R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
Sid looks so lean just like those initial days of BV. JDJ made him lose all that halwa chubby chubby look he had !! 😆
I am liking his looks too. Even in that dance with Dhrashti he looks lean and fit. I think he should stick to his lean look. 
Sheens will beat me up for bringing BV in here...but taking my chance😆...I havent caught the epi yet...how was it?
It was an ok episode.

With the goons getting on with their job

All the rituals happening and Ganga getting scolded DS diffusing the tension.

There is long distance romancing over the phone by Mr and Mrs SRS.

SRS is bang on made his patni blush ðŸ˜†

Thanks Appy😊

OMG Phone convo again!😳😳...awesome😳

I miss the AT like crazy right now, all the amazing epi discussions, dissection and imaginary next romantic scene discussions😳😔...neway lessons learnt...
OMG ! There is another AnSh phone convo.. 😳 It seems SRS is his BEST doing his blushing job ! 😆

Originally posted by hiralshah169

Thanks Appy😊

OMG Phone convo again!😳😳...awesome😳

I miss the AT like crazy right now, all the amazing epi discussions, dissection and imaginary next romantic scene discussions😳😔...neway lessons learnt...

Another 1.5 hrs left. Uske baad aa jaana wahan par.😊
Probably Sid is not convinced about Sanchi track that's why he is so inconsistent like every other actor is in the present track

But he is maha convicing when it comes to the scenes where he has to romance his patni.😆

More than Sid, I think Shiv is confused with SaJa. He understand swhat Anandi is telling but at the same time as a brother he wants to give his sister a chance for her happiness.

I just read the WU what was that Shiv says to Anandi, you must be anxiously waiting for this moment too ?? Another hint for Anandi's pregnancy.. NAHI..😡

So Mukti's choreo is also injured ( not upto the mark ?😕), and Shashank has replaced him. Another rem ki rangeela but the guy can dance so well, specially ballet and contemporay and amazing flexiblity.