Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Appy, I think the comparisons HAVE already started
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Whether SS wins the trophy or not he is already a winner.

He has come quite far as a dancer still got a lot more miles to go.He hung on despite the low scores because of the public support.Now he knows the fan following he has and he also has learnt to dance.
The way he conducted himself he has earned a lot more appreciation and people could see that he puts in a lot of hard work and he tries to do his best.

So now it doesn't matter whether he wins the trophy are not.

He will go because there are better dancers than him not because he couldn't dance at all.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello shello all...Having the busiest Monday of all times and had the busiest weekend...will try and drop in from time to time today...

So missed out on a lot:

My comments on Sid ka performance - It LOOKED good, even though I dint see DANCE in it for Sid!! It looked clean and the lifts were in place unlike the mess of lifts he did with Sonia...and he was looking so CUTE๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...NO the performance in comparison to OTHERS did not deserve 27 and it is a dance competition and at this level, we cant keep judging on an individual graph basis alone and the level of other performances will be taken into account...but on a stand alone basis for Sid's graph  - it was a neat performance for me

LAUREN - PUNIT - I LOVED IT!! Superb broadway jazz...

Kids - were truly outstanding this time with some crazy, unimaginable lifts

Mukti - needs to tone down her over confidence - it is not doing her any good - Lauren is not her competition - she is way way ahead - first she needs to compete with the other contestants and then throw her weight around!! Her comment on consistently getting 30s got on my nerves...๐Ÿคข...Waise I found Shakti Mohan really cute - y did she leave D3?? For pritam pyaare??๐Ÿคข

Havent caught the epi on Sunday, missed BV on Sat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday while changing channels, saw the performance of MJ5 group on SP in IDS...they are MINDBLOWING man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Waise A2 premiered on TV yesterday...well thats not the news...but what has taken me by surprise is the amount of promotion done for television premiere of movies these days??

A2 had a poster covered with roses outside some college - and everytime a couple pulled out a rose, little bit of the poster would be revealed and some models stood under the jacket in A2 pose at bandra bandstand

Coz SOTY was also promoted like crazy before the TV premiere and it generated 4 trps for sony that week!!

Y?? The producers get a cut in the adverisement revenue the movie generates or something๐Ÿ˜•?? 
DrModel thumbnail
Hiralwaaa.๐Ÿค—
I misseddd you
AWAIT a PM
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Aaja darling...I was waiting for u!!๐Ÿค—

PM PM PM๐Ÿ˜› WAITING WAITING WAITING!!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShgmYIET5_E - did u see this interview of 'he who will never reply'๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† ...on his journey on JDJ so far...he and 'U KNOWS'...I think he said u know approximately 3468537489 times this time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Btw ur SHAH is gona come in comedy with Kapil nights this weekend again...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ohk...just read a thread on JDJ...on Sid-DD being 'new found couple on JDJ'๐Ÿคฃ...Kya ek ladka aur ladki dost nahi ho sakte...๐Ÿฅฑ...bas do log saath main hase nahi ke linkup shuru๐Ÿคฃ

++++++++++++++++++++++
I started with Immortals of Mehula...so far really fascinating...just on Chapter 2 yet...
DrModel thumbnail
I love the Shiva trilogy
+++++++++

HMMM if only they knew what happens off screen..but that is for us to know and them to find out๐Ÿ˜ˆ

+++++++++++++++

My Shah went to a certain show and someone was all "chipkale saanya fevicol se" with hm and bechara is too gracious to say anything bad๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seems like Sid's team is doing their team dance on Balam Pichkari.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3683873

I only watched part of the first video.. Sid's body building is helping a lot although I hope he does dance apart from lifting.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why do I get the feeling that lot of efforts are being made to promote two people as a Jodi?

Do they have something in store for them?๐Ÿ˜•

-----------------------------

It's high time he is made to move his feet and hips to the beat of the music.
I hope he does more than being the base of human pyramid in that dance act.
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago