R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
Just saw JDJ and the performance of one much hyped wild card entrant.I have only one thing to say.

There are two things the magic of which cannot be recreated and those are Michael Jackson's singing and Sridevi's dancing.

If they want to dance on her hits they have to chose carefully.Not every dancer can carry off hawa hawai or na jane kahan se aayi hai.You have to be a fantastic actress as well to do those numbers.

Originally posted by aparnauma

Just saw JDJ and the performance of one much hyped wild card entrant.I have only one thing to say.

There are two things the magic of which cannot be recreated and those are Michael Jackson's singing and Sridevi's dancing.

If they want to dance on her hits they have to chose carefully.Not every dancer can carry off hawa hawai or na jane kahan se aayi hai.You have to be a fantastic actress as well to do those numbers.

Completely agree...she is surely overhyped...contemporary is her strength and that is what she did last week...but this week she was not at all upto the mark and expressions!! Dude bad expressions for a Sridevi song...Sri was awesome in expressions department in her dance numbers
if that person's fans are this way Hiral, I am glad I was never her fan because I do not want to be anything like her fans are.
I will give you an example: when Sushie quit PR I STOPPED watching; I did not bash kekta or hiten; I simply moved on; 
Kush logo ke paas dignity naam ki cheez nahin toh it is NOT my problem
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
Neway angry bird mode is off...venting out works like no other😆

Heard QH fans got a major scare on SJ getting replaced and then the rumours were quashed personally by Gul and all...gawd the QH forum is like a mess...so mannny topics, so mannny stories and so mannyy ATs!! BV forum looks damn neat and sorted in comparison to that

I don't watch QH much; my fav show ATM is NBT coz KKK and AS are so awesome; thus the title of this CC.
Sid is my fav BUT I do not like the SaJaGa track in BV ATM so I only watch AnSh scenes or when A is talking to her Mahi bhaiyya; 

Sid gets a new choreographer! Mohena who danced with KW last year

In a way, i am glad; I think Sonia lost the plot somewhere
I hope he isn't eliminated next week

Originally posted by DrModel

Sid gets a new choreographer! Mohena who danced with KW last year

In a way, i am glad; I think Sonia lost the plot somewhere
I hope he isn't eliminated next week

So the reason given out ffor the change is her injuries🤔...u know I somwer feel the channel changed the choreo and Sonia looked like she dint give a damn anyway, even in case of ST it looked like that...not that I m upset or something...Sonia has massively disappointed me

Neway Mohena is pretty...but again not an amazing choreo or something IMO...she is good and somwer overrated
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
I wonder what precipitated this move😕

Looks like the move came from the choreographer or from the channel itself.

He seems to be apprehensive about the change
A tough situation both for the mentor and mentee  can empathize with Sid!! 
I for one would like to give Mohena a chance; perhaps she can do what Sonia could not and push him to do better; 
I found Sonia tooo chilled out; but let's not just blame the choreographer; EOS needs to push himself too; last year CL started from being bad and improved tremendously so why can't EOS