Anyone around?
What the hell they are doing with my NBT
revamp!!!! they will ruin it:(
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sheenie...y are u hell bent on giving complex to Shiv and Sid both??!!😆

U compare Shiv with Derek Shepherd and Sid with Arjun Rampal😆😆.UNFAIR!!😛

On Ajay Devgan - I abs loved the way he nailed Bhagat Singh and HajI Mastan - he is good with intense roles for me..his eyes do speak volumes...but he should stay away from comedy...I can bear him at all there...Noone can beat BigB when it comes to carrying off intense and comedy scenes both...IMO...that man is outstanding👍🏼

SRK is quite good when it comes to intense roles - I cant forget his expressions in Chakde when he breaks down in the end when India wins...superb

+++++++++++
N just saw a brand new pic of Azad Aamir Khan...that kid is cho cute😊

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Highly inconsistent with NBT...watch it on and off...I am getting blown away with Maharana Pratap...it picked up quite well after the not so impressive pilot epi
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
McDreamy is my favouritest tv character on the planet! NO ONE can beat him as perfect as they may have been written. Apologies.
Sid/Shiv have so many other fans defending/going gaga; neither needs me...
I saw Biru's niece: cutest kid ever! 

Hiral, have you seen Sonia's new tweet? is it for her personally coz she is out or for their pair? I am confused
++++++++++++

Khushi, fans were complaining NBT is about MegHan not Adu; so now the focus will be MegHan and I think RJ, Guru, Mohan will be leaving for Mumbai coz Adu will ask Mohan to leave him, Megha and Nanhi alone. Megha will find out and will go with them whereas the kids will stay back. 

Refocus: MegHan...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
On Sonia - her last three tweets look related to JDJ for some reason...😕

So the parting does not look amicable between her and channel😕...neway on Sid's tweet yesterday...good he dint say anything about Mohena...he was buddied and all with Sonia na so he again stayed diplomatic🤓

The face off was between KP and Mantra...??!! Hopefully KP got a reality check that he is not god's gift to phangurls🤢...
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Are phangurls ever satisfied?? they buggeddd Colors on fb and twitter and jammed up the CEO's feed saying we want a new partner for Sid! Now they got Mohena and they aren't happy with that either! Some people cannot be pleased! 
For the final time: If Remo feels choreos are not up to the mark ; HE suggests a change! anyways people will believe what they want why am I saying anything!
KP thinks people still remember Kasturi! they do NOT! Anyways, is JDJ even about dance? NO its about phangurls and their love! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Oh I din know that Remo suggests a change...Kasturi...I never watched that show...on biru's sis...she is sooo pretty herself...genes!!

OMG some people on twitter are so mean...the tweets Shaan got!! Shocked!! and he is really good...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I watched Kasturi for sometime.Then the story went all over the place I stopped watching it.
He was good in that.

Going by the way the eliminations are happening all the top 4 positions are going to be taken up by the girls. 

Fight for fifth spot  is likely to be between Pappu and Shan.

I don't know what went wrong with KVB he was as good as Isha and Salman in that act he performed with them wonder what went wrong for him😕
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I feel Shaan will feature in top 3...on Sid - he should be in top 5...I dont want DD to be the winner of JDJ6 Sofar only Shaan really deserves it acc to me...as much as I like Sid...Il want him to be there on a fair basis..so hopefully he has given a good performance this week

And the kids are also there - viewers sentiments seem to be with the kids😕

Did anyone read the tarot card readers predictions on JDJ6 winnerz🤣...thats not astrology...thats more like u watch the show and pen down ur thots😆😆😆

KVB ka dance lacks finesse...something is just not right about his dance performances sofar

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely Shan is more deserving than Sid.
I wonder how Mukti is going to shape up.
Sana seems to have public support too. 
Lauren and DD may end up as one and two with DD taking the trophy. 
If there is a face off between Shan and Sid it will be Shan for sure. 
This week he may have got decent scores apart from surviving. So he will definitely end up at no 5 or 6 position which probably is his aim.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Decent means 24 again I suppose...after the debacle last week