Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 63

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh Hiral! I refuse to believe that what I have seen of EOS for 8 weeks is a facade! It would have been caught way before! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Lol, I am talking about me...I need a REPLACEMENT for my never ending LOVE for someone😉😆, if he is proven guilty that is, I cant live without a reel crush, TV or BW😆😆

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The article hasnt yet come out...mayb it is a publicity stunt...mayb not...mayb he was provoked way too much to act like the way he did...and looking at the madness in JDJ forum for him <<leave aside one particular thread - others are also going crazy😆>>, I can completely believe that some fan would have acted mad...as I said, will watch this space for more...plus its TC so again credibility doubted big time...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why should it matter whether the news are real or not?

I like his work which I see on the screen and appreciate him for coming up with the kind of work that he comes up with.

If we went by what these people's real selves are we may not be able to appreciate them.

The persona they present to the world may also be part of his/her work.

Why should they reveal their real personality to the world whether it is better than the one they project or worse than that public persona?

There is this huge star who is for ever looking up to politicians for support and seen in the company of a politician who is a bully by nature and another one who qualifies for the title sleaze bag.
And for this star  neither the stand taken by the politician nor the ideology of the part that he belongs to doesn't seem to matter.All he needs is to be associated with some politician whoever is seen to be powerful at the moment.
Does that take any thing away from his achievements as an artiste?He has achieved this status as an artiste purely based on his hard work and his ability to chose good work.
Now I do not admire the man or the human being.I only admire the artiste and appreciate his works which will live on forever.

Sorry if I am sounding cynical.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I agree Appy...that is the way it should be

But I tend to get a little attached to the stars I have a crush on...I liked RK a LOT...totally a crazed out teenager...but the day I started reading about RK cheating on women all, it started affecting my phangurliness...thats how it is for me...there is no scope of grey - even if that is the way it should be😆 - its either black or white...and the day I saw him in real - it came to an end completely😆

Today I still like him for the actor he is and his work - just the way you said - but not his FAN in a real sense...coz its a complete package for me

So the image someone was projecting sofar in JDJ was all pristine white...if that image takes a hit, its over 😆😆...Il move on to NEXT😆 <<there is nobody in sight still😭😆>>

Obviously he is not all white...he was a MODEL <<fashion anyone😛>> and his shady movie, his alleged linkups...I brush that aside in my phangurliness for him...neway does he care or know me...??!! Why m I so mad...I need a life🤔😆
aparnauma thumbnail
It has been a long time for me.

I had my share of crushes but somehow they always were lined with their achievements in their respective fields mostly they were pop stars or sports stars.😆

Somehow movies stars never appealed to me that much.I used to find them highly attractive and good looking and all that but probably because of their involvement in the  business of make believe world for our entertainment never really had crush on any of them.
That goes for TV stars too.
I may rush to watch them on the screen be it an ad or their movies or TV shows but not really went beyond that.
But I do admire them for the public persona they project.For ex Sid never really gave excuses for bad performances when the score were low or when the judges were being harsh on him he just took it with a grace.How ever bad he must have felt he never let that show on his face. That's what has impressed me.
Even in their off screen interviews I would only like to see how he conducts himself with his colleagues and the insight that he gives us about his work .It doesn't go beyond that for me.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
This tweet is not my reason for being mad at Sid ATM

mayb I am more upset with Sid because of the way his portrayal of Shiv has taken a hit...its not good enuf this month..definitely worse off than what I have seen of him...he looks distracted and dazed and I cant believe that I have to comment on HIS acting skills since a couple of days in the AT

This whole JDJ thing and fangurls voting for him and dance and all should not get to his head and should not affect what he does the best - ACT..his expressions which were so good are all out of place and not connected to the scene barring aside the romantic scenes <<I guess there he is on an auto pilot mode there - no scope for screw up😳😆>> but where he needs to work hard and work upon, he seems to have gone lazy!!😡

N no JDJ cannot be blamed for taking Shiv away...its Sid who is taking Shiv away for me - I hope he improves and comes back to his form FAST
aparnauma thumbnail
He himself said he sleeps on the sets in between  shots.

I think he is spending a lot more time and energy rehearsing for JDJ every day.Probably 6 hours or more.That much of physical activity doing something his body is not geared for will definitely wear him out.

Most of the time he is just standing there and giving expressions and no dialogues.
Expressions alone with no dialogues is lot more difficult than scenes with no dialogues.To give expressions one has to feel the emotions and that requires a lot.
So I think it is difficult for him to do heavy scenes at this point.Romance probly comes easier now because he is practicing those for JDJ.

People may say that DD is doing the same GC did the same.
DD is much better dancer to begin with GC because of his martial arts training it was little easier for him than it is for Sid.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMG new article where Shanky praised PY!!...be prepared for some Shanky bashing because he said PY is putting in a lot of hard work in the scenes...Shanky is gone..I pity him...

How dare Shanky praise PY??!! PY who threw someone out??!!

+++++++++++++++++++

I am writing all this - just so that the lurkers who are forever present dont pick on Shanky like they did on Sid unreasonably😡😡🤢🤢
aparnauma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hiralshah169

OMG new article where Shanky praised PY!!...be prepared for some Shanky bashing because he said PY is putting in a lot of hard work in the scenes...Shanky is gone..I pity him...

How dare Shanky praise PY??!! PY who threw someone out??!!

+++++++++++++++++++

I am writing all this - just so that the lurkers who are forever present dont pick on Shanky like they did on Sid unreasonably🤢

There is no article like that???😲
How disappointing

But he also said something like how grateful he is to PY because of the no of retakes he makes them take.And the same thing was said by Sid too.
But one person complained bitterly about retakes being very tiresome and cited it as one of the reasons for being overworked😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail

yeah...apparently in the grah pravesh scene when A had to walk in the KB and all...she was practicing that for three days or something...atleast that is what she said...apparently I quite liked the scene when A walked in KB and thot about the words of her mother, father, Singhs and Shiv⭐️ it was so beautiful with Piya Ghar Aavenge playing in the bg⭐️

Neway PY is the guy who worked with P, Anjum, Sid and Shanky from their start in BV...he has a pivotal hand in training them all...and he along with the other director seem to be the only names that made a mark as 'directors' on TV ...that is something for sure - whether people accept it or not!!

Cannot believe that demands were made for sacking him...him who taught P to act in the first place!!