Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I dunno about ARK and Shraddha -- the media also is no less; they do NOT realise that two people can be friends and hang out together; they do not realise that someone can be affectionate towards another without there being an affair; they do not realise that what they write can hurt sentiments; they just write. I know PC is no doodh ki dhuli - she tried to homewreck Akki BUT when it came to Shah I always doubted that there was anything from SRK's side. He loves GK waaay too much to throw it away. I think PC may have tried which is why she made certain statements and KJo pounced on her and why she wont necessarily work with Dharma ever BUT I don't think SRK felt anything. And the media--baap re -- they got PC pregnant, they got SRK married to her; they wrote about GK throwing SRK out --and all this while these two were going through the process of having a baby and then the baby being in hospital.

THIS was the best slap ever to the media -- they wrote that GK won't allow SRK to see his babies and there they had another baby. The worst bit was saying that GK left him --if any of his fans have read anything about him then they must know that SRK has always said he has no one except GK and no friends except GK; he is KJo's friend because of GK; same with Farah. You think he would throw his only person away for PC--aint happening media!!!

OK rant over!!!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
P.S. PC and her PR are no less😡 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well media talks and spreads crap about TV actors too...how many people really care about TV actors??...I think its all an online frenzy, IF stuff, otherwise nobody remembers the TV stars once they hit the oblivion, they are as good as their character...character gone, actor gone, in general...but still the media manages to spread gossip about them too!!🤢

So they wouldnt spare BW superstars, King Khan...

On PC, she doesnt look good at all...thats what my sis told me coz some part of bluffmaster shooting happened in my vicinity and she went for that...

I managed to meet Abhi then coz PC was hiding apparently when I went😕, well nobody really came to meet her, all the girls were shouting for Abhi...he is really really sweet...he personally signed autographs for everyone present there and his gait is cool😛 and he is like 10 feet tall...had to crane my neck to be able to catch the face above the chin😆😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ermm why are people feeling for us, because we watch BV??!!🤢🤢 Atleast we watch it and then critique it, like it, dont like it, whatever...T overacted for me yesterday too!  we are NOT BLINDED AND BIAISED!! we say it as it is!! Who praised her to the skies and treated her like a divine being??!!...when she is bad she is bad, but when she is good, what is WRONG in saying that she did well??!!  She was still eons better than how she was in her earlier emotional scenes, but she improved and so we expect her to give her best...and she did falter yesterday unlike the scene where she did really well when she was crying and S hugged her to console...MAN hypocrisy to the max!!🤢🤢

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why r u upset?😕
many ppl felt for me when i was watching anandi's 'elderly ppl education mission' way back in 2011
isnt it good...how much ppl care!
Wese...pity emotion is bound to happen for sinking ship...😆
wese how bv vids are getting hit
must b a colors plotting...giving money to keep the vid on loop😆Edited by khusi_* - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't  know where all the true fans were when the adult education track was happening.

I still enjoyed the track because of her elderly students who pepped the scenes them and DS trying to learn from her hiding position.😆

colors must be having a lot of money to spend on keeping the YT active buying the TRPs😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Khushi - whatever is happening with their fav right now <<true or not>>...absolutely NOBODY from Ansh AT made fun of it...nobody said anything out of place on her or hit them below the belt on that...its not nice to laugh at someone else's expense...I am not her FAN, but that does not mean that I will jump with joy and excitement at the speculative news!! BB is the worst show of all times...I cannot stand it...and I genuinely wished that she should not be a part of it...what happened was in nobody;s hands on the forum on replacement...and on BB what was said was just a fair way of looking at things...IMO...

N this is what I feel, even though I have been new to the forum and have never interacted with anyone earlier...THERE IS A LIMIT to everything...everyone has their favs, and nothing wrong in supporting them but y pull someone else down...time and again posts are made on how T looks and on her features and all...its insulting man...she is a WOMAN and us being women, we cant respect her on that front even!!  Dont like her acting, simple dont watch...but y comment on her looks and her eyes and smile and all??

remember v discussed on DD being bashed on her body parts in JDJ...how cheapening and disgusting was that??!! U and I are NOT DD fans, but we couldnt stand that!!

Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Ermm why are people feeling for us, because we watch BV??!!🤢🤢 Atleast we watch it and then critique it, like it, dont like it, whatever...T overacted for me yesterday too!  we are NOT BLINDED AND BIAISED!! we say it as it is!! Who praised her to the skies and treated her like a divine being??!!...when she is bad she is bad, but when she is good, what is WRONG in saying that she did well??!!  She was still eons better than how she was in her earlier emotional scenes, but she improved and so we expect her to give her best...and she did falter yesterday unlike the scene where she did really well when she was crying and S hugged her to console...MAN hypocrisy to the max!!🤢🤢

They want to FEEL for somebody so let them feel.It will give them something to do.We don't need it so what difference will it make for us?
We like what thye are showing so we will watch it and if it is not good at times we tell them it is not good.
Why give importance to the fact that they are feeling for us when we actually don't need their feelings ?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol appy
hiral u r still upset?
chill down...ok let me pm u...ur attention will b diverted😆
Edited by khusi_* - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Ohk gals...I am cool now😆...

So the new state is in...and Mayawati demands 4 states for UP🤢...its actually a good idea for UP but the administration sucks anyway...it wont make a difference even if it actually is a good idea to have 4 states instead of one for UP