The LOGO of the day😆😆
+++

Hiral I know who you were talking about and that is who I was talking of too😆

I was just saying ke hu ene compare karwani chu KKK sathe

Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lauren and Punit 's moth and flame act was brilliant but calling it as the best act of entire Jhalak is going over board just like calling her Charli Chaplin act bettered Sreedevi's act.

I didn't really see anything new in the dance but it was Lauren's expressions which made the act so beautiful.

Sid has improved a lot but I wonder how long he is going to last.😕

Sana was too busy changing costumes

Shan's Nag and Nagin act was very good.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sid has a lot of fans; as many as KSG it seems; so those with fewer fans than him KP, KVB and maybe Shaan will go before him; Sana too may go before him; he will last until he comes in bottom 2 and then there will be someone who dances better than him; it seems the fangirls will not let him come in bottom 2
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol yesterday my mom was like - Shiv 'kumar' cant dance for nuts after watching the Sid-DD act🤣...then I showed her Sid ki sis...she said she is so roopaadi and stylish😉...My mom was on a roll yesterday!!

I dono...I dont want him to be the guy people on JDJ make fun of all the time...I am still not much into his renewed robotics...thats y will look out for what he does next week...but yeah KP should definitely be gone - his pasodoble was sad! I dono there is something lacking big time in his performances n m not saying this becoz I cant stand him - its an unbiaised opinion - after deva shree ganesha - not impressed at all by his other two performances
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
KP couldn't keep up with his own self so he cannot blame anybody for getting low scores.

I think it will be KP KVB Kids and Sid in that order.

It does look like the judges want Shaan in top 5 

His phangurls will make sure he will avoid face offs.

Thing is much as like him as an actor and impressed with the way he conducts himself in front of TV audience I feel he will stick out like a sore thumb if he makes it to top 5 based on just votes.I don't think he can match up with any of the 4 ladies who are there right now.I think these women get votes too.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Appy - All of us are on the same page on this - none of us want Sid there only by virtue of votes...

I am hoping next week will turn things around in Sid's favour...if not then it will be better if he gets eliminated when the rest are better than him!!  I dont want him to become GC/ KSG of this season!

On a personal note I am tired of the amount of digs being taken on Sid and his dance or lack of it on JDJ...thats y want him out rather than becoming a piece of joke
DrModel thumbnail
DD gets lots of votes and i mean LOTS; Punit has a fan base and Lauren is building hers so combined they do get votes; Mukti too has fans and Sana may have a few. Shaan too seems to have fans because he only came in bottom 3 once (the week his name was edited and Kapil only mentioned bottom 2 - i was like yeh kya hua)

I feel if Kids come in bottom 2 they will dance well and judges will save them; KJo and MD have a soft spot for them and even Remo praises them. 

Let's see what happens; no point speculating
DrModel thumbnail
Hiral - there were no digs yesterday; it was just chabbis--hayeee-- itni khushi mujhe aaj tak nahin hui -- that's it from what i remember; 

and Manish mocks EVERYONE; even Remo sir, but Remo sir is used to him from DKS and DID Lil Masters so he gives it back in his own subtle way. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Not manish...I am talking about the contestants!!  Everybody is annoyed with the fact that Sid has fans voting for him

and TBH I dint like it when Sid was called on stage and kids were teaching him to dance and all......seems like Mr Shukla just cant do it! Anyway next week...
DrModel thumbnail
well then he needs to ask not to be called onto stage; he is a grown man Hiral - he can fight his own fights. He does not need you or me to fight them for him. He is NOT the only one who has phangurls voting you know. 

I think he should stay for as long as he can; his co-contestants might speak a lot but their dancing if unimpressive will get marked down. Last week Mukti was not up to the mark and this week KP; so they have no one to blame. They knew the concept of Jhalak before they came in. they knew it was votes and judges marks. They know the history that precedes Jhalak of the non-dancer winning and yet they make noise. 
If they cannot deal with facts they should never have participated