Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Watching star parivaar! Jenny is so pretty! I want Sidwa and Jenny in a show; akshara is also very pretty! 
Jenny seems to have chemistry w everyone she works with! 
I donKt think I will watch darling's show! Chahe light and lamp ke TRPs beat karde; meri bala se! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...I dont care about her show either...I dont care about SP shows anyway...

I am just happy that BV will be left alone...a new home will be setup someplace else
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
BTW Hiralwa, I hear SMJ 2 is on the cards; your man returns.
+++++++++++++
ok i managed to vote; but I had gone out and I was so sleepy so dunno how much I voted but oh well; as long as Hiral voted for me it should be fine. 
bechara Sid, I can't believe I am voting for him; but seeing a non dancer win is what Jhalak is about
If CL can win; but you know CL got 30s; Has Sidwa got any 30 yet? 
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
I realised why I love MegHan..unrequited love theory thanks to PS
and he took away my AnSh

OMG nooo Farah PLEASE issue a statement already! I cannot take the speculation over the heroine in HNY and I do NOT want Ankita; I will watch HNY for SHAH but for heaven's sake of all people on earth; ANKITA!!!!🤢😡
DrModel thumbnail
I can think of so many scenarios on AnSh BUT CVs have made Roop the star and are thinking of her unrequited love

+++++

Someone's face aka our EOS when Remo said bad performances will get bad marks; uff my heart broke; he started off so well; I hope Sonia gives him good steps coz I do not want him to go yet
I think I may cry when/if he goes😭

Hiralwa..erm..await my PM re something
waise EOS does have his moments😆

+++++++++
Poor Remo sir; the DD fans won't leave him; but I applaud him for saying what he felt was correct👏
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I m not liking Mukti...whats her problem...she has come over here to show that she is one up on lauren...the rest just dont seem to matter to her🤢...and since it is Lauren v/s Mukti - Lauren it is for me...dint like Mukti today!!

and Sana v/s DD ??!! Sana over DD again...n this is purely unbiaised coz I dont like either of them

Can Kapil come back in his original self...instead of this silly cool dude avatar...love Manishwa 😳

I missed that part where Sid said something about chocolates and IGT kids...was distracted by my sis...

Ohk I m pissed off with JDJ forum...what are some people saying...Sid should quit and all??!!  I would always want him to stay...there are so many big heads on the show...he is like a breath of fresh air and he works HARD <<I wish he wouldnt have forgotten steps this week>>...

DrModel thumbnail
Ok who said Sid should quit? and why? if the audience wants to watch him; they will vote for him; and if they vote for him he will stay. that is the whole damn concept of the show.
The JDJ forum has always been the worst place; not new this season; Sid has a LOT more fans to vote for him than many of the other contestants. I agree Lauren then Sana; more coz I like Punit and Tusshar and then Mukti and I do NOT like DD at all. 
Kapil looks STUPID; even my mom said bandar jya😆
This makes me want to vote for Sid even more: he does NOT have a BIG head; he is sooo real; he does not tweet and retweet 9875678 times and fill my timeline with please vote for my awesomeness UNLIKE others; he knows he is popular yet so grounded
aarrgghhh! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
How unfair is it for Sid to be competing with lauren and mukti in the first place...??!!  Ohk this week he forgot his steps...but for the last 7 weeks, he has been working hard and trying his best...he is popular and he has fans and is nice <<ofcoz he is paid to be nice🤢🤢>>, yeah yeah, he should quit voluntarily...why should he work hard and try even...Y Sidwa??!! Y not choose an easy route and join POH show🤢.throw Shiv away, throw BV away, throw JDJ away and just do one thing in life...run behind the POH show🤢

I am back to my angry bird mode for now, till it cools down...
DrModel thumbnail
Yes Yes POH show is the only show on earth; and Sid should be an ungrateful wretch and leave the show and channel that made him and run after his janmo ka pyaar
arrrghhh I too am angry; and i am hoping a certain show starts ASAP so that Colors, JDJ, Sid and BV are left the F alone.
Why watch something you hate so much? so you can bash it? wow vellagiri to the max😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Seriously...as much as I am not a certain someone's fan...and I just dont care for her and her show at all...but that does not mean that I would want her to fail and would be rejoicing if her show does not do well and would watch it to bash it and bash her!!

Y waste time on hating on someone??!!  Negative energy to the max!!

Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago