moral of the story: I am sorry BUT I cannot be a BLIND fan ( that is ONLY reserved for ONE man)
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Say What!!!! Modelwa!!!

why would he say that ? apni paon main kurali!!!!
offocurse jdj is rigged, thats why his last week's act got 27 despite mohina dancing and he is able to come so far. It ain't dancing and he ain't that popular as KSG or baichung either.

Anyways, I do hope its a rumour by the "rival " site.
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like some site spoke to the choreos  to clarify- info here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3601296?pn=134 (from the Sid jdj page)
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Looks like some site spoke to the choreos  to clarify- info here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3601296?pn=134 (from the Sid jdj page)

You think the choreos will speak the truth; you think they will not be diplomatic and praise him to the skies; you think apne pet pe lat marenge by messing with 2 of colors biggest stars; oh don't be illusioned

the endless opportunities these guys have had due to Remo and Jhalak; they aint screwing with them
DrModel thumbnail
Just what I need to make me happy; why can't Shah do a movie every 3 months so i get more of this

Dear Star World, please start KWK soon;
I am tired of TV stars and their drama and nautanki can we have some REAL stars please 

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

You think the choreos will speak the truth; you think they will not be diplomatic and praise him to the skies; you think apne pet pe lat marenge by messing with 2 of colors biggest stars; oh don't be illusioned

the endless opportunities these guys have had due to Remo and Jhalak; they aint screwing with them

if SID indeed said I will not practise and jdj is rigged, then he is no better than someone last week and all his humility, good nature will will go down drain.  everyone knows by now JDJ is rigged. and Sid certainly has benefitted from the rigging a lot. But he would be a fool to comment something like that publicly, so I sincerely hope he was joking when he said what he said.

BUT sheenie, we do need to wait and verify it before judging too harshly.
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

if SID indeed said I will not practise and jdj is rigged, then he is no better than someone last week and all his humility, good nature will will go down drain.  everyone knows by now JDJ is rigged. and Sid certainly has benefitted from the rigging a lot. But he would be a fool to comment something like that publicly, so I sincerely hope he was joking when he said what he said.

BUT sheenie, we do need to wait and verify it before judging too harshly.

Dude, apparently he was drunk when he said it and you think \i would judge without verifying and no smoke without fire; 
man all the time wasted?? A song comes to mind:

Aag se thandhak barf se garmi mang ke hum pachtaye dhyaan ab aaye hum ne gawaye din kitne anmol 
DrModel thumbnail
Not along the same lines and yes TV versus BW cannot be a comparison; BUT why always blame the media why always say ohh the media prints gossip, rumours and rubbish

Yes I think Biru is a charmer and a good actor and there is a reason the girls are floored; Yes I also think he is a bit of an a$$; Yes I also think the besharam promo was crassy and down market and Yes I will not be rushing out to watch it because he is NOT salman khan and besharam is NOT dabangg; yes he and Kat went on holiday and then there were pictures and the media was blamed. Just like here there was a story about getting drunk and not rehearsing and saying jhalak is rigged.

How come that story is not published about some other contestants in the same show? Just like how come Bebo and Saifu's pics have never surfaced? 

Here is the response to Kat's letter

This is what Vikram Thapa prominent entertainment journalist from NDTV had to say in response to Katrina Kaif's open letter to the media

Dear Katrina

Ok so if I read this right what are you really angry about? You and Ranbir looked great in those pictures. You were adequately dressed for the beach minus the red and white combination of course. Wearing a bikini on the beach is definitely better than wearing one on the cover of cosmopolitan. Also you can't be dating Bollywood's new age superstar and behave like you did when you were dating one 18 years your senior.

The two of you are now the biggest stars in Bollywood and if you belong to a generation that says have a great body — will flaunt — then why these double standards? Was it a private beach? No. Was it a beach where people would recognize you? Of Course… you are a superstar remember? Public figure plus public beach usually results in public display of the pictures clicked… Period.

Now the part where you say the pictures were clicked for commercial gain…Fair point, but what about those bikini pictures that have made their way to glamorous magazine covers and the world wide web? Surely not all of them were morphed and definitely resulted in commercial gain for the magazine concerned so what's the problem?

If memory serves us right it's been several decades and film magazines in India have been a mixture of interviews, photoshoots and gossip. It's no secret how these magazines that said interviews, photoshoots and gossip have been mutually beneficial. There's a reason why they say there's no business like 'show' business.

But having said, if you're THIS distressed, then here's what the media should do. We shouldn't publish any of your promotional pictures. We shouldn't interview you closer to your film's release or when you endorse a product. THEN, you can hold us responsible if we get into your house and click pictures. Isn't that what invasive means in the first place?

Also when we have the crazy chemistry that Deepika and Ranbir share on the big screen to talk about why bother with what's happening in his personal life unless suddenly… one day… after the super success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani… a source close to you starts discussing your holiday plans in front of us.

Also, if you're looking how "manage" incidents like this, allow us to point you in the direction of Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. They came out in the open about their relationship on the red carpet of a fashion week… that was more than five years ago. They have been on countless holidays since and we are sure more than one of them involved sporting the bikini. Not that we've seen the pictures.

Yours Truly
Invasive Media Person

LeadNitrate thumbnail
yes I read that and I find Vikram Thapas response really really good.
You cannot use media for your gain and then  comment when your pictures are leaked. Also if he is right, your PR has been feeding them with holiday news as well Kat.

and I am sorry but I agree with Sheen. I think Sid have gone crazy and that he might indeed have done these things. if positive news from media is true so is the negative news.

And I am very disappointed at him. If he really cannot take the pressure, maybe he should just leave.