Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can someone explain what this mid-day meal deal is to the chick overseas?

Don't worry about explaining the political system in-depth...I'm aware that that could take years to write down...

-

Baby is finally here so I can quit doing google searches about his arrival now πŸ˜†.  His highness arrived on my sister's birthday so I'll always remember it.  Baby circus was expected.  I just had to have a giggle at the media camped out at the hospital for three weeks...great wait indeed!

Mum and I are currently trying out different combinations of boy names and seeing if any of them will make it into the final selection.  We both lost out on gender though...thought it was going to be a girl!

-

Sheena, what healthcare/immigration stuff is BO trying to push through and how are parties responding to it?  I haven't properly followed US politics since there was the attempt at gun reform at the start of the year post-Sandy Hook.

-

No shoes but I haven't watched a full episode of NBT as of yet...I have seen some scenes though and KKK does indeed kill as MB.

-

SRK and Sallu patch-up, yay!  πŸ˜ƒ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mid day meals are served in schools.  It is totally funded by the Government. This is done to encourage the attendance in schools and discourage dropping out of the schools.  
With India being a populous nation with unequal distribution of wealth these kind of steps are needed to take care of the have nots. 
This works fairly well in most parts of South India and probably in the western parts of India too despite the allegations of corruption.
But in some parts the dirty politics come into this because the administration by the government is terrible.🀒
Apparently he got 27 this time I don't know for whatπŸ˜•

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL 27 for the sensuous act; itni khushi toh usse pure season mein nahin mili hogi
is mohena working magic? people weren't so sure

Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The mid-day meal plan sounds good for encouraging school attendance and for nutrition as well.  But reading previous comments, there was a case of food poisoning?

And I am even scared to ask how corruption and political powerplay links to a school meal program πŸ˜•

-

Yeah the baby was a big deal in the news media.  Our postal system is going to issue commemorative stamps and some of our significant buildings/landmarks have been lit blue for the occasion.  But public opinion is kind of ambivalent.  It's like...'congrats to them...now can we watch football?'  πŸ˜†
Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So thread name changes againπŸ˜›

+++++++++++++++++++
The great Kate wait is over and the stuff I am reading on the little bundle of joy..cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++++
Yes Sheens...I was skeptical on Mohena, but she is playing it smart...sensuous dance works on chemistry and expressions - Sid does exceptionally well in both...she is cashing in on what his strengths are which Sonia failed in...and I am gona have to close eyes for once, even before JDJ started I had said that I wont be able to take it if Sid does a sensuous one, on top of it, he's gone white againπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...anyway I am happy for Sid if he does well...still waiting for 30 - as much as him maybπŸ˜†

++++++++++++++++++++++
aparnauma thumbnail
Can somebody enlighten me what this OPKSE means?

------------------------------

I am very happy. An article of mine is accepted for publication that too by a peer reviewed journal  for which I have a lot respect.😊

Thanks to my activity in IF I learnt to answer all the queries put by the reviewer.πŸ˜†

Time spent on IF is worth it.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Can somebody enlighten me what this OPKSE means?

------------------------------

I am very happy. An article of mine is accepted for publication that too by a peer reviewed journal  for which I have a lot respect.😊

Thanks to my activity in IF I learnt to answer all the queries put by the reviewer.πŸ˜†

Time spent on IF is worth it.

Obsessive Pyaar ke side effects!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++++++
CongratulationsπŸ‘
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love the term Obsessive Pyaar ke side effects πŸ˜† for various reasons πŸ˜‰

Appy - Congrats πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by umam - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ATM the name applies just correct!!πŸ˜›

N I was talking about me!πŸ˜‰ Paagal Sid fan!!πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++
So KP and Mantra were apparently best buddies on JDJ set...that explains to common animosity towards Sid🀒
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Now what has been dragged into?
I hope CVs of BV watching JDJ and do something about it.πŸ˜†

Agreed.We should watch and wait before reacting and celebrating or mourning