Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah he is the one...i am the fan from his the 'kumkum' days...he is the only one actor whom i respect...n like immensely...😳
he is not only very commited in his work...off screen too he is very graceful
rest koi aaye aur jaye...i dont care much😆
no idea abt his zangoora now..i havent seen any new article on itEdited by khusi_* - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://twitter.com/JDJ6_colorsTv/status/362435186740301825/photo/1 - Sid, Sana, Manish, Kapil and John...

Man I hate it when Sid goes sleeveless...but he looks better than John even😳😆😆

Ohk one confession - i dont find dance in aerial acts for some reason - its always a visual treat and mayb very difficult to control but I dono
khusi_* thumbnail
Ohh i hate his sleevless avtar
iske dressing sense naa...ufff
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Khushi -- you can have Hussain..I am over him..finally...thank the Lord

Shabbo-- I liked him for a day and then decided he recited dialogues instead of saying them and he really wasn't that good an actor re the emotional scenes...

KKK -- FANTASTIC actor and so so nice; my line for him --if there is a little bit of ACT in ACTOR then he deserves all the praise he is getting and yes he isn't the conventional tall dark handsome hero but he more than makes up for it with his portrayal of MB; like now he is Vasu and yes he is trying to be Vasu to distract Megha from thinking he is MB (so apparent) but he is so good

KSG -- overrated!

Sid -- humble and good looking (but on Jhalak some of the choreos are more my type than him) and I need to stop comparing his acting to KKK which is what i have been doing for weeks now

++++++++++++++++
Hiralwa -- you are behind the times, Bebo's being in Shuddhi is old news and her fans are vehemently denying that Shuddhi is based on immortals of meluha. 

Thank heavens for DPad; all the detractors saying SRK ke bure din aa gaye so no one wants to work with him and so TV actresses being cast In Yo Face Bs!!!

I was talking more about the Besharam promo and less about Biru's extracurricular activites. I hope Kat knows what she is getting into; he left DPad for Kat, cheated on Kat with Anushka...so many rumours
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
You think mohan is acting?
Or he actually had a memory loss...
Now i dont have doubts ...he is Mr Mohan Bhatnagar
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I cant really connect to the Vasu thing still on a script basis...but KKK is really really good...I watched yesterday and those eyelocks with Megha said everything👏

Kat is no doodh ki dhooli herself - well who is in BW?? Neway karo jo karna hai😆😆
DrModel thumbnail
@ Appy - I liked Sargun and then she did NB and she and Ravi were such cry babies and did not take criticism in the right way and she has attitude so I no longer care much for her or for Ravi, which is sad because he is a really good actor but he did lots of tamasha on NB. 

Mishal was too good as Dutta BUT Shabbo like I said could not get the feel because he recites lines and he did not become Dutta like MR; MR would turn into Dutta Bhao. 
DrModel thumbnail
@ Khushi I think he is pretending; memory loss hota toh he would not remember Megha with such pain and intensity; and neither would he do things to distract her from thinking that Vasu is MB. 
The way he thought about her when he plays football and closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair; and then the way he remembered the flash backs; why else would he care about her.

what remains to be seen is why he is Vasu and if he is doing some undercover reporter thing (which i think is the case here)

When Megha finally confronts him and when RJ sees him and bugs him; it remains to be seen if he breaks; and that scene will be amazing. KKK and AS will make sure of that
DrModel thumbnail
@ Hiralwa -- well I don't like to generalize everyone based on Biru's extracurricular activities. That would not be fair. 
There are quite a few new guys who are discreet and/or sensible and I'd rather be their fan. YJHD worked because of KJo and the way eh presented it. It worked because of KJo's sensibilities with what people want to watch. Let's see if Besharam manages that. 
The reason Biru has all the ladies is because of the charm -- you saw the charm on jhalak and last year it was quite apparent on Simi selects; the boy has charm BUT Besharam is not my kind of movie. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Ohk amend my statement...most are character dheela!! 

I have heard Bobby is supposed to the guy who loves his wifey a lot and is faithful to her...Anil Kapoor insists that he never gave in to the temptations <<though I heard some rumours of his and Rani during Naayak phase>>

New ones, you'd know better😉 so will keep mum on them as I havent heard also anything about them

Imran is loyal and faithful...Its funny that RK dated his wife also many moons ago...how strange it would be to bump into her

Is A2 pair for real?? ARK is dating Shraddha?? I thought he was with Ahana ages ago and then with Rhea <<that girl in Mere dad ki maruti>>?